Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:00 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Ahm, one, two, three..." Avery counted "It's this one she said pointing to the third one on the right. I'm fourth at the end on the left. Karley is beside me and Maria is beside you. Treya is right beneath us beside Ms. Powers..and....I...can't..remember the boys." She said defeated.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit just chuckled and opened the door into Avery's room.He set down her bags just inside and went to open the curtains wider to let in the light.
Her room had tones of a dusty dark blue and ivory white. It set off her hair nicely in his opinion. He turned and crossed his arms and ankles, leaning against the window sill, which had a bench seat in it. "Well?" he asked "Satisfactory my princess?" he said knowing she would find it more than fine, yet still worrying that it wasn't good enough. Still he spread his arms and waited for an answer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:28 am
Spencer turned to Michishige. "So what shall we do, then?" he asked, "shall we go check out our rooms as well?". Spencer was actually interested in seeing what his holiday room would look like.

Christopher was looking at a replica on an ancient statue when he heard Spencer talking to Michishige. He wandered over and decided to join them.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:49 pm
(Lol you all can make up your won rooms, so your charrie enjoys x-mas in a place they actually like.)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery put a finger to her chin and pretended to think about it. "Nnn, it'll do I guess." She said primly putting her hands behind her back.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit smiled and put his hands down and back into his pockets. "Well then, lets make sure the other girls are getting settled." he said and slipping his hands out collected Avery's arm to loop through his own before tucking his hands back away and heading out the door.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:11 pm
Jordan walked into a room filled with pastel blues and white. It was the kind of room that would glow in the night with moonlight if you left the windows clear. She would be able to leave the lights off to look outside at the rolling snow that also shone in the moonlight. Yup, perfect. She dumped her bag by the massive bed and ran over to the window, excited to see a white expanse. She was fighting the urge to fling it open and hop out.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:16 pm
(Muahaha evil thought for Jordans roooom~)

User Image

"Oh cool, french doors!" Avery said leaving Whit to go stand over by Jordan. She tested a handle.

Whit just huffed out a breath and raised his brows. It was a good room for Jordan. Still he tried hard to maintain his pocket hand slouch.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm
(( Oooh, what is it? ))

Jordan looked over. She did like French doors; she had always though them a nice grand thing.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:08 pm
((...it was...the french doors....so she can just walk out and fly... sweatdrop lol...evil....FAIL ))

User Image

"It's getting so dark. Should we go see about helping with dinner do you think?" Avery asked to no one in general.

Whit didn't know. "I'll go help the guys, you girls can go help with the ...foods. " he didn't mean to sound sexist..it just came out that way.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:19 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige had glanced over Ms. Powers' shoulder to see where he was situated. Hm, fourth door on the left... "Alright! Let's go then!" he said to Spencer, immediately running up the stairs to the boys' side of the building. Stopping in front of his room's door, he opened the door with his elbow since his hands where full with... stuff. The room was covered in different shades of red, mostly darker shades. "FRENCH DOORS!" Michishige shouted, running towards the doors and throwing his bags and luggage on the floor next to the bed in the process. "MINI-FRIDGE!" he yelled as he looked to his left. "I've always wanted one of these... I wonder if I can get Whit to let me keep it..."

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:24 pm
(( Lol, not quite evil so much as awesome ))

Jordan realized that the doors would make it easier to get outside than hopping out a window. Though in her defense, she had gotten pretty good at hopping out windows. "Yeah, sure. I'm getting pretty hungry." Jordan shrugged off her coat, making sure to keep her shoes off the rugs that looked so positively plush that she couldn't wait to walk on them bare foot. "Lead the way," she motioned to Whit when they got out to the hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:26 pm

"Dude, grow up" Whit said from the doorway, he walked in and took a pillow off a chair to throw at Shige's head. He didn't expect to hit. But it'd break Shige out of his latest kick. "We're trying to get settled, then are gonna go see about food. In?"

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:38 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Catching the pillow, Michishige pouted. "Aww, come on, just consider it?" he suggested, half joking, half not. "And yea, totally in," Michishige nodded, tossing the pillow on the bed. "So like... lead the way," he said, shrugging off his coat.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:49 pm
Spencer had a hand on his shoulder and was rolling it. "Well, I certainly hope you didn't dislocate it" he said as he did so. He then checked out his room. "It's nice" he said. Nothing he hadn't seen before. It was better than the dorm room but lacked quite a few things that his room at home had.

Christopher went into his room and began hanging up his shirts. He noticed the artwork on the walls and thought he would enjoy his stay here.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:01 pm
I suggests a time skippy till bedtime!

User Image

Avery walked down the stairs with Jordan and the rest of the girls. She Sensed that Ms. powers and Tomas were now over in the other building settling students. There was a small kitchen over where they had originally decided rooms. Avery sat on a stool and picked out a banana from a bowl on the counter.

Whit peeked out of Shige's room into the hallway. To see whether Spencer and Chris were getting settled. They were, which meant at this rate they'd have to go help the girls forage. Man.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:12 pm
(( Yup Yup! So we can get a crackin' on the good stuff! ))

Jordan had managed to find a couple of loaves of fresh sourdough bread and a few hunks of sharp cheddar. Along with some apples, they made good quick eating, which she was really in the mood for. And now she knew where the knives were.

(( I'm basically delegating most of it to you (Zetao)... what can I say, I'm feeling lazy razz ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 pm
(HEY! I am in my last year of University here!
So it's PERFECT cause I needed something to procrastinate with.)

User Image

Avery finished her banana and stole piece of Jordan's cheese. She was suddenly craving onion rings. And icing. Butter cream icing.

Whit headed downstairs and passed the girls, going for the basement, where a larger kitchen was separated from the rest of the basement by a thick wall. Food for everyone was being prepared here, though in batches. He snagged a few things on a tray and carried them up to the family kitchen for himself and his friends. It only took three trips. It was fully worth it though when everyone was full and happy.
They all slowly headed for bed.
All in all not a bad way to end a day.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games