Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 am
Jessi came into work that day carrying a medium-size basket filled with different kinds of plants and a small brown teddy bear. The basket also had a card in it with the name 'Daniel' scrawled out in big letters on the front.

She knocked on the security office door. When she didn't get a response, she carefully put the items on the floor in front of the door but also out of the way of any foot traffic. She'd be able to keep an eye on them from her desk until Daniel picked them up.

She smiled in satisfaction and then quickly went to the lounge to put another small teddy bear she had in her purse on the bar for Tommy. It had a card on it that said it was for him from Jessi.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:07 pm
Daniel looked up over the edge of his book when the sound of knock came from the door. His first impulse was to answer the knock, see who was looking for him. But this met with his unusual desire to do nothing that had come over him today. The knock hadn’t sounded urgent, and after some rustling, the other side of the door was silent. No more knocking, cries for help or the sound of running feet. Slowly, Daniel rose walked to the door. Unlocking it, he at first opened it just a crack to see if some was still nearby. Not seeing anyone, he looked down to where the rustling had been and saw a basket of flowering plants, as well as a stuffed toy. He was about to shut the door, thinking that the items had been left by mistake, when he noticed that an envelope resting atop the basket had his name on it. Listening carefully he heard nothing nearby, and so quickly popped his door open to snatch up the basket, and quickly and quietly closed his door again.

After locking the door back, Daniel set the basket on his desk and sat down. Picking the stuffed bear up, he only gave it a cursory glance before setting it down again. Opening the envelope, Daniel found a folded card inside. Opening the card he found a printed message, and one in Jessi’s familiar handwriting.

Jessi_Deramis
To one of my closest friends, this card is to let you know that you are loved and thought about always. Words can never say how very thankful I am for our friendship and all that you do. May this day be filled with complete happiness and love for you.

Love,

Jessi

I hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day, Daniel!! You have done so much for me and everyone at Aqua Springs. I dearly love you and our friendship!

Daniel dropped the card on his desk and rocked back in his chair, scrubbing both hands over his face. Once more, just as he had begun to think that he understood what Jessi felt towards him, and he towards her, it all had to go out the window. He was beginning to doubt that he would ever get a handle on social interactions. Especially not after reading over his latest book, The Sociology of Attraction. Asides from seeming to be very contradictory at times, the way it explained things Daniel could only guess that everyone went around without actually understanding what they felt or why. There had been one bit on confrontation and confirmation but the end result of such an event were very diverse. Either really good, or extremely bad. Personally Daniel didn’t think he could manage things either way. So instead, he sat there, in the dim light of his desk lamp, and tried to figure out what he could possibly do without screwing things up.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:20 pm
{{Aww! Gift was supposed to make him happy.}}

Jessi heard the door open and saw Daniel barely reach his arms through to get the presents before he shut the door quickly again. Was he having an off day again? She wanted to check on him, but she thought she'd give him awhile after looking at her present.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:28 pm
*Liada strolls in with a giant bundle being carried over her back. She looks around to see if she can find Jessi or Amy since she didn't get a text from Amy over the weekend like she said she would. She just assumed she was too busy and didn't hold it against her, Liada was slammed herself in the lab getting things ready for what chaos she had in store today...*  

Liada Trovaras

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:51 pm
Jessi looked up when she heard the door open and quickly got out of her chair and ran over to help Liada with the bundle she was carrying. She grabbed the bottom of it and tried to help Liada move it off from shoulder and around to in front of her so they could carry it together in front of them.

"Liada, hi!! What all have you got here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:55 pm
Amy came strolling into Aqua Springs with a huge, beaming smile on her face and Thistle on top of her head.

"Jessi, you'll never guess what Karrie got for me and all that he did for me!"

Before she could finish, she stopped dead in her tracks as she almost ran into the back of Jessi. "Jessi, what in the..."

She looked around Jessi and gasped when she saw the huge bag she was carrying and then saw Liada hunkered down underneath it.

"Liada, you came! Hi! Oh, let me help you guys!"

She quickly put her hands on the bag as well and helped Jessi maneuver the bag around.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:12 pm
Hey Jessi! Hey Amy! Thanks for the help, I got a special V-day treat for everyone here today. Just wait and see as soon as I get it set up. *Jessi and Lia agreed to do the setup in the lodge area since it wouldn't harm anyone to do it indoors and it was still cold and rainy at the time outside. Liada opens up her carrier and pulls out a large barrel full of arrows and a stand. Placing them aside she then pulls out 3 archery recurve bows and places them on the stand after stringing them. Once she made sure all the arrows had their special tips and everything was in order she digs into her carrier bag again and pulls out a big sign that said...*

WELCOME TO LIADA'S ANTI-VDAY EVENT!

SHOOT THE CUPI-RAZZ! WIN A PRIZE!

Aim of the Game:
Wanna get back at our lovely Geezerville Panty Thief? Today only Razz is our special Geezerville Cupid and he's on the loose! Only you can stop him by getting him with Liada's special Vday potion tipped arrows! Depending on which arrow you hit him with Razz will instantly transform! Into what? Well you'll just have to find out won't ya? mrgreen If you get the lucky number or lucky shot you win the ultimate prize!

How to play! Roll 5 12 sided dice ( one roll = to one arrow fired at Razz) Each total of your 5 dice will give these results! Please be sure to let someone have a chance to roll before you roll again so please NO DOUBLE POSTING.

1-12: Razz gets turned into a cat! and you get 10 gold
13-24: Razz gets turned into a dog! and you get 20 gold!
25-36: Razz gets turned into a bird! and you get 30 gold!
37-48: Razz gets turned into a dragon! (not a big one though hopefully) and you get 40 gold!
49-59= Razz gets turned into....eh?? meatballs!? eek um okay and you get 50 gold!

PM Razz what number or transformation you got so that he can change his avatar to reflect the transformation.

Final prize: Be sure to keep track of each of your totals, if all your totals reach up to 60 or to the highest score; or if my some random lucky shot you actually hit the magic number 60 all together...you get the grand prize! I will have a top 3 spots of runner up prizes as well! But overall everyone is a winner! The game will proceed until 11pm tomorrow (pacific time) so that everyone has a chance to play. And your lovely hostess Liada and Amy will be keeping tabs as well in case something slips up.

Grand Prize: SABR PENDRAGON!

Runner Up 1: Kits Rose

Runner Up 2: shadow_dragon_13
Runner Up 3: Faerie KatrineZ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:21 pm
{{Awesome game!!!! biggrin }}

Amy smiled at Liada as she got everything set up. She would have helped, but she had no idea where anything went.

"Liada, you look beautiful!! I absolutely love your dress."

Amy would have kept going, but she noticed that Liada just put a sign out. She stared to read it, and as she went along, her eyes got wider and a dark smirk began to appear on her face.

"Oh... my... GOSH!!! LIADA!! You wonderful woman you! This is perfect!!"

She went over to Liada and hugged her tightly. "Kits will love it, too! Razz stole her panties awhile ago. This sounds like so much fun!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:30 pm
*Laughs as she hugs Amy back* Lol isnt it? I'm glad you approve, can you also help me keep tabs of people's totals and what not so that way I have all my bases covered? Also do you have time to talk about that business proposition I mentioned?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:37 pm
Amy was still grinning broadly. "Approve?! This is fantastic! Okay, Liada, if you ever get bored and want other stuff to do, please feel free to become our party planner. We don't have that many parties, so you wouldn't be very busy. This is so cool! Just know that the offer is always open!!"

She laughed as she looked at the sign again and jumped just slightly. "Man I can't wait!"

She looked back at Liada and nodded to her request. Well, to both of them. "Of course I'll help you keep track of the totals!! And I definitely have time right now to talk over a business proposition with you. Much more time than I did this weekend. I'm so sorry I never texted. It's been crazy! I went to Alaska this weekend and Karrie planned two-days worth of Valentine events for me! Wonderful busy, but busy none the less. Would you like to go over and sit on a couch or go to my office?"

{{Have to go for a couple hours but will be back! Mod wherever you want us to go. biggrin BBS!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:53 pm
Oh its totally understandable, I was busy in the lab all weekend taking orders and such and making sure the arrows and bows were ready for today. So no worries on the texting. The couch is perfectly fine too. *Liada and Amy go off to the side of the game and sit down on one of the couches in front of the fireplace. Liada then opens a portal to bring out her special case of potions and opens it up as she explains* Well basically I work in making and selling potions and creams for many different things. I've sold some scarring cremes to some and dream potions to others but it doesn't stop with just that. I have a vast collection. But the one thing is I don't have an actual shop to sell my products from, I always carry this case with me. I thought it would be nice to have a home base for transporting my products from the lab to the home base, and since you work and own this spa I was thinking that this would be the place to have my home base. I was wondering if you would be interested in hosting my shop here?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:54 pm
((OH MAN A MEATBALL!!!!!! Well I am here and if not later pm Saberpendragon to get me on here.))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:58 pm
((No worries! This is why I'm having the game go through tomorrow night so this way people have a chance to play. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:14 pm
((I work late tomorrow....))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:23 pm
((So do I, thus why I made the time for late at night lol))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games