Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:46 pm
Blinkkyz
little mintchan
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Yukito kaede Hoshiyo
Nickname: Yukito.

Birthdate: During the first full moon of fall.

Height: 5 foot 12 inches
Weight: 134 lbs

Nindo: "Don't let my outfit fool you, I'm not in to praying."
Personality: Sadistic tendencies, he is always trying to be nice and calm but the way he thinks is horrible.

Village: Kirigakure
First Class: Bloodline
Second Class: Puppeteer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Hakemoto Clan (Already Approved)

Chakra Pool: 355
Stamina Pool: 145
Chakra Element: Doton and Raiton
Chakra Materialization: It appears as a gentle yet warning breeze of cold air.

Strengths:
• Born as a Hakemoto ( Actuall Bloodline )
• Unknown range in combat. ( Bukijustu slot / Puppeteer class )
Weaknesses:
• Katon ( Against his puppets if made of wood )
• Sadism ( He is sadistic and insane )
Fears:
• No children for the future
• Turtles

Class Disciplines :
• Blood Bender ( Bloodline )
• Architect [ Puppeteer ]
Reductions:
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster ( Bloodline )
Personal Attributes:
• Learns Bukijustu 1 post faster
• Is Beautiful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Kugutsu : : 00 / 07

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Bow
Weapon Range: Medium range
Weapon Weight: Not too heavy or too light.
Weapon Location: On his back with a quiver
• [http://www.fsdiscountarchery.com/ProductImages/bows/greatree/Big_deermaster.jpg][ x ]

Summoning Type: N?A
Summon Sage: No.
Pacts: N/A

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Normal shinobi equipment
• Normal.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton Earth

Raiton Lightning

Hakemoto Bloodline

Kugustu Puppeteer

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Mirror Image 'Art of Chakra'

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Kyoukan Ya 'Art of The Bow'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
(can i bring him in as "found eating mushrooms with no memory on how he got there?)

*grumbles at astra making me reapprove my profile so i can eat mushrooms*

There was no bloodline approval request posted. Cannot approve this until it is.

In a far away galaxy, i was allowed to kill off a character and bring his bloodline over to Yukito
he was approved back then and i never used him for oto because there was too much crap going on there and so many months later i am back to eat mushrooms
and the only reason there hasn't been a approval application for the bloodline was because it came from Zain Hakemoto (my snow village character before snow village went poof in to oto)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:27 am
Ryunosuke Ryusei

User Image
Full Name: Alice Satetsu
Nickname: None currently

Birthdate: November 21

Height: 6" 2'
Weight: 160 lbs / 72.5 kg

Nindo: "To perfect her own style of Art in both puppetry and Shinobi Combat."
Personality: Alice is generally very calm and calculating in her actions, usually trying to keep emotions out of her decisions unless overwhelmed by them. She is relatively stoic in most situations and is also not terribly talkative due to her lack of a proper social life or ability to really interact with other people.

First Class: Puppeteer
Second Class: Bloodline (Jiton)

Bloodline: Jiton [x]

Chakra Element: Raiton, Doton, Jiton
Chakra Color: Colorless
Chakra Materialization: No abnormalities

Strengths:
• Advanced intellect
• Chakra control
• Photographic memory
• Precision puppet control

Weaknesses:
• No skill in Taijutsu
• No skill in Bukijutsu

Fears:
• A world without tea
• Dying young

Class Disciplines:
• Architect
• Blood Knight

Reductions:
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
Energy Conversion: As a very Chakra dependent fighter, Alice has trained and focused herself to be able to pull out extra reserves of chakra at the expense of her physical energy instead. This allows her to convert Stamina into Chakra as needed during battle, obeying all costs as per normal while doing so.
Specialized Techniques: Due to her focus on her puppetry techniques and her bloodline release as her main forms of combat with some minor Ninjutsu or Genjutsu for assistance, Alice has no need for either Taijutsu or Bukijutsu. As a result, she is barred from ever learning or using either type of techniques. In exchange, she gains 3 bonus Custom Jutsu Slots that can be created for any of her remaining styles; Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Kugutsu, or her Kekkei Genkai, Jiton.

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Knife
Weapon Range: 10 inches
Weapon Weight: 1 lb
Weapon Location: ninja pouch on her right leg under her dress
• Kunai

• Shuriken x15

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Doton

Jiton

Kugutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Quiet, reserved and relatively anti-social, Alice does not speak of her past or herself in general to anyone rally. She seems almost loath to even be asked about such things and clearly has something she is trying to hide or keep hidden. She does not however dislike people and can work together with them as her hob requires and she does seem to enjoy the rare times that she does converse with people. She may secretly crave more friends than her lifeless dolls but is merely socially awkward, of course this isn't something she would ever openly admit to anyways and is thus mere speculation. Should one manage to fully befriend and earn her trust, they may just be a little surprised.

Second PA, is fine, First is already a technique. From the Hsing-I-Puka style of Bukijutsu. Thus cannot be accepted, sorry for any inconvenience, quote me when you replace the first PA.

Little mintchan

All avenues must be followed. Even if it is a simple re-submission you must once again re-post a bloodline application, there is no auto-approvals.  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:32 am
North Lotus
User Image
Full Name: Nephilim Lorelei
Nickname: ---

Birthdate: August 6

Height: 5"7
Weight: 140 lbs.

Nindo: "Act from my heart."
Personality: Nephilim is generally a fairly reserved character. She doesn't like to get involved in troublesome situations, and will normally take the quickest way to step out of them should the way present itself. Because of how she was brought up, she isn't particularly into the whole friendship thing but that doesn't stop her from show kindness to those she's formed an attachment to. Normally she is seen lost in thought or too focused on her orders/tasks to pay much attention to anything else, which often times drive people to believe she is a bit aloof, but she doesn't mind it. During missions where very strict orders are given she can sometimes she seen as harsh to her allies should they go against protocol, but even with that being the case she can still show a sort of soft spot leading to her inevitably forgiving them... depending on the level of the offense anyways.

First Class: Taijutsu
Second Class: Sensor

Bloodline: Hakemoto

Chakra Pool: 275
Stamina Pool: 225
Chakra Element: Wind || Lightning
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: Threaded wisps that flow about freely around Nephilim until focused into a shape.

Strengths:
• Very efficient with close combat because of a high reaction rating.
• Brilliant eyesight capable of noticing moment details even from things seen for a very brief amount of time.
• Photographic memory.
Weaknesses:
• Working in a team with people who defy orders.
• Mentally enduring the stress of being around people of higher rank.
Fears:
• Being abandoned by people who she has formed a bond with.
• Losing her sanity from being around too much blood.

Class Disciplines :
Monk:: A more internal martial artist, this user focuses on the ability to utilize chakra to increase their power and techniques due to their smaller body frame. Gains a -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan. Complex techniques cost 10 less chakra and stamina to perform. Starts with extra technique [Cultivation](cultivation is a conversion of stamina to chakra, at a 10 chakra to 10 stamina conversion in any increment of 10.)
Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active(fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.
Reductions:
• Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn genjutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Being a Hakemoto clan member, Nephilim is immune to Jutsu comprised of the elements connected to her affinities (Wind and Lightning), and highly resistant to A-Rank and above variatons; still taking damage, but reducing them a [1] rank lower in terms of power for damage purposes.
• Able to learn Taijutsu based techniques [2] posts faster than normal.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 05 / 00
• Genjutsu : : 04 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 02 / 00

Weapon Type: ---
Weapon Range: ---
Weapon Weight: ---
Weapon Location: ---
• ---

• x15 Kunai
• x15 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

First Element
• Fuuton

Second Element
• Raiton

Bloodline
• Hakemoto

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• ---

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

Nephilim was born in a remote region just outside the detective ranges of the various villages in the world, atop a mountain. Her family had her born for one specific reason; the empowerment of their bloodline. It was said that on the day of her birth, regardless of gender, the child born would hold the answers to reviving the clan. So from day one she was treated as royalty, and given the most extreme training imaginable while being pampered day in and day out. Because of the blood sweat, tears, and dedication put into developing her, Nephilim did indeed turn out to be the child they wished for. Unique to her, and possible the main reason she was able to learn and adapt so quickly, is because of her special ability to memorize anything and everything she wishes to as long as it's visual. Her photographic memory, combined with her constant training pushed her to a deep edge.

All things considered, anyone would think she has a pretty good life going. However, that was not the case. Because of her 'special' role, she was completely and utterly incapable of making friends or pacts with her peers and instead of being seen as someone you could rely upon, she was branded as a sort of diety like figure everyone besides the elders and her direct family could even so much as make contact with. It was as if she were some kind of holy plague. Day in and day out Nephilim would stay to her seclusion and follow the daily routine set for her. Upon turning eleven years old, something tragic took place. During a stormy night, completely dark in the middle of the night, a curious girl around the same age found herself sneaking into Nephilim's shrine. Scared, afraid, and more than anything, shocked, Nephilim had little to no idea as to how to handle this particular situation.

After a bit of awkward talk between the two for a few minutes, eventually Nephilim happily accepted the other girl and quickly grew fond of her, even going so far as to ask her to come back whenever she could. And so, the girl did for many months spend time with Nephilim. She showed the false goddess so many things she would never know about otherwise. Toys, various new foods, weapons, insects, and all types of other things from the lands outside of the village. On one particular day, special to Nephilim; her birthday, she and her friend once again spent time inside of the temple and held their own celebration. This night was the most fun she ever had in her entire life, but all of this would come to an end when Nephilim's legitimate father came to check up on her again at random. Realizing that a young girl has been tainting his daughter, he had the child executed before Nephilim as a 'showcase of dominance'. Both Nephilim and the child's mother cried out and pleaded for their girls life, but all the girl could do was smile while tearing up, saying that she had loads of fun.

Once the girl was killed off, something inside of Nephilim snapped. The only friend and true happiness she had was taken away from her, and she could no longer take it. In a fit of blind grief, she ended up killing off her father and anyone else who participated in her execution without so much as a thought. When she came to her senses, she finds herself sitting against a tree in some random forest, clearly meaning she must have run away from her mountain. As she sits there pondering what happened, she begins to tear out until she breaks out into a loud crying fit, grabbing her head unable to bear the pain of being alone again. Several hours passed and she was found by Kirigakure anbu.

At first she was to resist, but she longed stopped caring about what would become of her any further, and so, she was taken back to the village and after some months of various happenings, adopted by a kind woman who, ironically, came from her home mountain the same as she. So now she waits to become a Genin who can serve the people that took her in. Not out of obligation or guilt, but because she requires a way to keep her mind from her past. Shroud and cloud it out with new memories.

• Being a Hakemoto clan member, Nephilim is immune to Jutsu comprised of the elements connected to her affinities (Wind and Lightning), and highly resistant to A-Rank and above variatons; still taking damage, but reducing them a [1] rank lower in terms of power for damage purposes.

Doesn't that make you immune to all Wind and Lightning jutsu? I didn't think that was even allowed!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:24 pm
Blinkkyz

Little mintchan

All avenues must be followed. Even if it is a simple re-submission you must once again re-post a bloodline application, there is no auto-approvals.

I submitted the bloodline app again  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:36 pm
little mintchan
User Image
Full Name: Yukito kaede Hoshiyo
Nickname: Yukito.

Birthdate: During the first full moon of fall.

Height: 5 foot 12 inches
Weight: 134 lbs

Nindo: "Don't let my outfit fool you, I'm not in to praying."
Personality: Sadistic tendencies, he is always trying to be nice and calm but the way he thinks is horrible.

First Class: Bloodline
Second Class: Puppeteer

Bloodline: Hakemoto Clan (Already Approved)

Chakra Element: Doton and Raiton
Chakra Materialization: It appears as a gentle yet warning breeze of cold air.

Strengths:
• Born as a Hakemoto ( Actuall Bloodline )
• Unknown range in combat. ( Bukijustu slot / Puppeteer class )
Weaknesses:
• Katon ( Against his puppets if made of wood )
• Sadism ( He is sadistic and insane )
Fears:
• No children for the future
• Turtles

Class Disciplines :
• Blood Bender ( Bloodline )
• Architect [ Puppeteer ]
Reductions:
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster ( Bloodline )
Personal Attributes:
• Learns Bukijustu 1 post faster
• Is Beautiful

Missions Complete:

• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Bow
Weapon Range: Medium range
Weapon Weight: Not too heavy or too light.
Weapon Location: On his back with a quiver
• [http://www.fsdiscountarchery.com/ProductImages/bows/greatree/Big_deermaster.jpg][ x ]

Summoning Type: N?A
Summon Sage: No.
Pacts: N/A

• Normal shinobi equipment
• Normal.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Doton Earth

Raiton Lightning

Hakemoto Bloodline

Kugustu Puppeteer

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Mirror Image 'Art of Chakra'

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Kyoukan Ya 'Art of The Bow'

(can i bring him in as "found eating mushrooms with no memory on how he got there?)

Approved.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:23 pm
My last Attribute was okayed by our dear friend AOandE, as long as I keep to the ToS :3

User Image
Full Name: Yuuwaku Gagane
Known As: Syriahl [see-rai-ahl]

Birthdate: 1/25/xxxx
Gender: Hermaphrodite [Appears as both an extremely attractive male and extremely beautiful female]

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 121 lbs

Nindo: "Make every action your last, for every moment might be. Dance yourself to happiness and freedom."
Personality: Syriahl is a hermaphrodite, and one of the rare ones that is both a male and female in equal portions. He/She identifies as either gender, depending on the scenerio and time of day. Because of this, he is quite mercurial in her attitude, often switching from one emotion to another without much concern or forethought. He is beautiful, so beautiful in fact that he doesn't appear to be male, yet she is far too handsome to be clearly female, and thus people looking at her will find themselves unable to tell his gender at all, even by the most skilled of individuals. This has led to Syriahl being very much into deception and dramatization, which, yes, has had negative results in his past. Overall, however, Syrial is a very caring person, far too emotional to be real, and prone to dramatization that often makes others look down at her. Yet is isn't until combat initiates that people realize just how deadly he can be. On a side note, he lies as easily as breathing, is absolutely loyal to her family, and a true killer when the time demands it.

Village: Sunagakure no Sato
First Class: Musician → Painting Pictures
Second Class: Ninjutsu → Elemental Dual Wielder

Bloodline: Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank

Chakra Pool: 485
Stamina Pool: 65
Chakra Element: Wind, Water
Chakra Color: Azure, with wisps of cyan both light and dark
Chakra Materialization: The chakra materializes as series of clouds about her body that flicker and dance as he dances.

Strengths:
• Dancing
• Close Combat Ninjutsu
• Deception and Manipulation
• Can mimic, perfectly, any voice he has ever heard
• Can paint perfectly
• Remembers every scent and sound, touch and taste, and can differentiate each with alarming accuracy, and can perceive them at levels beyond even most animals
Weaknesses:
• Is often far too "in-your-face" and ends up infuriating people
• Is far too obsessed with the power he has over those around her
• Because Syriahl has the ability to remember everything perfectly except vision, his sense of sight is slightly worse than others
• Because he remembers all senses other than sight perfectly, these memories are almost always trying to clash in his mind, flooding his mind with images and notes. This can lead to mental breakdowns if stress is too overwhelming
Fears:
• Death by Drowning
• Being seen as a monster by her family
• Breaking down due to sensory overload

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder:
Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )
• Painting Pictures:
The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.
Reductions:
• Ninjutsu → 1 post

Personal Attributes:
• Breakfast! → Gains one free Taijutsu style!
• Seamless Combat → All jutsu performed through dances are increased by one [1] rank without increase in chakra requirements
• Second Breakfast! → Gains one free Bukijutsu style!
• Aphrodite Incarnate → Somehow, perhaps through some defect of birth, Syriahl possesses an overwhelming level of pheromones, of most varieties. Unfortunately, this is not under his control, not naturally. With her pheromones at nearly one thousand times the normal level of someone of her body type, he finds himself far too often on the receiving end of someone's love, lust, or hatred. For roleplay purposes, those who interact with Syriahl will either outright desire him, hate her, or find an intense desire to ignore them. More often than not, a sexual attraction is felt beyond the control of the victim, no matter the gender, yet with intense willpower the effects can be minimized.

Ryo: 両0 ,0 0 0
AC: 0 , 0 0 0

Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 15

Weapon Type: Kusarigama
Weapon Range: 15 ft.
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs.
Weapon Location: Wrapped around arm and up to shoulder, hidden within sleeve

• 9 Shuriken
• 1 Kunai
• 1 Grappling Hook [Collapsible]
• 1 Hooked Skinning Knife
• Makeup Kit
• Disguise Kit
• Formal Clothing, Male and Female
• Satchel
• Sapphire Earrings
• Diamond Bracelets [x 3]
• Spice Box
• Silver Choker
• Fishnet Material
• Mending/Sewing Kit

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:

♣ Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
♣ Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
♣ Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
♣ Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
♣ Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
♣ Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton

Fuuinjutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

-
• -

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

-
• -

____Oh, the good old days! You want to hear about my past? Why, isn't that a shocker! Most look at me and think me a slut, a whore, a b***h with the physique of a man, while other days they desire me, so such questions are rare. Still, can't waste the opportunity!
____My earliest memory was being born. Most people would call me a liar, but while I might not remember sights I can remember the smells, the sensations, even the taste of blood in my mouth as I squeezed out ahead of my littlest sister! But that's not really important, no, it was much later that my first picture memory took place. You see, I'm a hermaphrodite, born with the body of two genders, but unlike many I don't tend towards one or the other: I'm evenly male and female, with all the ups and downs of both. As you might imagine, people didn't like that too much, and my mother constantly was asked to throw me out of our troupe, our little caravan. However, she loved me, and would never do such a thing! But I learned that day just what it meant for me to live in this world.
____Growing up, I realized with the help of my sister and older brother that I had a place in this world that few others did. I learned that my body produced pheromones at insane levels, which made both genders desire me and hate me, depending on the situation. And growing up, I learned to embrace my differences, and learned to act either gender at my own desire. I learned to dance, for when I danced I was truly alive, with my mother and sister joining in due to my mother's focus on performance.
____Yet this is all more...general, than focused. Here, let me explain!
____Growing up, I learned another oddity about my existence: I could recall everything perfectly, ever sense, except for sight. Every sound, smell, touch and taste I could remember with perfect accuracy, yet my visual memory was slightly lacking (read as terrible!). This influenced my life, and led to me doing everything possible to experience those four senses. I would taste everything laid before me, as well as taste things I likely shouldn't have, such as leaves on a tree, dead on the ground, and grass, and bugs! I would touch everything, feeling their differences, learning to see more through my touch and through contact than with my own eyes. This led to several confrontations with my twin, who quickly hated how often I would touch her, to memorize every change she went through. Even Aki had problems with it.
____As a performer I focused on dancing, and learned that fighting, in all its forms, is simply another form of dance. I would cartwheel to victory, twirl and smash my fists into my opponents face, as well as other things~. I learned to fight because it helped me dance, though often I believe it might have been the other way around, considering how often I got into fights due to my pheromones! I performed through dress up, through impersonation, which I did well considering my unique gender and my ability to mimic voices perfectly. I became famous for it, even when younger, though it grew later as I aged. During this time I took upon myself the stage name of Syriahl, a name given to an archangel in a book I once read.
____Yet the greatest turning point in my life happened when, during a routine performance on a high wire, I heard a scream outside. That scream...I knew it. No sound ever left my memory, never faded from my thoughts, and thus it was immediately recognizable. Leaping from the rope I caught a pole and spun around it in descent, hitting the ground running. I remember flinging myself outside, and the scent. Gods, those scents! Terror, agony, rage, blood, death! Each assaulted my senses like a white hot poker. I remember my twin in my arms for a moment before she retreated. I remember her voice, shrill, near the point of screeching, her wails and tears coming at alarming rates. I knew, without looking, what had happened. My mother's breath I could no longer smell, even though that above all else I could smell on a normal day. Her bowels had emptied, and rot was already creeping in. No, she was gone, there was no saving. Yet I could not console my sister, for my senses were overwhelmed, my heart racing, the blood pounding within my head and coursing through my veins as a gushing river. I screamed and fell to the ground, writhing, each convulsion memorizing the sensations of dirt and gravel rubbing into my flesh. It nearly drove me mad that day, and I fear that my actions convinced my sister I blamed her for our mother's death. Oh, but that was never the case. No, death comes for us all in one way or another, and no blame can be cast when His grizzly hand reaches out for you.Yet that blame would haunt my sister for years to come, even to this day.
____Though we were taken in by an old couple we met, after our father left. Father leaving hurt the worst of all, for he had been a rock in my life, someone to speak to when the worst came for my body, when I was teased or attacked. Him leaving...that memory was the worst. The many different sensations still cloud my mind when I think of it, but worst was the taste of hatred on the air from my brother. Aki did not take well to that betrayal, but then, did any of us? The elderly couple tried very hard to do right by us, yet like my brother I knew they were simply not effective as replacements. I thank them still for their kindness, and I wish they would forgive me for all the fights and conflict brought on by my hormones as I aged. I know that the animals of the troupe would never look at me the same way after those years! Still, after a time my sister came to heal, and we became closer as a family, yet...I knew always that I would be the black sheep. I could never fit the norm, always flitting from one action or emotion to another, the sensations ever my concern. For without my four senses my memories were pale, lifeless things, and I wished to remember everything I could, even if it drove me mad! To this end, I pushed my sister with side comments and suggestive glances until we, as twins, entered the academy together. When our brother learned of this he joined us, and now here we are!
____I often wonder where my life is taking me in this bleak, desolate land, and how the world will treat me when they learn of my truth. Yet I aspire to bring love, joy, dance and happiness to all in the world if I can, and peace and solace to my grieving twin. Aki...he will always be Achiamel, but maybe one day he'll smile again, and be the older brother I so desperately remember! Only time will tell...

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:13 am
Tao-Benshin
Artwork (c) Tao-Benshin User Image
Full Name: Achiamel Gagane
Nickname: Aki

Birthdate: March 13

Height: 71 in (5'11")/180.3 cm
Weight: 147 lbs/64.9 kg

Nindo:
"Don't take things so seriously. You'll get old fast."

Personality:
The Extrovert
At first glance, Aki is a very friendly and outgoing individual. He does not mind talking to anyone and rarely shows a negative reaction to someone, even if internally he feels different about a situation. Optimistic about life in general, he is very talkative and hard to intimidate. On top of this, he has moments of charisma, making him hard to dislike with his enthusiastic and gregarious attitude, quite the opposite of his siblings.

The Manipulator
In the past, his charm has often worked for him in getting what he wanted. While he is an extrovert externally, his internal persona seems to have darker intentions, and in order to hide this, he makes sure he looks good, with a lot of focus on both his appearance and his personality. Aki is self-justifying in the things he does, seeing them as for the greater good--though whose 'good' is a question better left avoided. The way he manipulates people is often so subtle they do not realize he is doing something, and he has a lot of patience in getting what he needs done to get done. He is good at making people doubt their own motives, and will grasp onto vulnerabilities he finds in others. In this, he can almost be called selfish.

The Jovial
Despite his outgoing behavior and the charm he has, he is in no hurry to accomplish whatever goals he claims to have. In fact, he could be called lazy. When it comes to combat, he would rather have someone fight for him than join in the fight himself regardless of his prowess in weapons. In fact, he could even sooner surrender than put the effort in defending himself, which seems counter to his motives. At the same time, he is a relaxing presence, a calming aura that helps people throw away their cares and concerns for a while. Always smiling or laughing, it is a wonder that he has any worries of his own.

The Brother
As the oldest of three children, it is up to Aki to make sure the younger twins are safe. Even if he is lazy or a manipulator after his own gains, he will readily give up his life to protect Fia and Syriahl. When they are threatened, he gains a whole new persona that is no longer the happy-go-lucky young man people knew him as, and he become a deadly force to reckon with. When his infamously mischievous smile vanishes, it is best to just stay out of his way.

Village: Sunagakure
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Medic

Package: Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank

Chakra Pool: 350 (125 + 200 + 25)
Stamina Pool: 200 (125 + 50 + 25)
Chakra Element: Raiton and Doton
Chakra Color:
Red
Chakra Materialization: Normally, his chakra just appears as wisps of dust, but when he becomes angry it grows into a static filled storm.

Strengths:
Bukijutsu :: Aki is infamous for wielding his spadone like it is effortless. He excels with weapons, even if he is too lazy to fight the majority of the time.
Charm :: He is good at both getting himself into and out of trouble with his talking, but usually it works in his favor.
Calm :: Almost never losing his temper, his level-headedness even in intense situations is often applauded. This makes him if not a good leader then a close second.
Team Environment :: Having experience working together with his siblings, and being a medic, he manages very well in a team and knows when best to strike and when to back off. He also works almost as well on his own... when he actually puts effort into a fight rather than backing out.
Deceptive :: Charm and charisma are his friends, and he has a knack for getting people to do what he wants them to do without revealing his own motives. This can make him hard to trust, however.

Weaknesses:
Ninjutsu and Genjutsu :: While he is capable of learning both, neither have ever been Aki's forte and he usually avoids using either unless circumstance requires it, as both of his siblings usually can cover these areas.
Laziness :: He has a bad habit of being lazy or too carefree to involve himself in a fight. In fact, he would go so far as to back out if given the choice.
Siblings :: Despite laziness, he will go out of his way to ensure the safety of his younger siblings, which will likely get him into situations even he cannot get out of.
Untrusting :: This can be seen as either good or bad. He trusts his siblings, but is convinced others are not to be trusted. In order to get what you want done, you have to do it yourself.
Anger :: Incredibly hard to anger, the moment his smile disappears is the moment everyone should move out of his way. He might not make a sound vocally, but his anger, when it flares, is uncontrollable.

Fears:
Losing his Siblings :: Aki's siblings are the world to him, and he would defend them with his life. Having already lost his parents, losing what is left of his family is his greatest fear.
Failure :: He fears his intentions failing him and no longer being of use to anyone.
Forgetting to Breathe :: As strange as it is, he is afraid that some day he will forget to breathe, and gets paranoid when someone reminds him of his breathing, since then it becomes a conscious thought.

Class Disciplines :
Mystic Hero :: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
Specialist :: The user, choosing to specialize in either healing or harmful medical techniques, gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin.

Reductions:
Bukijutsu Class :: Learn Bukijutsu techniques one (1) post faster
Medical Class :: Learn Eiseijutsu techniques one (1) post faster
Personal Attribute :: Learn Bukijutsu techniques three (3) posts faster when wielding a large weapon; forfeits Taijutsu and small and medium weapon reductions

Personal Attributes:
Large Weapon Mastery :: Due to his focus in two-handed weaponry, he gains a three (3) post reduction while wielding large weapons, but forfeits reductions with medium or small weapons and Taijutsu (i.e. no dojo reductions).
Large Weapon Mastery II :: Expertise with two-handed weaponry gives a twenty (20) stamina reduction to all Bukijutsu techniques while using a large weapon, down to the minimum of five (5) stamina.
Bukijutsu Focus :: A focus in Bukijutsu styles gives him one (1) extra style to start with.
Effortless Training :: Rigorous styles only take one slot, though he can still only learn one.

Ryo: 両00
AC: 00

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Eiseijutsu : : 00/08
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Spadone (Great Sword)
Weapon Range: Just under 6 ft
Weapon Size: 69.3 in (176 cm); Blade - 50 in (127 cm), width 3 in (7.6 cm) and tapers; Hilt - 19.3 in (49 cm)
Weapon Weight: 7.1 lbs (3.2 kg)
Weapon Location: Across back, over right shoulder

• Kunai x5
• Shuriken x10

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Doton

Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Style One

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Style One

Style Two

User Image

Having traveled around the countries for the first half of my life, I've gotten to see many things most don't get to see as a child. Enormous blue mountains that reach far beyond the clouds. Vast seas of salty water, golden grasses, and burning sands alike. Forests with trees so wide around that five people holding hands still wouldn't meet on the other side. All sorts of places and civilizations ranging from small villages to large cities--- Heh. Though how much of it was dreaming and how much of it was real is for you to decide.

The reason? We grew up with a traveling caraven, and we never really had a place to call home. I was okay with that. It was peaceful, for the most part, and we never had much to worry about. We weren't rich, but we didn't struggle too much either.

I had--have--two younger siblings, twins to one another and three years my junior. The youngest is Fia and her 'brother', the firstborn of the two, is Syriahl. He--she--I usually called him 'he' for sanity's sake--I was never quite comfortable with growing up. He was born of neutral gender, and switched personas at the wave of a hand. I didn't know how to deal with it. Likewise, something strange about him, now I know they're call pheromones, always attracted attention from other people, and not necessarily in a good way. I've gotten used to it over time, and I love him no less for it. Fia, well she's my little sister and I adore her.

Which leads me to the next part of our story. Our parents were performers, and Fia and Syriahl inherited that trait from them. I didn't have a desire to perform, but I could mimic someone's personality on a whim. Not voice, though. That was Syriahl's talent. I could sing pretty well, too, and have always enjoyed it. We came to Sunagakure in the middle of the desert when I was about ten so that my parents could set up a shop to make money to take better care of the three of us. During the set up, I'd been asked to help since I was old enough to do some smaller jobs. Because of that, the other two were left to their own devices for a while.

Unfortunately, I returned in time to see what happened. Fia, always having loved horses, ran up to one of them to greet it, but tripped in front of it. Startled, the horse kicked, striking my mother, who stood beside it. Paralyzed with shock, I could only watch the scene unfold before me. As far as I could tell, she died instantly. Distraught, our father lost all desire to care for us, I guess, and left us with an older couple in the vullage who didn't have any children of their own.

I... don't blame Fia for what happened. I guess to an extent I blame myself for not being there to watch her, even though I know there was nothing I could have done to stop it. No, above anything I blame my father for just abandoning us afterward. I grew to care for the old couple, but they weren't family and I was never able to see them as family. The grudge I held drove me to be almost possessive of my brother and sister to ensure their safety.

Fia was the most damaged from the event, obviously. She gained a fear of touch, even with us, and I could always see how much pain it caused her to how affection through touch to us. Other people were completely avoided. She blamed herself for our mother's death despite being told otherwise. But both the old couple and I were patient with her and did our best to help her through it.

The next few years were lazy years for me, hence the bad habit I have now. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. That decision was made for me when Fia and Syriahl joined the academy in Sunagakure. The only reason I agreed to go with them was because I knew our foster family was getting too old to care for us, and we were almost adults anyway. I had to do something with my life, so I agreed to become stronger so that I could take care of what was left of my family.

At the academy, I discovered two things. The first was that I was really good at talking people into getting what I wanted. The second was that I was even better with a massive sword. So, here I am, a twenty-year-old genin, older than most, but determined to become strong enough to protect my siblings.

AandOE

Jaxdrill

Approved, i'll be removing your Kaguya from the bloodline list as you are at the cap of 3 RPC.

Lanfaer
My last Attribute was okayed by our dear friend AOandE, as long as I keep to the ToS :3

User Image
Full Name: Yuuwaku Gagane
Known As: Syriahl [see-rai-ahl]

Birthdate: 1/25/xxxx
Gender: Hermaphrodite [Appears as both an extremely attractive male and extremely beautiful female]

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 121 lbs

Nindo: "Make every action your last, for every moment might be. Dance yourself to happiness and freedom."
Personality: Syriahl is a hermaphrodite, and one of the rare ones that is both a male and female in equal portions. He/She identifies as either gender, depending on the scenerio and time of day. Because of this, he is quite mercurial in her attitude, often switching from one emotion to another without much concern or forethought. He is beautiful, so beautiful in fact that he doesn't appear to be male, yet she is far too handsome to be clearly female, and thus people looking at her will find themselves unable to tell his gender at all, even by the most skilled of individuals. This has led to Syriahl being very much into deception and dramatization, which, yes, has had negative results in his past. Overall, however, Syrial is a very caring person, far too emotional to be real, and prone to dramatization that often makes others look down at her. Yet is isn't until combat initiates that people realize just how deadly he can be. On a side note, he lies as easily as breathing, is absolutely loyal to her family, and a true killer when the time demands it.

Village: Sunagakure no Sato
First Class: Musician → Painting Pictures
Second Class: Ninjutsu → Elemental Dual Wielder

Bloodline: Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank

Chakra Pool: 485
Stamina Pool: 65
Chakra Element: Wind, Water
Chakra Color: Azure, with wisps of cyan both light and dark
Chakra Materialization: The chakra materializes as series of clouds about her body that flicker and dance as he dances.

Strengths:
• Dancing
• Close Combat Ninjutsu
• Deception and Manipulation
• Can mimic, perfectly, any voice he has ever heard
• Can paint perfectly
• Remembers every scent and sound, touch and taste, and can differentiate each with alarming accuracy, and can perceive them at levels beyond even most animals
Weaknesses:
• Is often far too "in-your-face" and ends up infuriating people
• Is far too obsessed with the power he has over those around her
• Because Syriahl has the ability to remember everything perfectly except vision, his sense of sight is slightly worse than others
• Because he remembers all senses other than sight perfectly, these memories are almost always trying to clash in his mind, flooding his mind with images and notes. This can lead to mental breakdowns if stress is too overwhelming
Fears:
• Death by Drowning
• Being seen as a monster by her family
• Breaking down due to sensory overload

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder:
Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )
• Painting Pictures:
The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.
Reductions:
• Ninjutsu → 1 post

Personal Attributes:
• Breakfast! → Gains one free Taijutsu style!
• Seamless Combat → All jutsu performed through dances are increased by one [1] rank without increase in chakra requirements
• Second Breakfast! → Gains one free Bukijutsu style!
• Aphrodite Incarnate → Somehow, perhaps through some defect of birth, Syriahl possesses an overwhelming level of pheromones, of most varieties. Unfortunately, this is not under his control, not naturally. With her pheromones at nearly one thousand times the normal level of someone of her body type, he finds himself far too often on the receiving end of someone's love, lust, or hatred. For roleplay purposes, those who interact with Syriahl will either outright desire him, hate her, or find an intense desire to ignore them. More often than not, a sexual attraction is felt beyond the control of the victim, no matter the gender, yet with intense willpower the effects can be minimized.

Ryo: 両0 ,0 0 0
AC: 0 , 0 0 0

Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 15

Weapon Type: Kusarigama
Weapon Range: 15 ft.
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs.
Weapon Location: Wrapped around arm and up to shoulder, hidden within sleeve

• 9 Shuriken
• 1 Kunai
• 1 Grappling Hook [Collapsible]
• 1 Hooked Skinning Knife
• Makeup Kit
• Disguise Kit
• Formal Clothing, Male and Female
• Satchel
• Sapphire Earrings
• Diamond Bracelets [x 3]
• Spice Box
• Silver Choker
• Fishnet Material
• Mending/Sewing Kit

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:

♣ Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
♣ Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
♣ Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
♣ Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
♣ Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
♣ Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton

Fuuinjutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

-
• -

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

-
• -

____Oh, the good old days! You want to hear about my past? Why, isn't that a shocker! Most look at me and think me a slut, a whore, a b***h with the physique of a man, while other days they desire me, so such questions are rare. Still, can't waste the opportunity!
____My earliest memory was being born. Most people would call me a liar, but while I might not remember sights I can remember the smells, the sensations, even the taste of blood in my mouth as I squeezed out ahead of my littlest sister! But that's not really important, no, it was much later that my first picture memory took place. You see, I'm a hermaphrodite, born with the body of two genders, but unlike many I don't tend towards one or the other: I'm evenly male and female, with all the ups and downs of both. As you might imagine, people didn't like that too much, and my mother constantly was asked to throw me out of our troupe, our little caravan. However, she loved me, and would never do such a thing! But I learned that day just what it meant for me to live in this world.
____Growing up, I realized with the help of my sister and older brother that I had a place in this world that few others did. I learned that my body produced pheromones at insane levels, which made both genders desire me and hate me, depending on the situation. And growing up, I learned to embrace my differences, and learned to act either gender at my own desire. I learned to dance, for when I danced I was truly alive, with my mother and sister joining in due to my mother's focus on performance.
____Yet this is all more...general, than focused. Here, let me explain!
____Growing up, I learned another oddity about my existence: I could recall everything perfectly, ever sense, except for sight. Every sound, smell, touch and taste I could remember with perfect accuracy, yet my visual memory was slightly lacking (read as terrible!). This influenced my life, and led to me doing everything possible to experience those four senses. I would taste everything laid before me, as well as taste things I likely shouldn't have, such as leaves on a tree, dead on the ground, and grass, and bugs! I would touch everything, feeling their differences, learning to see more through my touch and through contact than with my own eyes. This led to several confrontations with my twin, who quickly hated how often I would touch her, to memorize every change she went through. Even Aki had problems with it.
____As a performer I focused on dancing, and learned that fighting, in all its forms, is simply another form of dance. I would cartwheel to victory, twirl and smash my fists into my opponents face, as well as other things~. I learned to fight because it helped me dance, though often I believe it might have been the other way around, considering how often I got into fights due to my pheromones! I performed through dress up, through impersonation, which I did well considering my unique gender and my ability to mimic voices perfectly. I became famous for it, even when younger, though it grew later as I aged. During this time I took upon myself the stage name of Syriahl, a name given to an archangel in a book I once read.
____Yet the greatest turning point in my life happened when, during a routine performance on a high wire, I heard a scream outside. That scream...I knew it. No sound ever left my memory, never faded from my thoughts, and thus it was immediately recognizable. Leaping from the rope I caught a pole and spun around it in descent, hitting the ground running. I remember flinging myself outside, and the scent. Gods, those scents! Terror, agony, rage, blood, death! Each assaulted my senses like a white hot poker. I remember my twin in my arms for a moment before she retreated. I remember her voice, shrill, near the point of screeching, her wails and tears coming at alarming rates. I knew, without looking, what had happened. My mother's breath I could no longer smell, even though that above all else I could smell on a normal day. Her bowels had emptied, and rot was already creeping in. No, she was gone, there was no saving. Yet I could not console my sister, for my senses were overwhelmed, my heart racing, the blood pounding within my head and coursing through my veins as a gushing river. I screamed and fell to the ground, writhing, each convulsion memorizing the sensations of dirt and gravel rubbing into my flesh. It nearly drove me mad that day, and I fear that my actions convinced my sister I blamed her for our mother's death. Oh, but that was never the case. No, death comes for us all in one way or another, and no blame can be cast when His grizzly hand reaches out for you.Yet that blame would haunt my sister for years to come, even to this day.
____Though we were taken in by an old couple we met, after our father left. Father leaving hurt the worst of all, for he had been a rock in my life, someone to speak to when the worst came for my body, when I was teased or attacked. Him leaving...that memory was the worst. The many different sensations still cloud my mind when I think of it, but worst was the taste of hatred on the air from my brother. Aki did not take well to that betrayal, but then, did any of us? The elderly couple tried very hard to do right by us, yet like my brother I knew they were simply not effective as replacements. I thank them still for their kindness, and I wish they would forgive me for all the fights and conflict brought on by my hormones as I aged. I know that the animals of the troupe would never look at me the same way after those years! Still, after a time my sister came to heal, and we became closer as a family, yet...I knew always that I would be the black sheep. I could never fit the norm, always flitting from one action or emotion to another, the sensations ever my concern. For without my four senses my memories were pale, lifeless things, and I wished to remember everything I could, even if it drove me mad! To this end, I pushed my sister with side comments and suggestive glances until we, as twins, entered the academy together. When our brother learned of this he joined us, and now here we are!
____I often wonder where my life is taking me in this bleak, desolate land, and how the world will treat me when they learn of my truth. Yet I aspire to bring love, joy, dance and happiness to all in the world if I can, and peace and solace to my grieving twin. Aki...he will always be Achiamel, but maybe one day he'll smile again, and be the older brother I so desperately remember! Only time will tell...

Approved, I'll be removing your shoton from the bloodline list as you are at the cap of 3 RPC.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image
Full Name: Rin Takai
Nickname:

Birthdate: sept 16

Height: 69 Inches/ 175.26 Centimeters
Weight: 140 Pounds/ 63.50 Kilograms

Nindo: "To be stronger then everyone else."
Personality: cocky arrogant stubborn hard headed irrational bored

Village: Konoha
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Ninjutsu

Bloodline: N/A

Chakra Pool: 265
Stamina Pool: 35
Chakra Element: Fire, Lightning, Wind
Chakra Color: Midnight Purple
Chakra Materialization: Electricity forming around me.

Strengths:
• Enhanced speed (ex. phisicaly and handsign weaving)
• Close combat
Weaknesses:
• Arrogant
• can't fight Pretty girls
Fears:
• Losing a friend
• Dying alone

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )

Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

Ryo: 両{Money} 0
AC: {Advancement credit}

Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 6 (for each element
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 60 cm (23 1⁄2 inches)
Weapon Weight: 5 pounds/ 2.26 kilograms
Weapon Location: On his back diagonally to his right.
User Image

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Shuriken x 10
• Kunai x 5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name}
• Katon

{Your second element's name}
• Raiton

{Your third element's name}
• Wind

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Rin was a fun loving boy who loved adventures and training to be a shinobi. One day, when his parents were on an A-class mission a Shinobi arrived at the academy and pulled him aside. He told him that his parents both died on the mission. He was so shocked and horrified he ran off and his in the leaf forest for 3 days. When he finally returned, his parents were already buried. He swore at their graves that he would become strong and never let anyone close to him die again. This changed him forever.

drake144

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:33 am
drake144
User Image
Nickname:

Bloodline: N/A

Strengths:
• Close combat
Weaknesses:
• Arrogant
Fears:
• Losing a friend
• Dying alone

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )

Reductions:
Personal Attributes:

Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 6 (for each element

User Image

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Shuriken x 10
• Kunai x 5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

• Katon

• Raiton

• Wind

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Rin was a fun loving boy who loved adventures and training to be a shinobi. One day, when his parents were on an A-class mission a Shinobi arrived at the academy and pulled him aside. He told him that his parents both died on the mission. He was so shocked and horrified he ran off and his in the leaf forest for 3 days. When he finally returned, his parents were already buried. He swore at their graves that he would become strong and never let anyone close to him die again. This changed him forever.

If you are choosing to go with no bloodline or Clan you may pick ONE of these.

{If none you may pick one of the following packages:
Wisdom: +1 PA, +2 custom techs, 10 jutsu slots
Courage: +2 PA, 5 jutsu slots
Integrity: +1 PA, +15 chakra/stamina a rank, +2 custom slots
Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:17 pm
Blinkkyz

User Image
Nickname:

Bloodline: N/A +1 PA, +2 custom techs, 10 jutsu slots

Strengths:
• Close combat
Weaknesses:
• Arrogant
Fears:
• Losing a friend
• Dying alone

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:
Personal Attributes:

Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 16 (for each element

User Image

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Shuriken x 10
• Kunai x 5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

• Katon

• Raiton

• Wind

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

drake144

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:28 pm
drake144
Blinkkyz

User Image
Nickname:

Strengths:
• Close combat
Weaknesses:
• Arrogant
Fears:
• Losing a friend
• Dying alone

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:
Personal Attributes:

Missions Complete:

User Image

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Shuriken x 10
• Kunai x 5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

• Katon

• Raiton

• Wind

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

You've jipped yourself out of 2 genjutsu, as Nin/Nin you get 2 genjutsu also you get two disciplines as a ninjutsu specialist you gain this you may add that to the Discipline section along with the 2 genjutsu you are given

"Specialization:
• If this class is chosen as the first and second class, then your chakra pool is increased by 10, and you gain an additional 10 chakra each rank up. Additionally, you gain one [1] additional element to the chosen discipline, maintain the bonuses/limitations of the discipline's description. Jutsu given by this class are now per element. "

Also your class gives Learns ninjutsu 2 posts faster as it is Ninjutsux2  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 am
Blinkkyz

((Is this right or wrong?))

User Image
Nickname:

Strengths:
• Close combat
Weaknesses:
• Arrogant
Fears:
• Losing a friend
• Dying alone

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu two (2) post faster.
Personal Attributes:

Missions Complete:

• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02

User Image

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Shuriken x 10
• Kunai x 5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

• Katon

• Raiton

• Wind

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

drake144

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:57 am
drake144
Blinkkyz

((Is this right or wrong?))

User Image
Nickname:

Bloodline: Wisdom: +1 PA, +2 custom techs, 10 jutsu slots

Strengths:
• Enhanced speed (ex. physically and hand sign weaving)
• Close combat
Weaknesses:
• Arrogant
Fears:
• Losing a friend
• Dying alone

Class Disciplines :
• Specialization: If this class is chosen as the first and second class, then your chakra pool is increased by 10, and you gain an additional 10 chakra each rank up. Additionally, you gain one [1] additional element to the chosen discipline, maintain the bonuses/limitations of the discipline's description. Jutsu given by this class are now per element.

Reductions:
Personal Attributes:

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Katon : : 00 / 16
• Raiton : : 00 / 16
• Fuuton : : 00 / 16

User Image

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Shuriken x 10
• Kunai x 5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Raiton

Fuuton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

There, I made the adjustments to your profile according to what you stated that you had desired to me. If that is what you were aiming for feel free to copy and paste and you'll be good to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image
Nickname:

Bloodline: Wisdom: +1 PA, +2 custom techs, 10 jutsu slots

Strengths:
• Enhanced speed (ex. physically and hand sign weaving)
• Close combat
Weaknesses:
• Arrogant
Fears:
• Losing a friend
• Dying alone

Class Disciplines :
• Specialization: If this class is chosen as the first and second class, then your chakra pool is increased by 10, and you gain an additional 10 chakra each rank up. Additionally, you gain one [1] additional element to the chosen discipline, maintain the bonuses/limitations of the discipline's description. Jutsu given by this class are now per element.

Reductions:
Personal Attributes:

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Katon : : 00 / 16
• Raiton : : 00 / 16
• Fuuton : : 00 / 16

User Image

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Shuriken x 10
• Kunai x 5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Raiton

Fuuton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

drake144

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games