Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 am
@Dreadno: Exactly, thank you. XD

@Yo-ko: 'Tis fine~ Bamf training is arguably healthier than sitting around doing nothing in particular all weekend.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:45 am
*runs around in search of life forms* i cant find any. he's so void of life!

@yo: insense. i was out all weekend at a youth retreat. then went back home. not much time for posting or training. sadly. actually. i should probably find a formal trainer. it'd probably be better for getting techniques...  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:38 am
Ergo War
@Dreadno: Exactly, thank you. XD

@Yo-ko: 'Tis fine~ Bamf training is arguably healthier than sitting around doing nothing in particular all weekend.
LMAO thank you ergo! tis was alot of fun. and next weekend is gonna be similar, as i taking people up to see the fall seminar for Danzan-ryo jujitsu in columbia south carolina  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:49 am
-.- now you're making me jealous. QQ  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:08 pm
Argh!!! The paranoid half of me is happy about the way Six handled things, but the mischevious half wants to wow them with suna's splendor. And the third half is annoyed about the so called scholars lack of knowledge of Sunagakure's tendencies. Books are published, right?

Sigh... Times like this me miss Ganchou. Even if it would end up going wrong, he always started the most fun. We have a decided lack of sensors though Q.Q  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:11 pm
X P Well, we're not officially scholars, we're foreigners.~
Lack of knowledge? Why of course! It is to be expected at first.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:19 pm
Probably the nicest foreigners that we've had for a while, too. It's interesting that people want to spy on Suna when we're neutral. =o What brought this on, if I may ask?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:20 pm
That's fine of course, its just the rp'er in me craves a good backstory. One of my old chars once impersonated a female jounin teacher in-village whilst simultaneously being a male chounin when traveling. He arranged for a forty ton load of tes to be delivered as a gift to a village to get inside, then gathered info, planted a virus, and blamed it all on a fire nin once he'd left, going back from chunin to jounin. Everyone below jounin thought he was dead, while the higher ups just ignored him except to give him missions. He was found out by the youngsters eventually, of course, and wound up returning as his original person. Died in a completely unrelated incident. Ahhh... Suna.

@ergo a fair shot above... Wait. Pretty much the first visitors, except for a konanin. Huh.

Edit: Goddang auto correct! Stupid windows phone. Shot, not ****  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:26 am
Ergo: The prospects of fulfilling a B-ranked mission, really. xD Search and Scan. But it appears we won't be able to enter the village because of the flood that occurred (or a likely reason to not let us enter). Which, I assume is because of the pirates? ( I think I remember seeing an arc like that..so it would explain why you would call us the nicest ;_;// )

Chez: -sniffle- Well, not much for visitors, so much now.
=_= // Virus, arson, pirate's attacking. M-My.. Suna sure has gone through a lot. XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:54 am
Its seen worse, i suppose. I mean, at least this time we didn't have to break out the ballistae. You KNOW things are going wrong at that point.

As for visitors, the flooding is unfortunate, but if you take up the wave gate offer, you wouldn't be sorry. Seriously, just take a peek! Is in the wind country. I will say though, your guys handled the golem well!  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:14 am
Chezmonkey
That's fine of course, its just the rp'er in me craves a good backstory. One of my old chars once impersonated a female jounin teacher in-village whilst simultaneously being a male chounin when traveling. He arranged for a forty ton load of tes to be delivered as a gift to a village to get inside, then gathered info, planted a virus, and blamed it all on a fire nin once he'd left, going back from chunin to jounin. Everyone below jounin thought he was dead, while the higher ups just ignored him except to give him missions. He was found out by the youngsters eventually, of course, and wound up returning as his original person. Died in a completely unrelated incident. Ahhh... Suna.

@ergo a fair shot above... Wait. Pretty much the first visitors, except for a konanin. Huh.

Edit: Goddang auto correct! Stupid windows phone. Shot, not ****

firstly. i was supposed to be the one to find you out you rat... i shouldn't swear... anways. onto the second point.
point 2. we've had i believe 3 previous incursions. one is still technically sitting at our gate as i have yet to pick up his body. another died before even getting to suna. (lols ergo or AandOE... one of the two) and then there was another group that came to deal with someone who had attempted to leave their village. it was sad cuz i didn't get to torture the poor guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:26 pm
@ Redera: I figured it was something like that. XD We had a tsunami right before the time-skip, which flooded the port city and sent waves up in to Suna via the aqueducts.

@ Chez: You do remember that there's a guard, right? The one that had fun delaying y'all for weeks and weeks? Well, not saying that it wouldn't be a good trip, but yeah.

@ Dreadno: I think that Bast has done most of the killings so far, so it was probably her. There's still a body at the Gates? Whose is that? The person that deserted was from Kumo; we held on to him until he tried to make a break for it. Then Mr. Uchiha came along and disposed of the body. After that, Kumo repaid the favor by not engaging in open war with Suna when Ganchou went nuts for the last time. Bast had fun realizing that the Raikage's Office building was built based on her design. XD

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:33 pm
feels like I haven't said anything in here for a while sweatdrop ..... bad things happen best in 3 posts? umm...
LOOK OUT!!!! THE GREAT WHITE MANFREAD!!!! HIDE YOUR SNACKS!!! xd

Ahhh better xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:54 pm
Well ergo, I had thought SOMEONE had been informed it was going awol, who would go to fix it, and that SOMEONE would coincidentally bump into the visitors.

If you send Al, its not his fault if they get lost. He's blind.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:59 pm
I just always find it funny that i helped with one of the incursions on our soil, ut are always away on missions when most people show up :/ i never get to meet visitors....  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games