Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Damianalkidia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:53 pm
name: Damian Borochi`
hopes of living after i die: not likely  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:58 pm
Thanks for the invite.  

Sapphire Sunday

Sparkly Nerd

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Pusher 50

Kovu-San

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:02 pm
Haldo everyones! I'm Tyler from Tucson Az, 17 years old, and am content with life!

This is going to be a long intro, so get comfortable!

The first thing I think everyone here should know about me is that I am a MAJOR Lion King fanatic! I've seen the movie ump-teen billion times, seen the Broadway musicale twice, own all the music soundtracks, and have an art book signed by the director and artist of the Lion King! With all of that, one would think that I would be set for life right? NO! I want more, but alas, I am one of those poor fans that can't really buy much of anything. All my TLK merchandise came to me either by gift, luck, or lots of saving! Since I want more, and cannot buy more, I must settle on what is free out there. Like what? Well, knowledge for one. I guess you could call me an TLK expert. I know pretty much everything there is to know about TLK, inside and out, real and fictional. I also LOVE to browse through the wonderfully drawn art at lionking.org. I can't draw to save my life, so watching from afar is all I can do. There's much more I can say about this subject, but I'll stop now, for your sake!

I love wolves, dogs, classical music, new age music, techno, video game music and remixes, reading science fiction and horror novels. I LOVE Eragon. I love this guy- ^_^ -. He will always show up, even when I don't want him to. I love anime, talking, debating, deep discussion, and dreaming.

I'm a very interesting person, so come find me. Talk to me, get to know me. I would love to meet everyone. I hope I get to do so. Well, that's me in a nutshell. stare A very BIG nutshell then. ^_^'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:45 pm
Hello. I'm new here and I'm 14, soon to be 15 and I'm a guy. I love video games, random s**t, and rp'ing so if you want to RP sometime send me a pm.  

Prostate Boy

a s i a n c o u n t e s s

4,025 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:49 pm
Hullos I'm +Vanilla-Sex+, call me Nilla or Van I don't mind either.

I live in Virginia and I like the animes Naruto and BLEACH. Like to stay at home and chill, could go out if I could. :/ And i'm 17 years old still in high school.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:49 pm
Damianalkidia
name: Damian Borochi`
hopes of living after i die: not likely

on a note... you spell Damian the same way I spell my book character's name...

TO MY INTRO!
name- Jessica
Age- 17
Been on Gaia since 2005
hajime mashite, douzo yoroshiku ~bows~  

aurelia sabina

Codebreaking Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sweet Li

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:57 pm
Hi, I am 16 years old. I am happy and friendly ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:36 pm
err... yo! umm..... Here goes...

Name: Tony Hinton
Place of Residence: Georgia
Things I Like: .... stuff....
Current Educational Level: Some college... (second year)

.... I have a sword!  

Ryujisama

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:45 pm
Name's Amanda, I was PMed aninviation by a stranger and so here I be. ^_^I am almost sixteen, am a grammer and spelling whore, I listen to many types of music but mostly alternative rock. I really enjoy random messages, and I'd like to add people to my MySpace.

www.myspace.com/boobyjesus  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:19 am
Hi. ^_^
Name: (Can't tell my real name but you can call me Riku. ^^)
I've been on gaia since December 2oo5.
I like: anime, manga, video games, music, drawing, designing and fishing. ^^

Nice meeting you all. ^_^

AnastasiaBeaverhausen II

Celestial fluff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:30 am
name: Dominique G. (my friends call me domo)
I've been on gaia since December 20 2003
I like pocky, onigiri, anime, drawing, dancing, and games

and also thank you very much for the invite.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:32 am
Well might as well introduce myself,

Name: Botud, or Bo if you preffer
Reason for joining Gaia: To slake the never ending boredom, and conversation with people as crazed as me
Hobbies: DRAWING!!!! oh and video games... and makeing small fortune cookie phelosophies... and contemplating things that could never happen (ie conicences of time travel, stuff like that)... and thinking up ideas for anime and web comics and manga and tv shows... i think thats about it...
Talents: Ummmm.... yeah... OH! I got one! i can do a mean Smeegal (A.K.A Gollum) impresion!!! Other then that nothing (not even drawing crying )
Genetic Deseases: Dislexia!!! Go Dislexia!! (hence the reason for my ever-so-crappy spelling!)
Favorite saying: look at sig / XD

I'm an odd person, but i'm more a speak-when-spoken-too type. One thing i've discovered about dislexia; it makes for some very odd reading on my part... esspesaly onlne! If anyone needs me (i doubt it), just pm me, or look in an art forum!
*edit*
i'm on mainly at night, i come online somtimes in the day but not much...  

Botud

Raven``

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:56 am
Hi I'm Martin, I prefer Raven though, I don't really know why, I just like it.. Anywho, I'm 16, I like writing poems, swordplay and listening to music.
My favourite band of all has to be R.E.M. or Nightwish. (I have a whole list on my profile xD)
I'm not the best at introductions so lets leave it there. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:04 am
hi im new here  

Lord Snickers

Kotetsu Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:18 am
Umm... Hi. I'm Brandon, but you can call me Kotetsu... I'm thirteen and I live in Chicago. I've been on Gaia since April, although I still haven't figured everything out yet. sweatdrop

I like some anime, and my favorite thing to do is role-play...

Umm... Damn, I suck at introducing myself. >_<

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games