Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:53 pm
the dragon head that was on the feild faded away "im sorry orion"it says sitting him down"i was to slow next time ill try to do better"it says trying to stand up and lays on the ground breathing heavy"i may not be fenrir but i am the dragon scar i know his emotions and hes thankful to you for being h=the one who helped him make all these new friends"the dragon says smilingand lays its head on the ground closing its eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:03 pm
Orion was still breathing heavily as he watched the dragon closing its eyes, then cursed himself for his incompetence. He slammed his fist down on the ground and yelled out, "s**t!!", but it didn't make himself feeling any better.

Nero watched this dragon appear out of nowhere, when Fenrir disappeared from the house, then turned his eyes onto the man named Orion, and realised something. This was the young boy who was branded as the 'Demon King', with his shining silver hair and demonic aura that surged throughout the atmosphere if one was able to sense them.

He walked around the two and faced Orion, who didn't look up to see who was in front of him. "You're Forza Orion, right?", Nero asked with excitement.

memphiskite
Crew

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:08 pm
the dragon didnt open its eyes it just layed there its boddy breathing but not far from death"dont beat yourself up"it says and gentlly cracks a smile"fenrir says your his friend and thank you"the dragon lays there the blood stops coming out of its mouth "this body will last a long time but it needs to be taken care of for a while"he says and the body turns into fenrir laying there on the ground passed out  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:20 pm
Orion looked up to see a white haired youth standing in front of him, but he ignored the kid as he drew out the last health potion from his jacket. He drank a little of the green liquid and his body healed completely as well as his stamina. He then got up slowly and shoved the potion into the kid's hands. "Give some of that to hi for me, will you...", Orion said as he was about to walk out of the door.

"Wait!", Nero yelled as he grabbed onto his idol's arm, "Where are you going? Isn't it dangerous for you to be out there?"

Orion didn't turn around to face the kid and just shook off the grip easily. "There's someone I need to meet up with before I can face my rivals again", he said and dashed off from the hill into the distance to find Kikyo.  

memphiskite
Crew

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 pm
fenrirs body wouldnt respond for him he was still asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:48 am
BY now Kikyo was panting as she was holding on to Zexion's book finally releasing the spell he putted. She was shaking as some electricity was still in her body. "Im alone with this damn book in a deserted castle, how can this get any better" she muttered to herself sarcasticly as she got up slowly.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:13 am
Xale opened his eyes he was still on the beach with his head on Nova's lap. "How... long was I out?", he asked looking up at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:17 am
((idk how 2 start so ill do my own thing))
trime walked to the restaurant and ordered some coffee  

blinded_laughter

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:40 am
fenrir woke up laying there trying to make his body move but he failed to succeed "damn"he says coughing up more blood"im so useless"he muttered to himself  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:53 am
trime finished his coffee and walked to fenrirs house because he was board,trime knocked on the door  

blinded_laughter

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:12 am
((nobodys there man))
fenrir moved his legs picking himself up slowly his body leaking blood "crap"he says and falls back on the couch passing back out  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:51 am
((o my bad, now what do i do dammit))  

blinded_laughter

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:25 pm
memphiskite
Nero's face went completely pale when he saw a guy pouring blood into the mouth of another man, as though he just saw a ghost. He was fighting so hard not to faint in front of them.

((((This is the funniest thing that I have heard (saw) in the whole rp! XD))))
Andrew then summoned his 3 spider monsters. "Attack the Heartless!" He told them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:50 pm
Nova teared up again "A couple minutes...." she whispered quietly

"Nova.... " Avon said "I think Kikyo, broke the spell n Zexion's book" she said "But that's not important right now

"We'll go find her later, after Xale gets better" She said, not taking her eyes from Xale  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:50 pm
OOC: where r u guys! i haven't been on for like 3 days and u guys posted like 869542789054 pages!!!!!  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games