Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Sanctuary: Dead or Alive? Come Vote. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the thread be revamped or left dead?
  Revamped! :D
  Dead is dead, leave it dead. -_______-
View Results

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:33 pm
Jacob: I dunno.
June: ALICE!!!
Tal: Welp, your welcome to join my Rp XD
I actually need more people too.
Dragg: Oh yeah, I need more literate (More then one sentence). But what I mean is that you should put more in, just a few more.... then you will be alright ;P  
*Grins* You'd think so, Jacob, however there are people who simply like to talk and not RP. People could just as easily come here to chat with friends and not RP, as easily as they can come here to chat with the same friends and enjoy RPing. So, while you may perceive it to be stupid, it's quite intelligent in my mind, since I have encountered such people before biggrin  

Tal Realm

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Realm : Sure i do, Why do i hangout here then O.O

@Jacob : He is newbie, so... Well, Then! Maybe you teach him >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:36 pm
What's the RP? I'll look at it and see if it's my type lol biggrin But yeah, it would be nice to have a few people teach me the ropes lol biggrin  

Tal Realm

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 pm
Tal: Well, first of all, what kind of Rps are you intrested in? Action fighting, Romance, School-types or others???  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:39 pm
@Moonlight:Ive psted but all my character returned from a trip (included at very beggining of post) so basically they went on a trip around town and came back if thats okay...  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Tal Realm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:42 pm
I like a variety. My favorites are fiction-based action RPs. I like school based ones, from what I've done in the past, but they all had some kind of power related instance to them, so I've never done a simple school one. Uummm, I like romance a LOT actually, and usually try to incorporate it into any RP that I do to some extent. As for time periods, I'm good with any. Weather it be present, med-evil, or a cross where you have to time travel to different periods, I like all of them, though I tend to favor med-evil I like having swords and such.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:43 pm
Jacob: Yeahh, its fine (Or maybe actually good). I'll be getting the festival on after we get at least another (One) customer.  

Xx_MooNLighT_X

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:44 pm
Tal: Well, you can join my Lunar Cafe then. You can have up to three characters too. I dont really let people have weapons, but since you are new here, I'll give you a gift, you can have weapons XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:47 pm
Alright lol Like I said, I'll look over it real quick and let you know ^.^  

Tal Realm

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:47 pm
One of my characters in Lunar Cafe has a scythe anyway...I bet you can guess which one right away...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:52 pm
Jacob: Yup. But I know that he rarely uses it XP  

Xx_MooNLighT_X

Tal Realm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:52 pm
Yeah, MoonLight, I'll join it lol It looks like a good place to get warmed up to RPing again lol I'll have a bio to you in roughly thirty minuets, maybe less.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:53 pm
Tal: Wow, okay ^^  

Xx_MooNLighT_X

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:53 pm
@Moon:Only in fights though but he also uses his powers so does Shadow but Shizuma is like completley defenceless...or is she...  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games