Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
Dameon Black
Robert stopped and released the man. He looked towards Nike's home and snarled. His eyes were icy blue. "Now I've got you," he said. Fire roared to life and swirled around him. He disappeared and reappeared in Nike's house. He looked at Kane and snarled. "And what do you think you're doing?" he snarled at Kane.

Kane had just finished and Nike lay curled about him. He removed himself from the bed and grabbed a black robe that hung off a chair and put it on. "Robert, nice of you to join us, but it really was unnecessary. I was just giving Nike little power boost," Kane smirked. he pulled a cigarette out of the air and lit it, blowing out a smoke ring. "So tell me, why you are here, Robert?" he asked cooly, his ire rising.

((So I stated the I hate Kane club. Anyone wanna join? biggrin ))

"Hana..." he got on top of her. "he couldnt hep himself. She looked tasty under her new clothes."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 pm
User Image
"Brago" Hana said as he got on top of her. She continued to kiss him with a passion. she pulled away for a moment. "Are you sure you wont hurt yourself?" she asked before kissing him again.  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:50 pm
[[hmm. the I Hate Kane club. I thought i would have started that before you got the chance. oh well. im in.]]
Robert's eyes were fixed on Nike. "Damn it," he said. Then he looked at Kane. "Isn't it obvious?" he asked. The building shook under the force of his anger. "I've come to end you of course. I'm pissed at you. You keep showing up and taking Nike away. I can handle protecting her by myself. It's actually the reason that this side of me exsists at all. So if you would be kind enough to leave her alone from now on, I wouldn't have to kill you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:50 pm
((What's wrong with Kane, I think he's cool))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:55 pm
((wow, i didnt know you were the badboy type fox rofl
*gets yellow jumpsuit and katana* Kane must die twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: -fangirlscream- Kane can come to my house any time!ll

Dante kissed Misha in return before he pulled his lips away after awhile, but kept them close to her's. His eyes searched her's but he soon found himself lost in the beautiful color. A smile spread across his face as he gently caressed her cheek. "My beautiful kitten." He said before lightly kissing her.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:57 pm
Fox Demon Kirara

[[well, he has pissed off pretty much everyone in the RP. I mean, there's the issue of him using Seduction on both Hana and Nike. that caused part of it. he goes around having sex with other peoples' girls. thats bound to piss people off A LOT.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 pm
Dameon Black
Fox Demon Kirara

[[well, he has pissed off pretty much everyone in the RP. I mean, there's the issue of him using Seduction on both Hana and Nike. that caused part of it. he goes around having sex with other peoples' girls. thats bound to piss people off A LOT.]]

((I guess its a guy thing Dameon rofl

Brago could get past the whole sex with Hana thing, but when he bit his neck and sucked his power, thats the line ))  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:11 pm
DemolitionboyXX
Dameon Black
Fox Demon Kirara

Brago could get past the whole sex with Hana thing, but when he bit his neck and sucked his power, thats the line ))

[[well, i see how you could say that about Brago. hes a womanizer, so he doesn't really care that much about Kane having sex with Hana. but Robert doesn't like it when other guys touch Nike. It pisses him off and Kane just crossed the line. he pretty much wants to rip his head off and kill him in the most painful ways possible.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:17 pm
Dameon Black
DemolitionboyXX
Dameon Black
Fox Demon Kirara

[[well, i see how you could say that about Brago. hes a womanizer, so he doesn't really care that much about Kane having sex with Hana. but Robert doesn't like it when other guys touch Nike. It pisses him off and Kane just crossed the line. he pretty much wants to rip his head off and kill him in the most painful ways possible.]]

((Robert needs to relize that he is a rookie and going up against a master Vamppire is suicide. Youd better take the Stake with you))  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:18 pm
DemolitionboyXX
Dameon Black
DemolitionboyXX
Dameon Black
Fox Demon Kirara

((Robert needs to relize that he is a rookie and going up against a master Vamppire is suicide. Youd better take the Stake with you))

((hey demo, post for brago before i rip your head off with a rusty spoon.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:19 pm
DemolitionboyXX
Dameon Black
DemolitionboyXX
Dameon Black
Fox Demon Kirara

[[he's really pissed. hes not really thinking straight right now.]]  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:20 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"Brago" Hana said as he got on top of her. She continued to kiss him with a passion. she pulled away for a moment. "Are you sure you wont hurt yourself?" she asked before kissing him again.

"You kidding? Your the one that will be hurt." he said while reaching for her clothes.. he didnt know how to take it off... "How does this one come off Hana?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:23 pm
User Image
Hana reached behind her and undid a clasp that released the straps of the outfit. "So what makes you think you'll hurt me?" she asked, kissing him.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:27 pm
((it's all apart of my evil plan. twisted Jeers and cheers, i must be doing something right 4laugh I should have a theme song (O) ))
User Image
"you need to calm yourself boy. I don't think Nike would appreciate it if you broke something in her house." Kane preceeded to get dressed. When he finally swept up his black trechcoat, metal buckles shining in the moonlight, he put out his cigarette. "As for leaving her alone, i can't do that." Kane's eyes darkened, turning cold. He grinned and grabbed Robert by his shirt, bringing him close. "Between you and Brago you have screwed so many chances to protect her. The fact that I have had to step in so early in the game is a testimony to that." He thrust Robert back. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be. Now that you have ruined the moment." He flicked a tender glance Nike's way and disappeared, filling the room with a whirlwind of black Raven featjhers.
Misha leaned into the kiss, flushed with feeling. The oven bell dinged and she pulled away reluctantly. "Dinner time." She whispered fuzzily. She shook herself, ears twitching. She slowly moved from his embrace not wanting to let go, but the idea of burning dinner, didn't sit well either. She busied her self, setting the table with three inch prime rib steaks and baked potato and roasted vegetables. She actually started to get nervous as he watched her. When she finally put the rolls on the table she sat down with her hands in her lap and waited.
User Image  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games