Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:06 pm
*facepalm*

@Manfread - You win... That was awesome. Your prize is Akane's foot :3 Literally!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:02 pm
Oh Jesus, Manny is dead. *Dun dun dun, another bites the dust!*

Don't do anything exciting or cool for a day or two, please? I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow.

Of course, if it is actually awesome, I probably won't be mad. You can laugh after dental surgery, right?  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:22 am
@ Inferni- Victory!!! I will use my new club well...... and if i get to hungry I'll eat it xd

@ Chez- you can laugh it just hurts...... soo good!! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:58 pm
firstly. this must be adressed. you misquoted the song. it's "and another one bites the dust." not just another bites the dust. just saying.
secondly. *gets up close into your face* DO NOT LAUGH. WHATEVER YOU DO! DO NOT LAUGH! now tell me you aren't laughing.  

dreadno

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:10 pm
So guys.. ;_; (Addressing to the denizens, though more towards the village leader or the guy who's simply in charge of Suna)

Can we (the foreign travelers) have your consent to infiltrate the village? (We're aware of the Konoha world barrier jutsu, the catapaults at the crevice. )

We're not going to go pillaging or raping your women, men, goat or anything. (Just so you know the depth of our accounts.) A simple search and scan really. xD We just wanted to let you know. Courtesy.

And it's not like we expect you to be calm about it, so it's understood that we expect possible responses depending on our actions like kicking us out (which would probably be one of the nicest things you could do ~). But again, this is if we do get your permission.

All in all, it's like a notification. : D //

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:05 pm
QQ most of the high levels are out on a mission. so... have fun dealing with the kage and the genin... maby a chunin or two but again. i believe they are on mission. so. it'll be quiet. not sure what you are aiming to learn. but you wont learn to much. but... go ahead? if you can get past eveything then it'll be perfectly fine. just dont god (not that i expect you will)  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:42 pm
Redera Issun

Several historians that had stopped by Kumo before coming to Suna tried to get in, to no avail. Anyone that comes by will receive the exact same offer that was given to them. It was not a hostile offer, but a non-negotiable 'no' was stated to entering, specifically. Rather, the offer leads in the direction of the current Mini-arc events. So... if y'all feel like traipsing around the Wind Country, I don't mind one bit. ^_^ I'd post in all of the designated threads to NPC everyone around, just like I have been doing for my own shinobi~ (I suppose you could count that as Search & Scan, too)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:50 am
Kunia? check, Sword of destruction? Check, Stompa....... Check! OOOk I'm ready for anything rofl  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:20 am
AandOE

Oh no! It's to be expected. Of course we knew it wasn't a hostile offer. But to us, it was reasonably deluding away from the main village even as you say it as a non-negotiable no. : 3 But because the mission itself is more or less inclined on us gathering information in specifically in a village, we just thought about doing it the less roundabout way. Graciously, we'll be taking advantage of your kind and resourceful offer.

But I'm quite glad to have your acceptance on the wind country, since we'll be doing that too. : > ( I thought too it would be more efficient that way in the wind country but my partner insisted on entering the village also over my whim. ~.~ ) Both sources are fine, since as you point out, the trip to the wind country is very worthy.

------- (Questions~ Sunagakure is beyond being a simple village. So sophisticated!)

When you mean 'post in all of the designated threads' to NPC everyone around, you mean you also give permission for that as well? So all in all, it would be the Port Village of Saraswati and the denizens there? (Well, if they're fine after the flood?)

Also. I remember Six mentioning for us to take the Wave gate before heading to Saraswati. But the gate states that it leads to an island with no vegetation. I'm unsure as to how destination A will connect to destination B. (The port village) Do we have to take the entrance into the Wave gate?

Dreadno: So in a way, you're also saying; "Good luck, or die trying." ? XD Understandable. We'll certainly try to gather information, though battling even the gennin of a well organized village would be last on our list. xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:30 am
village? i did not mention village. this is no village. it is a military training compound where the elite become eliter. when i was a meer genin i went out on an A ranked mission with the others. we focus on everyone together. smile so my suggestion was more of a "good luck in the afterlife if you try anything stupid." kind of thing.  

dreadno

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:12 am
;_; I see.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:46 am
@ Redera: The Wave Gate is off the coast of Saraswati a ways, and it leads in to the fun Void-related mini-arc stuff that's going on. In that case, it would be Saraswati and then the Wave Gate.

Being neutral is great! It means that we don't go out of our way to attack people, but if they come to us they're fair game. If you spy on the Village, just remember that the country bumpkins isolated by a desert have no other way of entertaining themselves. The best you could hope for is Bast coming back, because she might actually be open to some negotiation. She likes Kumo, the people were nice when she was there.

@ Dreadno: to be fair, it's kinda hard to simulate the danger of an actual A-Ranked mission in RP format without making tons of NPCs. AandOE's not on enough to do that for everyone and I'm too impatient. If you think about it, infiltrating an enemy Village is always going to be life-and-death, so it doesn't make sense to enumerate the dangers of doing so.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:41 pm
Redera Issun

By NPCs, I mean that there are 2 specifically mentioned people that are interactable with in Saraswati. The head of the investigations unit, Magnus, & the Lt. Colonel, who is in charge of the local militia defenses. They're both stationed in the 3rd metropolis of Saraswati, currently. I would be 'puppeting' them around for your shinobi to interact with, just like any kind of normal conversations/actions. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:07 pm
Ahem. A, you gots three people waiting in your void office. My posts on page 3.

AS for connections, its outskirts saraswatii, tale a boat to the wave gate from the (3rd?) metropolis, enter gate, and gain access to the ones with the pi symbols. Arts, household, etc. R and D are under the household btw.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:30 pm
I'm gettin' there, Chez~ Had to post elsewheres, too.

@Redera: The boats (if any are left), are docked along the 1st Metropolis. You'll see why I paranthesised when y'all get there.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games