Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:53 am
User Image

Cathy

❤ I was born on August 3, 2014.
❤ My blood is B+. Sorry you care about how 'pure' it is? I am pureblood, my father is a Squib. Does it matter?
❤ Do you still want to know more about me?
❤ Oh, and my big brother is a 5th year Ravenclaw.

❤ My directions say I am... {at the Hogsmeade Platform}
❤ My time on the clock is Start of the School Year
❤ And I am looking {like a Hufflepuff in her uniform}

space " 'Cathaline' is still a bit dated though," Cathy added with a smile to Gunilda's answer. She listened as the grinning Slytherin told her not to worry about the feast and that they could eat all year. Cathy decided she liked Gunilda. Unlike Wendy who seemed stiff and fussy all the time in Slytherin or even that blonde in her brother's year-Sapphire-who always seemed up to something, Gunilda actually could joke around and hold a friendly conversation without you wondering what was in it for them. It was a good trait.

When Gunilda pointed out Cathy should get used to hurting plants and agreed that she had overreacted, Cathy momentarily puffed her cheeks out in mock annoyance at the last statement and then returned to smiling, "I know, eventually, I might. I mean there are a lot of dangerous plants out there but I refuse to kill something off merely because it is considered a nuisance or whatever. I mean that just seems unfairly prejudiced and mean. But, hey, if the thing is serving a threat or whatever I get killing it. It is only a plant in the end."

(( OOC))
                                                          -Adorkable Little Lurker-
                                                          Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:19 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space Benjamin sighed as Timothy began to panic at his and Mira's plotting for revenge on his sake-hey at least he and Mira were getting along well!-and waited for the note Timothy wrote with determination. Looking at it he rolled his eyes at the note and said, "Estás bromeando. Tell me you're joking... right? Dude do you even remember how I end up in the Slytherin team last year? I just showed up last minute at try-outs and they were so desperate the captain didn't even bother to watch me mount a broom. And, Timothy, as for your sister, you've met my mother-why the bloody Hell would I be afraid of some fifteen year old? Her wrath is probably only like an eighth of whatever Mum could do-and that is me giving your sister the benefit of the doubt."

He rolled his eyes and glanced over at Mira who explained about how Wendy end up having to take extra classes and how not having a flying certificate wouldn't matter to most people. "Because not having a flying certificate just is pathetic. It's not like it is all that complicated. And I've heard enough of that to just decide that whole dynamic is chalado-mental-whatever... that is putting it nicely."

It wasn't like it excused how annoying the girl in question was. When Mira protested about being called princess and went on about how she'd rather not be lectured about breaking rules he waved his hand and said somewhat sarcastically, "Sí, Sí, como dices una dulce e inocente." He listened as Mira added the practical point about taking the class without having to worry about the quidditch team or not. "Well, you know she is right on that point, Timmy."

((OOC.))

Translations: (1) You're kidding.
                                                    (2) crazy
                                                    (3) Yes, yes, whatever you say sweet and innocent one.

Time: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year
                                                    Place: Hogsmeade Platform with Timothy and Mira
                                                    Wearing: His Uniform

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Where Hogwarts Express
With Julius
Thoughts H-he just took my hand.... Julius just took my hand! Ohmygod I might faint... Wait... NO! I WON'T FAINT
OoC Bleh format
Outfit Uniform

Celaena chuckled when he asked which one would have been Feather and who would have been Sata. She laughed quietly though at the fact that she had gotten him to laugh. When he smiled at her, it felt like something had hit her... Because suddenly it was like she couldn't breath. But she had too! She couldn't just be that damsel in distress! Celaena smiled. "It's surprising actually, Sata is a year younger, but sometimes he's more mature." She said shrugging with a smile. Her sister was actually probably at the boat house now. And Celaena was so happy. It seemed that all of the family would be at Hogwarts at the same time. Well, Celaena didn't really know that her mum was pregnant but still. She could believe that next year her siblings would all be in the same place right? "It gives bragging rights." She said chuckling.

Celaena shrugged. "I'm not sure. I don't think she would be that forwards with someone... But you never know right? I mean, they've been starring at each other since the boat rides First year." She said before seeing that he was turning red again. Was she saying not normal things and he was getting mad? Or was he thinking about the topic just now of crushes? Why are guys so hard to understand?! she thought as she watched his face. He seemed flustered... And his face was flushed. She sorta wished she could figure it out. But then he started talking and she couldn't help but smile as he smiled at her. "Well, I don't have many friends at all really. Cathy, Ari and I suppose the team... But the two I named are Hufflepuffs, so it's a given that they aren't that bad."

She smiled brightly when he said he would ride with her. She felt like bouncing around happily. But restrained herself. Might as well seem older and more mature than a thirteen year old. But she blushed brightly when she noticed his hand reach for hers. She wanted him to take her hand. Really wanted him too... But was that too much? He seemed hesitant... Maybe he didn't like her in the way she hoped? But then his hand had hers. And she was so shocked that he had actually taken her hand, that the girl went wide eyed. But only for a moment before walking with him, towards the carriages. This was so... Unexpected! And amazing and... She needed to calm herself! He even said that it was so they didn't lose each other! "G-good idea."

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:05 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy agreed with both his friends on the point that just because he enjoyed flying didn't mean he should tryout but he was honestly too happy that they had obviously looked over his deception to really care. He was a little concerned however about Benjamin still talking about his sister and did concede that yes, Mrs. Ryans happens to be one of the scariest woman he's ever met Any woman who could place spiders in their child's bed for bad grades was definitely not someone who should be crossed. Before he could reply they finally found an empty carriage (which apparently was like finding a galleon in the snow) and motioned for the two to follow him inside before he got comfortable and began writing out his response. "I know, but I still kinda want to. Despite the urging of my annoying older sibling. So on that note, can we talk about something else? Like...oh! I heard a secret way to get inside the kitchens!" he wrote hoping to get off the previous topics.

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Uniform]
Ruffle and rustle, [Hogsmeade Station]
Saw I silence, [Mira and Benjamin]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go back to school]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

“I should totally do some sketches of the station sometime. It would look really nice if I added some color to it.” Alice said with a smile which got a smile out of Jasper. Granted that wasn’t hard to do for her, she always made him happy.

Looking around the station Jasper was at least tall enough to see over the crowd, though not by much. He was at this point if lucky five feet four inches, he was more like an inch or two shorter than that. Not that he minded that he was short he knew he’d grow eventually. “No I haven’t.” Jasper told him as he glanced over at Alice who was still trying to see of the crowd. Being less than five feet was hard for her that much he knew.

Hearing Iñigo said he found Lexine both Lancaster’s smiled. "Nice seeking Iñigo." Alice said laughing at the fact he wasn't a seeker. Following Iñigo Alice was the first to speak up after him. “You aren’t as short as me.” She told her friend. “And no sleeping we have a long night ahead of use and we have classes in the morning.” Alice added trying to look strict with her hands on her hips before breaking into a smile. “Hey Lexine it’s nice to see you.” Jasper said giving a small wave. He was always happy to see his first ever friend.

Wearing: Blue and Silver under robes

Wearing: Casual Blue under robes

With: Each other... Iñigo, Lexine
OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007
Arkendrai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:25 pm

This is the sea of life, and I'm drownin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I can swim, but feel like I keep sinkin' down in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx these waters and I can't breathe, I feel like I'm gon' blow it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can see people holdin' a life jacket but they won't throw it

User Image

Captain Crash
Seventh Year Gryffindor

He coughed, it was all he could do, Crash cleared his throat and diverted his gaze. ”Err—yeah,” the mumble might have been lost in the traffic. He certainly hoped it had. He didn't know any other way to respond to the possibility of having Ronna as his vice-captain. The exchange was probably more awkward than he meant it to be but at least it was cordial enough. Right? Either way, more and more of her friends had begun to crop up like wildflowers. One pointed out her new clothes, maybe that was why she looked a bit different. But he didn't have much comment to provide. His own robes were a bit too large, his trousers ripped and the bottom hem was torn with holes from falling under the step of his tattered shoes. Another wallflower popped up, this time in the form a sable haired Slytherin, and then another, but a blonde Hufflepuff.

Subconsciously, he found himself inching into the background like a weed. He didn't know them, didn't know what to say to them... When at last, another Hufflepuff had arrived—all of which, younger than him by at least three years—he was decided it was his time to depart. ”Dani, I'll see you at the feast?” He nodded his head pointedly towards the young Gryffindor, and then another nod towards the rest of the group. ”Enjoy the feast kids,” His American accent was apparent as he departed outside to the Entrance Gates to catch a carriage. He hoped he would find a particular Gryffindor on his way, but Alexandria was always infamously late or hard to find.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 7" Weight: 145lbs Age: 17

Hogsmeade Station
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Graydon Ironshield
Kiska166

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:47 pm
𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Sixteen Years Old
Sixth Year, Captain

User Image

Dmitri nodded his head promptly. ”It is.” But before he continued, he made a pointed gesture with his head to continue walking. If he had to congregate, he might as well make an effort to migrate along towards the carriages. ”I need a vice-captain. Interested?” It was short and sweet and to the point; Dmitri wouldn't have had it any other way. Part of him wasn't even paying attention though, it was solely dedicated to searching for blonde ringlets and green robes. Where the hell was she, anyway? But before anything, a young first year had approached them. He quirked a brow but made no immediate comment until Ashley had introduced the girl as his sister. Another Yaxley. He nodded appropriately in greeting. She was quiet at least. It was an admirable trait. ”Good luck with the sorting...

“So, comrade, what do you say?”

Slytherin Uniform 5’8” and 168lbs
//OOC:// Shall we exit to Entrance Gates?

Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya inwardly laughed at the fact that even when she was apologizing and at least attempting to be sweet she still managed to stump Echo. It was like no matter what she did she would always have the last laugh and she liked knowing that. She then adapted a wide eyed innocent look at his next words about ratting him out to his sister. "About what? I have no recollection of anything you might have told me about Quidditch, none at all!" She finally couldn't hold in her amusement and gave in to her laughter. At Elsie's request she then made a look of mock shock while actually slightly impressed that her friend even knew how to smirk. "Three pounds?! Jeez, you're starting to drive a hard bargain. And that look! It wouldn't be because of a certain white haired male Gryffindor would it?" she murmured the last question just for the blonde's ears with a chesire grin. She had seen how they glared at each other practically all last year and then suddenly as they were leaving they were practically decent. It didn't take a genius to figure that out. Although lost in her thoughts of different ways she could throw both Elsie and David together she barely heard her friend speak about taking pictures of them before she heard Echo's vehement disapproval of the idea and snorted. If he only knew how many snapshots of him she had gotten over the year he'd probably have a hippogryff. Which was why she would never in a million years ever tell him. For his own good of course. "It's not exactly stalking if they pose for their photos is it? Because you know they would." she jumped in thinking of Gypsy and Jer and their whirlwind romance.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

UniformWhere: Hogsmeade StationWith: Echo and ElsieThinking: Now that that's overOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // SINGLE
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // If Dori was here I swear I'd never hear the end of this... then again I probably won't already.
spacespac

space"Bragging rights? I don't see how being born first counts for bragging rights. Or at least bragging rights worth anything," Julius had answered in regards to the advantage of being born first. And as Celaena explained about her friend he had to feel at least a little better-at least he hadn't spent apparently almost three years staring the same girl in the same year as himself. Then again Celaena claimed her friend had been doing that in regards to the guy as well.

As Celaena said she didn't have many friends and the ones she mentioned were Hufflepuffs Julius said attempting to sound wise and knowledgable-instead just coming off fairly serious at best- "Ah, the perils of being a quiet Gryffindor. People forget you are there unless you are constantly causing chaos. I mean we are a bit of a more rambunctious house by nature-so if you don't speak up fairly loud you get lost in the group. Not that being quieter isn't a good thing. Personally, I think being a quiet Gryffindor is better than the Gryffindor everyone knows."

When the reached one of the carriages, Julius realized he had grabbed her hand-which may have been a logical action to keep with someone, and it wasn't like she pulled away or looked at him oddly (or he didn't think so-he hadn't really looked her way as they made it to the carriages)-and the action was incredibly forward and could be interpreted wrongly for both of them. Not that Julius would have minded in his case-he did like Celeana and she was calm and had a good sense of humor and was... he stopped the thought listing all the traits he appreciated in the blonde underclassman, it didn't totally matter, besides further proving he shouldn't have just done that to her.

He quickly let go of her hand when they arrived to the carriages and felt himself turning red as he tugged on a strand of his bangs again and glanced at her through the corner of his eyes and said with a wave of his free hand, "Um... so the carriage... uh... you want to go first or me. Do you want me to give you a hand. Not that you would probably need it. I mean obviously you are pretty coordinated since you are on the quidditch team and..." He stopped and found himself actively wishing that he wasn't stumbling over his words like an idiot. It wasn't like he had that much trouble with being around her at quidditch practices the year before or even at the sorting feast but he had the summer to think about how likable the girl was and now he couldn't talk to her. It was annoying. And, Julius found himself thankful that neither of his brothers were there at the moment-especially Dori who already had made a joke (in front of Celeana-no less) about his interest in Celeana.

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          ((OoC))
                                                          shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade

“Yeah I guess so.” Leonette said giving a small smile. No matter how hard she tried she couldn’t stop reading into every inch of that gift, but when David kissed her that all changed. Her thoughts about everything disappeared and what replaced them were the thoughts of her boyfriend. She didn’t know how he did it but he had a way of making her forgot and move past her problems in life.

Listening to David’s words Leonette took them to heart. She hadn’t even thought about the fact that it could have been poisoned or worse cursed. Fact was she knew he was right, she certainly wasn’t dead. Looking into his eyes Leonette knew he cared about her and what his family thought didn’t matter. “You’re right, I shouldn’t worry about what they think.” She agreed, though they’d have to talk about it eventually it could wait. “I will need your input later though.” She told him despite knowing that he’d rather not talk about it.

“That would be fun to see. To be honest that’s the only time Mira and Grace get along. It’s like chess brings them together.”
Leonette said smiling at the idea of her sister trying to be her boyfriend’s dad was quite entertaining. Hearing that Mira really did listen to her it made her happy to hear. “I do pay attention… well at least most of the time.” She told David realizing maybe she did pay a more attention to Grace. Of course what happened during the summer contradicted all of that.

Looking up at David Leonette smiled. “I didn’t hear it from you.” She assured him. All and all the fifth year was grateful that Mira at least looked up to one person even if it was her boyfriend. At least she was opening up to one person unbeknownst to her it was more than that. Though she questioned how far her sister’s trust would go for David. Leonette could only hope it would stretch for a while.

With: David

Wearing: Casual under robes

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:04 pm
Valentina La Russa
Fourth Year Gryffindor

As Valentina searched for her friends she found them with two others in the same year. She walked up to Alice and Jasper to talk to them. "Hello Alice and Jasper, How was your holidays." Valentina asked them. "I don't believe we have meet around the castle" speaking to Lexine and Inigo "I'm Valentina La Russa" She introduced herself to the two she haven't meet before. Oh god I miss wee my nieces so much I can't wait till the holidays so I can see them again. she thought to herself.

(OOC: how do i quote the others?)

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

"My input?" David asked noting that he had distracted Leo for the moment at least halfway. Shifting he leaned closer to Leo and said, "What input could I ever give of use to you? Well, I suppose, I could provide you answers to your homework in most of your classes for this school year as I am ahead a bit. Though, I doubt that'll help you come the time the OWLs roll around."

He tilted his head slightly and chuckled when Leo said it would be fun to see Mira play chess against his father. "Oh, I don't know if that is a good idea. Dad's fairly ruthless in his chess playing. Actually, I'm fairly sure he is fairly ruthless in most things." David shrugged and then twisting one of Leo's hairs around one of his fingers he said with a smile, "And, you do pay attention, but I doubt you pay attention to things that are less obvious. Besides, everyone looks at thing with a slight biased so no matter how much you pay attention an observation isn't going to ever be completely accurate."

Letting go of the strand of his girlfriend's hair he was playing with David smiled as Leo agreed that she hadn't heard anything about Mira from him and kissed her on the forehead, "Exactly." Moving back to where he was on the bench beside Leo he added, "Oh, and how much trouble do you think I would be in if I just skipped the entire sorting feast this year or just sat with you at some other table? I would suggest skipping the feast all together with you but I know you want to see that cousin of yours sorted first right? Or I suppose you could join me at the Ravenclaw table. It isn't like you have to look out for first years. We could change that red and gold tie easily enough to Blue and Bronze. Hell, my sister does it enough since she keeps hanging around the Ravenclaw table anymore."

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC:}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Where Hogwarts Express
With Julius
Thoughts I may have just completely ruined what friendship I had with him....
OoC Bleh format
Outfit Uniform

Celaena chuckled at his response. Of course it didn't mean anything. But sometimes that was the best come back she could hear from Feather. The pink haired girl was just so... unoriginal when angry. Which was kind of funny. The blonde smiled as he talked. He was describing himself too, she knew, but was also describing her. And had said that he liked them better. Which caused her face to stay at an even pink color. A little more than a peach skin color, but not red. "I would have to agree. I rather enjoy being a bit quieter than others. It just means that I can pay attention to more." She said with a small smile. She was really dreading having read that book her mom had brought home at this point. Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London, had given her some... Light in what happened when people seemed to like each other... So why was she being so shy?!

When they got to the carriages, Julius let go of her hand, which left her hand feeling rather cold. She noticed her older sister in front of one of te carriages petting some of the skeletal horse things called Thestrals. She wasn't too sure if she would ever be comfortable with that, but as long as they kept Sapphire's attention... Then who cared? Sapphire looked up as Julius started fidgeting with his bangs and was getting all kinds of caught up on his words. Was he nervous or? Celaena smiled with a cute head tilt. "Don't worry about it. I can get it myself. I appreciate the offer for help though." She said as she grabbed the side of the door to help pull herself up onto the steps and let go as she stooped over to get inside. But turned as she stepped up to smile at him... And to offer her hand, if he wanted it, but when she did she caught her foot on her robes and slipped. Falling face first into Julius. With a quiet gasp, as one would do when falling, Celaena closed her eyes as she fell. Not exactly noticing that she had tripped into the blue haired male she was accompanying. And something else felt weird. She opened her eyes and her lips were on his. Oh god! What have I done?! She thought as she pulled away with a bright blush on her face.

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
Currently // SINGLE
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // If Dori was here I swear I'd never hear the end of this... then again I probably won't already.
spacespac

spaceJulius smiled enjoying hearing someone-especially from his own house-voice his same opinion. He always felt like there was a way to be reasonably reckless and quiet and still all the other traits Gryffindors were known for. Julius nodded when Celeana told him that she could handle it-relieved she saved him from stumbling over his words even more. And it wasn’t like it was that hard to get into the carriages. Though, usually one or two people seemed to lose their footing each year. He sort of wondered why someone didn’t watch the students a bit better boarding the things. Then again, the first years weren’t watched that closely getting into the boats. Maybe the magical world just believed in a healthy bit of neglect for their children and let them fall and scrape their knees and if an occasional one got horrifically mauled or something-well those things happened. Actually, that was a lot more preferable to Julius than how overprotective his parents were to him and his brothers, especially at this point.

Julius stood a step behind Celeana as she pulled herself onto the step and let go of the door as she moved to get inside the carriage when she turned to offer her hand and help him and he saw as she slipped and letting out a bit of a gasp, Julius stepped forward to catch her, which he managed to soften the fall and do so briefly until her full weight hit him and he lost his own footing and crashed onto the ground the girl on top of him and he realized as Celeana pulled away that they had somehow managed to kiss-well their lips met, did that count as a kiss?-in the whole fall. No wonder she was blushing so brightly and Julius was sure he was even a brighter shade of pink or red at this moment. It wasn’t like she had gotten off him completely yet. As for lists of ways to first kiss a girl-this was not on his list. And if he wasn’t worried about her not being hurt he probably wouldn’t have minded in the slightest.

He managed to push himself up some on his elbows and said, “You’re okay, right?” He grabbed her arm and looked her over and didn’t see any injuries or anything at least. No blood. Maybe he managed to coushin the fall by being the one who landed first and then he realized she wasn’t completely off of him and he said, glancing away slightly, letting go of her arm and dropping back to just being propped up on his elbows still on his back on the ground. “Uh… are you okay to get up? I mean… I… I can’t get up till you do… well, not really…” He bit his lip and glanced back at her and didn’t know if he should mention the accidental kiss or not. She was probably embarrassed enough as is without that being brought up.

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          ((OoC))
                                                          shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Where Hogwarts Express
With Julius
Thoughts I may have just completely ruined what friendship I had with him....
OoC Bleh format
Outfit Uniform

If that had happened any other way, Celaena would have been perfectly fine with it. But no. Her life just had to be complicated right? Whatever force was out there, seemed to hate her. Because not only had she tripped out of the carriage... She had knocked Julius to the ground... Getting his robes dirty! AND had managed to kiss him... Because their lips touching totally counted! Right? Right?! If she was in any frame of her right mind, then hell yeah that would have counted! But no... She was sitting on him technically... And when he grabbed her arm to make sure he was okay she nodded. "Are you okay? I didn't mean too I just..." She couldn't get the words out of her mouth as she realized that he... He was pinned to the ground technically... When he asked if she could get up, her face brightened to an almost crimson as she scrambled to get off him.

She help out her hand to help him up, and felt as useful as a virus or bacteria... She bit her bottom lip and looked at the ground. How was she even a Gryffindor?! What was wrong with her?! A Gryffindor wasn't supposed to be so shy and soft spoken... She was supposed to be able to tell him that she was sorry but she liked him and that was the most amazing thing ever. But no. She was rather feeling like he might just go find someone else to ride with... Her sister was nearby, so Celaena had someone to talk to and cry too...

mc2

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games