Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:22 pm

[ Asklasfj goddamn stomach cramps. ;____; ]
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:23 pm

((There's tapicoa in candy cigarettes? And orange juice in Mountain Dew? Oo *feels stupid now*))

Poland almost glares at Liet. "Fine. I'm sorry, Belarus." he says, but makes no motion to sit back by Lithuania. Instead, he curls up in Irenenusz's arm, making the guard blush and look away shyly. "And you can like, go back to whatever, Belarus. Like, Liet's right. You're not the one who deserved like, being yelled at."

((Pffft, you forget Poland acts like a high school girl, Liet. xDDD))

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:27 pm

((Poor Korea. ;w; -hates stomach cramps-

@Poland- Mmhm~ xD I was SO confused when I first noticed Mountain Dew has "concentrated orange juice" listed as one of its ingredients.))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:30 pm

((@Canada: I need to pay better attention to what I put in my body, eh? >w>))

Mama Lussuria

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:33 pm

((*pats Korea*

So random, but recently I've been having weird Hetalia dreams. Like the other night, there was vodka in my fridge, and then I saw Russia and Switzerland in my house looking for more. >.> And then last night in my dream I was supposed to do a project for school or something, and I'm like "Ooh I know, I'll do a project on Russia and China, since I like that pairing." I would probably actually do that if I got to pick a project like that. And then Russia was poking China or something.... my morning dreams are full of crack.

And has anyone heard of Evgeni Plushenko? He looks like Ivan *.* And he's AMAZING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxl_X1PbFng

Taking a shower now~ I'll be back after I watch Adult Swim))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Lithuania sighed. "I'm sorry, Bela-san..." He said, trying to hide that he was a little sting by her comment about no one but her brother being in her heart. For Liet, friends were there too after all. "And, Poland... what's wrong with you now?" He looked lightly worried, and a little irritated.

Lithuania-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:38 pm

((@Poland- =D Bah, why bother? -shot-
I have a tendency to read the ingredients labels while bored...

@China- -totally has heard of him, yus-

-steals Canada's wench skirt and rushes off to take a shower-

[Edit]
totallyOOC!Canada: Pfft... Belarus and Poland, you're both horrible. -totally steals Liet for himself-))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:42 pm

"...."

Eam Adair

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:43 pm

"Nothing's wrong, Lithuania." Poland huffs, looking away. He glares at the wall like everything is it's fault.

((@Canada: Me too, but never on soft drinks for some reason. xwx
OOC!Poland: *goes caveman and drags Liet back by his hair*))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:49 pm

[ ajkldl;dk

On the subject of dreams, Hetalia references have been popping up in mine as well. A few nights ago, I dreamt of my friend buying snacks called "Something something aru" and "Tsundere baby". gonk ]

Korea-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:50 pm

(( Liet: -Used to it, just usually it's Russia doing that.- XD ))

He sighed again, leaving his shoes off and bringing his feet up onto the couch. "Thank you anyway, Bela-san. It felt good."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:53 pm

.....It was nothing, Mr. Lithuania...

*Looks at Poland*

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

((back. thats been happenin to me too~ last night i fell asleep listenin to "Guten Tag" <<' then i had a dream bela and russia sold me this cell phone that granted wishes for a better life, like in the song >w>'))
She woke up to see that she was squished on the couch. "Why is everyone...squishing up next to me....nng?"

((XD! So Liet's okay with being Poland's cavewoman?
And I can't believe Liet doesn't know what's up with Poland. x___X))

Poland blinks, glancing at Liet from the corner of his eyes. He cuddles up to his guard. Who isn't exactly allowed to complain, so he doesn't.

Mama Lussuria

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:57 pm

...Ah, hello again, sister.....

....Poland is in one of his moods....
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games