Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:06 pm
blessedheart
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Silvia:I did i gave them the slip and in here."

"Thats good." Shun sighed happily, then turned to Tora. "Tora. Why do you need my help? What can I do?"

"ill need your help in keeping both of them alive and getting Abel not to kill her" Tora says sitting down at the table agin.

"But why me?" Shun asked, confused as to why Tora pick him.

Silvia orderd her a few drinks. *drinks 3* ...sorry to barge in the conversation..but what do you need help with maybe i could help."

Shun turns to Silvia. "Tora wants me to keep Abel and his sister, the girl with Mitsuki, alive,"

Silvia:*blink blink* Oh i see..i can help yo with that no prob." *smiles* "Sop whos after them? who wants them dead?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:11 pm
Misuzu0614
*while abel's sis is out getting clothes, she takes a bath*

She returns with the cloths and walks in. "hey mitsuki...how do you..."  

Alice the Loving

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:20 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
blessedheart
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

"ill need your help in keeping both of them alive and getting Abel not to kill her" Tora says sitting down at the table agin.

Silvia orderd her a few drinks. *drinks 3* ...sorry to barge in the conversation..but what do you need help with maybe i could help."

Shun turns to Silvia. "Tora wants me to keep Abel and his sister, the girl with Mitsuki, alive,"

Silvia:*blink blink* Oh i see..i can help yo with that no prob." *smiles* "Sop whos after them? who wants them dead?"

"i dont know" Tora says finishing her sake  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:20 pm
*in the shower* how do i what?  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:22 pm
Misuzu0614
*in the shower* how do i what?

"how do you...live being a vampire" She asks setting the cloths on the sink.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:24 pm
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
blessedheart
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

silvia:...oh my.."  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:27 pm
what do you mean?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:28 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
blessedheart
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

"my issue is not that they will die, but that everyone will celibrate their death and show no sympithy" she reaches in to her bag to grab someting  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:30 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
blessedheart
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

"Thats a problem..." Shun said, finishing the last bit of his water.  
Misuzu0614
what do you mean?

"how do you live knowing you are a monster hat needs blood to live?" she asks sitting down.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
blessedheart
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

"my issue is not that they will die, but that everyone will celibrate their death and show no sympithy" she reaches in to her bag to grab someting

"celebrate their death. Why would they do that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:34 pm
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

"if i kew the answers would i be here rught now?" she says pulling out a box of terot cards  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:42 pm
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

"if i kew the answers would i be here rught now?" she says pulling out a box of terot cards

"I see..Sorry." Shun said slumping his head a bit and closed his eyes. 'Would anyone really do that? Its so horrible..' Shun thought, fiddling with his two rings around his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:48 pm
sILVIA:THAT I SSO WRONG..ONLY MONSTERS WOULD DO THAT."  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:50 pm
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

"I see..Sorry." Shun said slumping his head a bit and closed his eyes. 'Would anyone really do that? Its so horrible..' Shun thought, fiddling with his two rings around his neck.

" here's how i know" Tora looks through her terot card deck for the death arcana  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games