Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:42 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

masato then walked in front of warlock ''who is it who woke up''
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:53 pm
Manifesta was asleep in a chair near where June was sleeping.

Zenjin shrugged "I'm not sure...It has something to do with their realm...."  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:30 pm
June got out of the bed slowly, halfway bringing the blankets with her. Kneeling next to the chair Manifesta sat upon, she hummed lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:31 pm
"I see...well im sure we'll be able to stop what ever it is they are planning."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:27 pm
Warlock could see she was talking to a purify heartless "she is ... the nobody that help begin us" said Warlock in a strange tone. "why ... would he let you live" said the woman to the purify heartless "even though he could kill me and even my master he mind and heart were fighting each other ... he would rather kill himself and know you were safe then join my master" said the purify heartless  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:50 pm
Manifesta slowly woke up as he heard June hum. He remained still as if he was still asleep, and he listened to her beautiful hum.

Zenjin looked at Scarlet and smiled "Of course we will...". He than returned his attention to the castle's engine "...And THAT is what will help us do it..." he said pointing at the engine.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:03 pm
Scarlet looked over to see what Zenjin was pointing at. "I see, can you explain to me how exactly that will help?" She asked curious to know.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:00 pm
A loud heart beat in world behind Kingdom Hearts, and then 2 voices are heard "the darkness is origin us both. Both the creator of many heartless, Both of us Stronger than anyone could imagine, and both of us seal behind this accused gate awaiting freedom" said one voice "hmmm .... darkness we share, power both in common odds, and both of us sealed ha... well now" said Riftcreator voice  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:24 pm
Zenjin smiled "I'm assuming that they will be moving Hollow Bastion to the End Of The World. And THAT, my dear, will get us there..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:28 pm
"Oh i see," she chuckled and sat back on the chair feeling a bit light headed.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:54 pm
Zenjin stopped typing and looled ovwer at Scarlet. He than grabbed her hand and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:57 pm
Scarlet looked at Zenjin and smiled back. She fell at ease and the last of the marks finally disappeared from sight.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:19 pm
"Hahaha darkness the life and death of all hearts. But your heartless are coming after you and you will be free" said the voice "and yet you will be seal here even after i am gone ... or unless your willing to make a deal" said Riftcreator. "Hahahhah a deal, no, but a match of high stakes yes" said the voice "the loser obey the winner and does as he commands". "If you lose what can you do for me" asked Riftcreator "you control only half of all heartless I the other, an army of Heartless to the winner and slavery to the loser" said the voice

At Hollow Bastion "I ... must get that purify heartless out of here" said Warlock "but ... i cant use magic ... wonderful" as the woman was be spoken to by the purify heartless "Riftcreator is dead and now his heartless will go after him... a heartless that make it out of Kingdom Hearts is more deadly than a heartless leader" said purify heartless  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:12 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

masato just looks at them just totely counfused about what just hapend he looked at warlock and waved his hands in front of him trying to get his atenchin
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 pm
Zenjin smiled at Scarlet "That engine will make our victory concrete...". He than stood up and walked over to Scarlet and bent down to kiss her on the cheek.

Manifesta still laid there listening to June.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff