Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 pm
((I'm here. Wolfy may not be for a while))

Christopher yawned and stretched. He sat up in bed and said "good morning Michishige" as he rubbed his eyes. He then looked over and remembered that they were in the mountain chateau and that they all had their own rooms. "Oh...right" he said to himself and got up.

Spencer snuggled against his sheets. He loved the feel of them. He didn't want to get up and was still half asleep, trying to go back to fully asleep.

Alex was already doing his morning workout in his room with pushups and situps.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:16 pm
(( Lurks in after reading all the pages... you know what screw its >.< ima going to secretly go against my grounding i just wanna post... no one tells on me >>.......<<......>>.....*watches out for parents so does not get caught* ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:23 pm
(Prolly ninja'd somebody -oops in advance ppl)
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery yawned and wondered why she was submerged completely beneath her blankets. She stuck her head out to see the brightness of the room had no doubt compelled the action. Even if it had been a subconscious thing.
Looking out her bay window she saw that although snow was falling slowly from the sky, it was still bright out. Which was perfect.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit slept soundly. His powers in practice apparently spurring his body to soak up all the rest it could. Or he was just comfortable in his family home. ...whichever.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:27 pm
(( Okay, back from Demo practice (that's where I went for the past hour or so) We were practicing spinning to do a 540... and I still feel bleh from all that spinning.

Okay, now that I'm done shoving my life into your face razz ))

Jordan finally was able to kick of her shoes when she reached her bedroom, enjoying the feel of the carpet on her bare feet. She floated right on over to the bed, and had to check that she wasn't still floating when she landed; it was that soft. The sheets were silky, like the feel of water. As she snuggled up and closed her eyes, the moonlight bouncing around the room dimmed until it was almost pitch black except for an arc of light by the window.

When she woke up, the darkness receded and the room filled with light. Jordan blinked with surprise. Some kids couldn't help but wet their bed when they were little...she had that problem with her I'ras. Many a night she had woken up terrified, unable to see until her parents rushed in and the darkness suddenly vanished. That was how they had eventually figured it out. Though it took a few times of the 'floating sleepwalker' to convince them something was up.

Tele and Karley stayed up late, Karley having resourcefully snagged some hot cocoa packets -though there was plenty of fresh, high quality stuff too- they sat with the good hot stuff in a cup outside on a balcony. They watched the stars until it was late, Karley yelling out once -in her mind, mind you- when she saw a shooting star. They retired to their rooms later, Tele dropping off the cups in the kitchen.  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:28 pm
(( Huh, you ninja'd me. Good call.

And we were relatively in sync with the light thing O: - though I did mention it before a little ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:40 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery stretched and swung her legs out of bed. She pulled her hair into a quick ponytail after brushing it, leaving it loose and low. She pulled out a red whit and blue plaid flannel shirt and jeans. She figured it was good winter gear. Overall. After breakfast she was hoping to watch a movie or something. Something relaxing.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit groaned and rolled over, slinging his arm across his eyes.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:22 pm
(( Interesting how Avery's clothes are French colors. British too.

What, you thought I was going to say American? Now why would I say that? ))

Jordan stretched and, for just about the hundredth time describing it, she stretched eerily similar to a cat. She rolled out of bed, completely refreshed and exited. She spent a long time having fun experimenting in the shower before she came out, pulling on some black jeans and a silver and white t-shirt. She stared at her eyes in the mirror for a moment, taking in the two different colors. She wondered briefly about the whole 'night I'ras use' thing, since she'd stopped doing that when she was around eight, and figured she must of just subconsciously reacted to the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:30 pm

User Image

Avery flicked her ponytail over her shoulder and headed out her door. She felt like pancakes with syrup. And possibly s ridiculous Christmas movie.

Whit awoke slowly. He heard a door close softly and figured the sound proofing wasn't strong enough or it was someone close by. He sighed and rolled over onto his side. Staring at the bright window shaped spot on the rug beside his bed. It looked warm there on the floor. He got up and pulled on a white thermal long sleeved shirt, jeans and a down vest in some odd green color his mom had picked out.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:35 pm
Christopher went to have a shower.

Spencer slowly yawned and stretched. "Ah, feels like home" he said as he got up. He began digging through his suitcase for some clothes. It was chilly in the room that morning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:38 pm
Jordan walked out of the bathroom (( In-room, I'm assuming )) and used one hand to quickly rifle through her bag. She looked at her wrapped gifts for a few moments before pushing the top of the bag to cover them and heading downstairs. She kept her eyes out on the landing for someone else, and hopped forward to catch up with Avery. "Morning."  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:44 pm

User Image

Avery cracked a yawn and tried to say 'morning' at the same time. It came out "mo-ying" she covered her mouth with her hand. " Hey did you see what Ms. Powers did with all Whot's movies? I think I wanna watch one after breakfast."

Whit grumbled at he swore he heard a snowball hit the side of the chalet what could only have been feet from his room window. He had no doubt it was Tomas. He sighed and made his way downstairs, the sooner his presence was known the sooner Tomas would leave him alone for having slept in.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:53 pm
"I feel like I saw he going off with them somewhere, but in this place, she could have ended up anywhere by the time she dropped them off." Jordan noticed Whit coming out of his room further along the corridor and waved.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:00 pm

User Image

"Hrm" Avery said to herself and thinking hard. There was more than likely one on TV, but she had seen the remoteS for that and didn't want to try anything until after she'd had through training. She missed Whit's entrance into the hall as she was deep in thought and a stair lower than Jordan anyhow.

Whit came out rubbing the back of his head where it was still warm from the pillow. He looked up just in time to see Jordan finish her wave. He walked over and nodded good morning. A small spark of energy appearing as he saw Avery as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:14 pm
Jordan caught Whit's 'spark' out of the corner of her eye just as she was turning back downstairs, and gave him a knowing smile and a little nudge.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Whit slung an rm around Jordan's neck, which was too easy as she was much shorter, and pulled her along until he could do the same thing with Avery. It would have gotten awkward but at the bottom of the stairs he stopped them, and holding them in place, boosted himself down the last three steps using their shoulders.

User Image

Avery just looked at Jordan and quirked an eyebrow. She shrugged and took the last steps down.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games