Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:21 pm
Nicely done Vel! Two players now and Razz is still a bird!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:22 pm
*EYES GO BIG From the pain of an other arrow.... User Image but the the sight of panties keep him from changing again. The mighty bird spreads his wings and swoops in the catch the panties before they hit the ground.*

I WIN!!!!!!

*Taking his winnings he goes back to his perch to make a nest out of his new lovelies.*  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
Saber Blysmey rolled 5 12-sided dice: 11, 8, 4, 5, 10 Total: 38 (5-60)

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:24 pm
Kee hee hee Nice shot Strange! ^_^
My turn again...
*grabs another arrow and lets it fly before Razz has a chance to enjoy his steal*
twisted
Totals 35
=73

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:26 pm
Liada Trovaras
Oh its totally understandable, I was busy in the lab all weekend taking orders and such and making sure the arrows and bows were ready for today. So no worries on the texting. The couch is perfectly fine too. *Liada and Amy go off to the side of the game and sit down on one of the couches in front of the fireplace. Liada then opens a portal to bring out her special case of potions and opens it up as she explains* Well basically I work in making and selling potions and creams for many different things. I've sold some scarring cremes to some and dream potions to others but it doesn't stop with just that. I have a vast collection. But the one thing is I don't have an actual shop to sell my products from, I always carry this case with me. I thought it would be nice to have a home base for transporting my products from the lab to the home base, and since you work and own this spa I was thinking that this would be the place to have my home base. I was wondering if you would be interested in hosting my shop here?

Amy was staring at the wide selection of potions that Liada had. They were amazing!! Potions had always fascinated her, but she had no idea how to make them and didn't even have a 'recipe' book to even know where to begin.

When Liada said she'd like to have her home base here, Amy gasped and looked up at her with huge eyes. "Seriously... you want to have your home base here? I would LOVE that!! I know you and Sakura were wanting to make your own shop, and I still think that'd be a great idea, but you can sell your potions here however long you want, even if or when you guys get your store up and running. This would be a great addition for our patrons that love hot tubbing and are always asking how to relax at home, too. This is so cool! I'm so glad you want to sell them here, Liada."

She smiled brightly at her. "Is it alright if posters are made up for this and are put up around AS?"

Amy looked up when more people came in and she grinned and waved at the newcomers. "Welcome everyone!! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me, Jessi or Haley!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:27 pm
((I dunno why I didn't come up with this game sooner. lol also people keep in mind that I'm also keeping track of how much gold you win with each hit so that way I can just give it to you in one lump sum instead of going crazy with trades lol. rofl Eeek Razz be dragon now!))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:28 pm
Teehheeee! (^///^)

*grabs panties that are still on the ground and shakes fist at Razz* Hey! Those panties aren't yours! Give them back! Well...they're not mine either, but give them back to me!!!!!  

StrangeVelocity

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:29 pm
*Nesting in his panties he feels yet again an other pinch.......*

I FEEL STRENGTH!!! I FEEL TH POWER TO FIGHT!!!!

*He wraps wings around him self with feathers falling off He spreads his wings with a powerful gust of wind. POOF!!! A DRAGON COMES FLYING OUT OF THE SMOKE AND PANTIES.*

RAWR!!!!!!! Your going to have to fight me for these panties!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:32 pm
{{lol!! This so crazy! I love it!}}

Amy giggled and looked around. "I can't wait until I get a chance to go, but I'm going to let Kits go first. Liada, seriously, job very well done!"

She looked over at Razz and gasped when he turned into a dragon. Her heart couldn't help but start to melt.

"I know it's Razz, but... he looks so much like Smok! So cute!!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:34 pm
Of course I would want to sell my potions here, this place would be perfect for something like this plus it would bring more customers for you. And yes I know I was talking with Sakura about combining our talents but the shop would be more for her weaponry than my potions, her store would just be attached to my lab for easier purposes of transport. And yes! Please posters would be lovely! Oh my it seems our little game has already gotten off to a good start! *claps and whistles to the players cheering them on*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:35 pm
((Lol great game Liada. Yay for shooting Razz. XD ))

Hi Amy. ^^
*walks over to Strange and hands her another arrow*
Yours but not yours? Don't tell me you're a panty thief too? XD  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
StrangeVelocity rolled 5 12-sided dice: 4, 3, 10, 4, 6 Total: 27 (5-60)

StrangeVelocity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:39 pm
Great shooting everyone! ^_^

*Takes arrow and wiggles it* Well, I am a panty thief too... but it's more of hobby... I get bored V___V

*takes aim and shoots again!*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:40 pm
Amy grinned brightly. "You are right on all accounts! Well, Jessi, Haley and I will start making posters up either tomorrow or the next day. Then, we'll run them by you and see what you think. That okay?"

She looked at the game and nodded, laughing at some of the antics. "It is, isn't it? And this is the perfect place to have these games! So much room and people of all ages..."

Amy looked up when she heard someone say hi to her. When she saw Saber in front of her, she gasped and stood up. "Saber! I haven't seen you in ages! It's so good to see you! Have you ever come to AS before?"

She hugged Saber tightly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jessi_Deramis rolled 5 12-sided dice: 3, 11, 5, 5, 10 Total: 34 (5-60)

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:43 pm
Jessi and Haley were running back and forth from the front desk and to the lounge. Luckily, they had made a quick sign that said "Great game this way!" and had an arrow pointing to the lounge so that if anyone was looking for them when they weren't at the desk, they'd know where to find them.

Jessi chuckled and picked up an arrow. "Okay! I'm going to try this game now. I'm not the best of aim, so Tommy, if I hit a glass or something, I forewarned you!"

Tommy, the bartender and cook, chuckled and shook his head from his spot behind the bar. "Jessi, I don't think you have enough power to even make it half way to my glasses over here."
Jessi rolled her eyes. "Haha... We'll see about that..."

She took aim and shot!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:46 pm
*Flying in to attack Strange she hits him with the arrow starting to change in mid air he gets hit again from the other side. A cloud of smoke appears and out rolls a pig????*

WHAT!!!! must have been the double hit.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:49 pm
Shadow walks in quietly to see many people laughing and having a good time. He looks around and maneuvers over to near the crowd silently. He wasn't sure what this party was for, but he was here because someone asked him to be.

He wore a different suit today. Its his form of anti-love day. By wearing his full suit of armor, his face and muscles aren't as visible, hopefully making him less attractive then he potentially was normally. This way, the women, and occasional man, wouldn't expect anything of him like they do most men on love day.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games