Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

Re-entering the dojo she looked to Renji. 'Go find him.' She knew Myurai was at the gates waiting for them but he could wait a few minutes. Renji took off looking for Kazurai. Spotting him he went over trying to get his attention to drag him away back to Igarashi. Renji pushed on him with his nose to get him to move. Igarashi waited by the doorway for Kazurai.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:45 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (3200) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 75/345 | Stamina: 250/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hearing they were getting to go back to the city he was overjoyed but tried not to show it, as well as still feeling a bit drained. Renji shortly after running up to him and nudging him to go inside the dojo, last he knew that was where Igarashi went running. Wondering what they might have wanted he simply walked back inside from the backdoor. Not sure exactly where she was he took a few more steps inside. Renji walking over towards the entrance he spotted a rather attractive girl in a red and black leather outfit.

Looking again it hit him. "Rashi!!??" His jaw dropped a bit before he picked it back up feeling that he over reacted a bit in his facial expression. Raising both eyebrows as he approached her. "Wow.... umm i guess i would have to ask where u got this.." Looking down from her face slightly resting his eyes comfortably on her chest which seemed to be half exposed from the tight corset she was wearing. Realizing that he had trailed off and was now staring at her breasts he looked back up and closed his eyes a bit scratching the back of his head "You look amazing Rashi, I even love what you did with your hair." Changing the subject desperately to avoid her notice to what he was doing earlier. He wanted to just enjoy her fully with how attractive her new outfit really was but he kept his feelings for that well hidden. Even though they were going out it had strangely felt as though they were not for this particular encounter. As if something about her had changed even more so than just her look.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

Smiling she nodded. "Thanks, it was my moms, back when she was a shinobi." She then twirled in place showing off the entire outfit. stopping with her back turned to Kazurai. "See, told you it was my moms." She had pointed to the little initials that lay on the hem of the corset. She then turned back around. "My mom stopped being a shinobi once I was born. I guess her views on everything changed when I was born." She then smiled some and pointed over her shoulder. "Myurai is waiting for us we should get going." As she then held out her hand for Kazurai to take so they both could walk to the gates together. "And just for the record, I saw you staring." She then giggled watching to see if his face was now going to turn red.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:08 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (3200) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 75/345 | Stamina: 250/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Turning a bit red and walking past her for a moment to hide his face. He turned slightly "Forgive me, but I do feel you are easy on the eyes. And turning into a very beautiful woman." Actually regaining some color in his face he felt that feeling again as if things were drifting back to the way they used to be. He felt as though he needed to take a tiny bit of action. Just to remind her. He turned and walked up to Rashi picking her up and carrying her out of the dojo's front doors. Right up to the front gates where Myurai was waiting. He honestly didn't care about hiding anything. He felt that being honest and forth coming with anything in this group would be in their best interest so that they could all be prepared for whatever could come their way.

Setting Igarashi down on the ground again he leaned in and whispered to her. "My stamina is just fine, My chakra can be consumed fast with what I do. But remember I dont use chakra for anything to do with you and me."

Exits to front gates

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

:: Genin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline (Hari) :: Kumogakure :: Chakra: 375 ::Stamina 145

Haituro waved absently at his new teamates as they went to go shopping his mind had wandered back to the pile of scrolls laying in the dojo, he wanted to learn more. His need to learn more felt insatiable and it felt it was all he could think about at the moment seeing how strong his teamates were he did not want to be the weak link and hold them back. Haituro walked to the front door of the dojo once more and paused a moment looking up and down the strrets of kumogakure, "Hmm, its quiet." Haituro shrugged and walked into the dojo once more. Once inside Haituro walked over to the pile of scrolls looked down at them and realized the bloodline scrolls weren't what he wanted, quickly he made his way back to the library and headed straight for the section marked "Doton." He grabbed a few of those scrolls and walked back to his pile of scrolls and dropped them there and sat at the table reading. "Well if I can make glass, and the blade of grass turned into tiny clods of dirt that must mean I can separate the doton chakara from the katon chakara. From there I can use those jutsu separately from my garasu." he pondered quietly to himself. Finally after a few moments he found a jutsu that interested him. The scroll was marked {Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu}. He walked outside with the earth scrolls he had just acquired from inside. "I assume these wont work to well in a room made of marble." Haituro chuckled to himself and read from the scroll studying the hand signs closely. "Got it," he walked away from the wall after gently placing the scroll on the ground and formed the necessary hand signs. "Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu!" It felt like the ground parted under Haituros feet but he only sank up to his ankles. "heh."

[Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu attempt 1/4]

Haituro stepped foreward to break the failed jutsu attempt an to try again, forming the hand signs he once more said "Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu!" this time sinking up to his neck. Haituro reached out of the ground and pulled himself out of the ground as you would pull yourself out of the pull and shook his head and sighed.

[Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu attempt 2/4]

Quickly forming the hand signs now haituro focused more on the earth chakra he knew he possessed and how the earth felt around his feet and finished the hand signs and said "Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu!" this time he was completely under the earth, it was strange he opened his eyes and could see perfectly fine the only issue was he was panicking he was not used to being under the earth. He jumped out of the ground gasping for air although he had not been suffocating.

[Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu attempt 3/4]

After regaining his composure he decided to try it one more time, he felt this time he could do it and once more began forming the hand signs. Once finished he again repeated "Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu" Haituro once more sunk into the ground feeling less panic than he had the first time he atempted to move around and found it surprisingly easy and he could move quickly, "hmmm." he moved toward one of the training dummies posted outside the dojo for accuracy training and reached up pulling it down into the earth as he shot out of the ground leaving the dummies head only exposed above the earth as he came out. "Well, that's cool." he stood and admired his handy work.

[Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu 4/4] learned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:36 am
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& The Ranton
User Imageɴʙᴜ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴘs / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

Hearing her sudden scolding he hung his head more. Inside of the clones head, he thought that at least she did not know of his status as a substitute for Black seeing as the real one was away. Though just hearing her explain herself made enough sense, but at the same time and it seemed he had no option in the long run.'' I guess I do. Well, I don't mind the company. We can catch up and all. S-?! '' She softly repeated his words, the feel of the tension in the air was thick enough to dice and feed to a army if one could. Despite the aggression building up within her, it held Black's clone to feel as if it had shrunken due to her over baring size and her sudden shouts. The gal was one to be feared, that's for sure. Well at least when angered.

Maybe he had said that wrong? Then again he did not say he would never need it, but questioned what if. Black then started to smile, it was a joy, and a chuckle followed behind those very symptoms of amusement.'' Haven't changed a bit, besides size I see, haha. I'm glad to see you're still the same Airi from that year ago. Though relax silly, I didn't say I would never need it; I was just asking a curious question. My apologies for upsetting you though. '' The storm shinobi said, as he stood up suddenly to look at her, he walked up to her side and crossed his arms with a silent gaze.'' If I ever do need the help, which I'm pretty sure of. I'll be honored if you helped me out in the long run Airi. Remember that. '' His hand extended and patted in between her horns, a bit off balanced due to the size but capable.

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】
Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
    Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
    < 300 Ryo >
    A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
    < 1500 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Chuunin rank.
    • Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
    < 2000 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Jounin rank.
    • Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >
    A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >
    Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >
    A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
    < 3500 Ryo >
    Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
    ( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
    |Cost: 両 110 Ryo
    |Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
    |Cost: 両 20 Ryo
    |Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
    • Requires Jounin rank.

---

===

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:36 am
User Image
Hari Haituro

:: Genin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline (Hari) :: Kumogakure :: Chakra: 375 ::Stamina 145

After resting for a moment and admiring his work Haituro returned to his scrolls searching for yet another technique to learn. He let out a sigh of exhaustion, it had been a long and productive day but he felt he wasn't done and truely believed he never would be done learning. What had he said to Igarashi? Something about if you stop learning that is when you fail? He shrugged at the thought he found it true.

Haituro picked up the next scroll he aimed to learn Rikujou Douyou no jutsu, Earth shaking technique. He looked at it remembering what his mother had used, what did she call that? Garasu chikei no jutsu? Again he shrugged it seemed a little advanced for him at the moment but he did remember the effect, turning the entire area into glass, which for him hadn't been slick but for anyone else would've been a nightmare to traverse. Still deep in thought he figured that using Rikujou Douyou no jutsu, and making the earth shake under people while they were already having trouble keeping their footing would make life much easier for him and his team if he had to give his team some time to regroup.

[Rikujou Douyou no jutsu 1/4]

Haituro then once again walked away from the wall and thought out loud "I hope I don't damage any buildings with this i'm not quite sure of the scale..." He shrugged and read the hand signs and slowly formed them trying to memorize the hand signs as he formed them he began to create a rhythm to make the hand signs easier to remember as he started to memorize them he sped up the pace of the hand signs until he achieved an adequate speed. "Alright lets try this." He formed the and signs that the jutsu required then slammed his hand down to the ground "Rikujou Douyou no jutsu!" As he said it he felt the ground shake under him then launch him about 3 feet. Sliding to a stop Haituro stood up and dusted him self off saying "Ow ow ow.."

[Rikujou Douyou no jutsu 2/4]

After taking a moment to regroup Haituro walked back to where he was wincing a bit. "I'm gonna feel this training tomorrow.." he looked down at all his cuts and scrapes from the training he had done today and sighed deciding he had to keep going, he would never become Raikage if he gave up on anything. He turned back to the scroll and read some more, "Project the chakra." He nodded and began creating the hand signs he had memorized or thought he did fouling up on one but not realizing. "Rikujou Douyou no jutsu!" he slammed his hand on the ground and a small crack formed but otherwise nothing else. Haituro sighed and re-read the scroll.

[Rikujou Douyou no jutsu 3/4]

Haituro placed the scroll back down and began forming his hand signs again, quickly but being more careful this time, making sure he got each one correct. Once he was done he slammed his hand upon the soil reciting "Rikujou Douyou no jutsu" once more. This time he felt his chakra flow into the earth rushing away from him about 10-15 meters after a moment he felt something begin to happen. At first it was a slight tremble of the earth, then after a few seconds the tremble started to become quite violent. in a panic. Haituro removed his hand from the ground and stopped the flow of chakra. Once that happened the trembling slowed and then eventually stopped. "Done."

[Rikujou Douyou no jutsu 4/4] Learned.

He smiled and walked back to the wall where his stack of scrolls now lay. With a sigh he placed his back against the exterior wall of the dojo sliding down the smooth marble til his rear hit the floor. He then pulled his legs in close and dropped his head. After resting that way for a while Haituro stood up and decided to finish the lower rank training for his bloodline, "Only a few more left I guess I can just power this out, I have pretty nice control over my glass now." He flicked his wrist creating a shard of glass in his hand that he spun nimbly between his fingers while thinking.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chakra :: 180 [ 135 ] | Stamina :: 320 [ 0 ] | Rank ::Genin | Class :: Taijutsu | Bloodline

He was laughing at her?! How dare here?! Couldn't the man see how determined she was to help hi-..! Oh, Black wasn't mocking her? It had been a genuine laugh, which Airi obviously hadn't understood at first. Hearing his acceptance of her offer and his apology cooled the flames of her temper just a little, she slowly she unfurled the fist that she had balled up moment earlier. Taking a deep breath, she let it out slowly as she watched his stand up and walk to her side, his arms crossed in front of his chest. As he patted her head in between her horns, her cheeks became a light shade of pink, a sheepish and somewhat mortified expression adorning her face. "Don't do stupid embarrassing things like that!" Stepping forward, the Oni brought her arm back and clenched her fist, prepared to punch the poor Shinobi in the gut and send him right back to the wall.

Instead, as she swung, she suddenly found herself airborne for a moment, a puff of smoke like a cloud around her. The effects of the jutsu that had increased her size had finally ran out, and now she was back to her usually tiny self. Hitting the floor, she sat up, her cheeks much darker in color than before, and even though he had done nothing wrong, she was prepared to continue yelling at Black because it was the only way she could deal with the sheer embarrassment of the situation. And it kept getting worse. Before she could say anything, her stomach churned violently, and Airi slapped one hand across her mouth, golden eyes widening in panic. Free hand trembling slightly, she quickly removed the scarf from around her neck, not wanting to get the precious article of clothing dirty in anyway, and scooted away from the young man. On her hands and knees, she retched until her stomach was empty of its contents, and coughed several time to get the gunk out of her mouth. Gasping for her breath when she was finished, she sat up slowly, her body still trembling as tears of humiliation welled up in her eyes.

The Sleeping Pacifist

a.renee.w

Devoted Seeker

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Haituro picked up the doton scrolls he had scattered about the back yard of the Academy and hurried back inside to the library and placed them back carefully in their correct places before walking back to where his bloodline scroll laid undisturbed on the table. "Three more." he said quitely to himself and began reading the next scroll studying closely the jutsu technique. After a few moments he walked to the center of the room still carrying the scroll. He placed the scroll down and quickly started forming the seals required for the jutsu and recited the name of the jutsu. "Garasu subeta no jutsu." He felt a sharp pinch form in the palm of his hand and lowered it exposing the palm and the tip of a blade begining to reveal itself. [Garasu Subeta no jutsu 1/6]

He began to focus his chakra on the palm of his hand feeling the blade extend from his palm. It was not painful but did cause a slight discomfort as it slowly slid revealing a razor sharp but beautiful blade. He reached out with his opposite hand and gently caressed the blade it was sharp, very sharp. "I'll be able to cut through quite a bit with this." He chuckled slightly. [Garasu subeta no jutsu 2/6]

The blade had extended about a foot from his palm when the hilt started to form, he quickly wrapped his hand around the hilt of the blade and cut the chakra flow from his palm. He noticed this blade although it should've been heavy felt light as a feather. Haituro gave it a few swipes then inspected it closely. [Garasu subeta no jutsu 3/6]

Haituro then walked to the other side of the dojo spinning the blade in his hand as if it were a baseball bat. He paused a moment when he reached the dummy and took a swipe at it with his glass blade. He stared in amazement while the dummy stood for a moment as if nothing had happened then slowly it begin to list to one direction then tumbled. Haituro had sliced the dummy clear in half. [Garasu subeta no jutsu 4/6]

He turned with the blade and placed it gently on the ground. then began to form hand signs. "Garasu bunshin no jutsu!" a glass clone pulled itself from the blade and he looked at it with amazement, "Ok, now that is pretty sick." [garasu subeta no jutsu 5/6]

He looked for a moment at his glass clone and then said "Go ahead." His glass clone quickly formed the hand seals required to create a garasu subeta. "Garasu Subeta No Jutsu" it said and created a glass blade of its own and haituro picked his up. "perfect. thank you." He released the glass clone and it disappeared inward on itself vanishing into thin air like the others."I'll be ready for missions in no time." [Garasu Subeta no jutsu 6/6]

Haituro picked up the scroll and walked it carefully back to the table placing it down gently next to the ones he had already learned, his unlearned was down to a stack of just two. "Close, but no cigar." Haituro sighed and picked up the next b-ranked scroll and studied the name labeled cross it. {Garasu Shouheki No Jutsu} "Glass barrier technique." He scratched his head thinking this may be similiar to his "Garasu Ni-doru no jutsu." He walked the scroll to the center of the room. Haituro began forming the hand seals and reached down placing his hand on the ground very similarly to his "Garasu Ni-Doru no jutsu" he recited "Garasu Shouheki no jutsu" and a single mirror shot up inront of him, then two more on either side, then two more. "That didn't seem quite right." He stood and looked at the back of the mirrors letting out a small sigh of frustration.
[Garasu Shouheki no jutsu 1/4]

Deciding to attempt once more Haituro released the glass barrier he had formed and began to create the hand seals he had done just moments ago, focusing more on the creation of the barrier he slammed his hand down timing the impact with his words "Garasu Shouheki no jutsu!" his palm impacted with the cold marble creating a perfect wall of glass in front of him. "Better." He said to himself, "Now its time to test it. He once more formed the hand seals for his clone "Garasu bunshin no jutsu!" a clone pulled itself from the glass barrier and Haituro thought to himself. "Hmm it appears wherever I have glass I can summon a clone." He nodded and told the clone his plan. [Garasu Shouheki no jutsu 2/4]

The clone nodded at Haituro and walked around to the other side of the barrier. "Ok lets do this," Haituro instructed the clone and the cone began forming hand seals. "Garasu subeta no jutsu!" it shouted and formed the glass blade in its hand. "Ok, now hit it as hard as you can." Haituro told the clone, the clone dashed forward with the blade down by its side. The clone brought the blade up and forward in a slash at the glass barrier and the blade shattered in its hand causing damage to the clone as well making it shatter. "Well that was unexpected." [Garasu Shouheki no jutsu 3/4]

Haituro walked around to the other side of the barrier to inspect what damage the clone had done to it and to his surprise there was just a solitary scratch, it had not broken or cracked at all, it seemed this barrier he could now create was quite sturdy and could take one hell of a pounding before it would shatter. "Good defensive technique, or possibly a trap." Haituro nodded and tapped on the glass creating a hollow pang that resonated through the dojo. He released the barrier and watched as it sank slowly back into the ground and walked back towards his pile of scrolls. "One more." [Garasu Shouheki no jutsu 4/4]

Haituro hurried back to the table with the Garasu shouheki scroll under his arm and placed it down on top of his learned jutsu pile. Haituro picked up the lone scroll on the bloodline to learn pile that remained and walked back into the dojo. " Garasu Yoroi no jutsu hmmm.." he regarded it and the contents reading carefully. He realized while reading he'll have to use this jutsu very selectively and only in dire situations, it created a very strong defense but the cost was too high for his tastes. "I'm not the quickest and being burdened by this armor seems a steep price I must only use it if there is no other way to avoid a hit." [Garasu Yoroi no jutsu 1/6]

After figuring out his uses for it and the cons of using it Haituro decided it was time to attempt it. He looked at the scroll discovering he could in theory only create armor on certain pieces of his body to limit the amount he was slowed by and decided to try the mask first. Creating the necessary hand seals he recited the name of the jutsu focusing solely on the area he wanted protected he felt the chakra around his head begin to flow quicker and felt his head getting slightly heavier. After a moment he realized the world was getting a slight green tint to it. Once that happened his focus left and he slowed the flow of chakra around his head, he reached up with his hand and felt around his face. There was a thick layer of glass covering everything but his nose and mouth, his eyes even had a thinner but still dense covering of glass which had produced the green tint. [Garasu Yoroi no jutsu 2/6]

Releasing the mask of glass he had produced the world returned to its normal hue and haituro let out short gasp for air, having that mask on made it a little dificult to breath but, difficulty breathing or death he'd choose the difficulty any time. Forming the hand seals again haituro focused on his hands and wrists speeding the chakra flow around them, feeling them slightly get heavier as he shouted "Garasu Yoroi no jutsu!" the glass formed quickly and weighed his arms and hands down slightly. He lifted them with a slight effort and inspected the green tinted glass and wiggled his fingers, they were nimble enough to still create hand seals which was good. Nodding he released the glass and moved onto the next part of his body. [Garasu Yoroi no jutsu 3/6]

Once the glass retreated back into Haituro he began once more creating the hand seals required for garasu yoroi no jutsu, once he was done he recited the name of the jutsu again and focused on his torso. Feeling the chakra swirl around his torso he felt quite a bit of weight placed on his back and shoulders as the glass quickly formed all over his chest and back. He felt it once more getting difficult to breathe. "Next time I'll have to make this a little more loose." he thought as the armor compressed his chest slightly making taking air into his lungs a bit more difficult. He inspected it, then pulled the kunai from his sleeve and held it out in front of him. Taking it and turning it in upon himself he pushed it against his chest as hard as he could. To his surprise it actually dug a semi-deep hole into the glass and cut his hand. The warm blood trickled over his wrist and down onto his kunai. "s**t." he said as he released the torso armor of glass walked over to the first-aid post. [Garasu Yoroi no jutsu 4/6]

Slowly Haituro pulled the shard of glass embedded in his arm out it wasn't a huge chunk but enough to leave a cut and produce blood. He quickly wrapped a banage around his wrist wincing a bit as he did so then tied it tight with his teeth before cutting it and walking back to the center of the dojo. "Now I know how strong it is." Haituro sighed to himself and once more created the hand seals focusing on his legs this time. "Garasu Yoroi no jutsu" he formed the glass around his legs quickly leaving a little space between his legs and the armor enough so it didn't cut off circulation but not so much that it fell of his legs. "Good." he released it watching the glass seem to sink back into his body and began his hand seals for the final piece. [garasu Yoroi no jutsu 5/6]

As he created the hand seals for the final piece of the armor he focused on his feet and calves, creating an armor for them that would allow him to still move with some semblance of speed and agility yet still be durable and dense. "Garasu Yoroi no jutsu." The armor formed quickly around his feet and ankles he jumped in the armor feeling the weight and then began to jog around the dojo seeing how much it took out of him. He stopped after a few laps around the dojo and lifted his right leg and put it down then repeated it with the left. "Pretty heavy but not too bad." He nodded and released the armor. "Well, that's it for my simple blood line jutsu, I guess I should test it with Kazurai when they get back."
[garasu yoroi no jutsu 6/6]

Haituro then returned to the scrolls carrying Garasu yoroi no jutsu under his arm and picked the rest of his families jutsu up and carried it back to the forgotten/lost section of the academies library. Placing them carefully back on the shelf he let out a short sigh. "Got a lot done recently, kind of proud of myself." He looked around and decided what he would do was have a short siesta out in the shade until his team returned from the shop. Haituro quickly made his way outside looking around for a suitable tree and found one within short order. He walked across the street to it and placed his back against it sliding down the trunk slowly being careful not to tear his clothes on the bark. Once down on his rear he sprawled his legs out, dropped his head and closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:06 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (0) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 340/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

Kazurai's clone scanned the area looking around for their new addition to the team. Shadow stepping about (Shadowing Stealth Technique -5 Chakra) After a tiny bit he spotted him a bit away from the dojo, seemed to be napping under a tree. Swiftly jumping into the tree above him. Forming slight dew droplets dripping them down onto his face to attempt to wake him. Still concealing his location above.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twin Kirin Fangs (x1)User Image Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Haituro had been still leaning against the tree when he felt a drop of rain drip down onto his cheek. Haituro shook his head starting to wake up feeling more drops of water splash against his face. "Hmph." He stood up slowly thinking it must've started to rain, it was hard to tell it seemed to always be cloudy here. Haituro was a bit upset as he was woken but he guessed he had slept long enough he had more training to do. He looked out into the street and realized the sun was still shining. "Uhm.." he looked around then up into the tree and noticed Kazurai sitting on one of the branches. "Oh, you're finally back huh?" He waved and smiled at Kazurai. "You guys get lost or something?" Haituro chuckled and put his hands into his pockets.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:31 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (0) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 345/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

The clone hesitated a moment before casually waving back. "Yea.... lost.. that's one way to put it.... Had to spend the night. Rashi forgot to bring a spare set of clothes while having her outfit modified. Then Myurai bought a ship. I know it all sounds a bit odd." Still playing with a few water droplets in his hand. "So what did I miss anything special you find out?" Kazurai's clone wondered a bit to see if he had learned anything interesting while he was away.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twin Kirin Fangs (x1)User Image Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:35 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Haituro nodded slightly,"well that sounds like an intresting trip but yeah, I learned a few of my clans jutsu, and a couple earth things, nothing too special." Not wanting to seem anxious to go on a mission he asked Kazurai. "Any missions soon you know about?" Haituro blushed a bit. "Getting kind of stir crazy I want to go out and try some things. How about a spar?" Haituro smiled knowing he was holding back on one big thing he had learned, but he learned it while they were still in kumo so he hadn't been lying to Kazurai.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:37 am
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (0) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 345/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

The clone looked him over a bit wondering what he might have learned. "Nothing I know of just yet. I'm still handing in that mission now as we speak. But I have a few moments if you wanted to show me a thing or two." The clone tried to read his facial expressions there was obviously a bit more confidence in his face than their previous encounter. This made him feel a bit more at ease knowing their new partner was taking his new role seriously.

The clone gripped the side of his head "Found Haituro, he seems to be progressing well, better than expected." Looking back to Haituro "Yea I have a few moments." Flipping out of the tree down to the ground facing him taking a mild fighting stance.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games