Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:05 pm
Ergo: That's fantastic to hear, and a little reassuring. Hm. If things go well in the third Metropolis, we might just go directly ourselves. xD

[hammers my head]
Chez & Aandoe: So take the boat from the first metropolis to go to the third metropolis if we choose to participate with the events after the mini-arc. Then we go there to converse with the stationed Npc's, right? We won't have to pass the wave gate at all?

@.@ I feel like I'm over thinking this and making it harder than it should be lol.
-----------
We'll only be sending clones to the Village directly to gather information. Meanwhile, the originals (us) will go to the Port village and discuss with the said npcs. If not, just look about, gather information on our own if you are too busy. ; 3 Is this alright?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:25 pm
Looking about is just fine, if I'm not on to NPC the two guys there. ^_^

--------

Sorry, it's a little confusing. The way Saraswati is set up, is that there are 3 major places in the area. The furthest inland is the 3rd metropolis. The 2nd metropolis is closer to the shoreline, & the 1st metropolis is right there, sitting on the shoreline. (look at the pic in the opening post) But, there's a lot of recent devastation that has crumbled the area... the only really habitable place there now is the one furthest inland. (the 3rd)

So! You'd naturally go to the 3rd first, anyways. That's where you can meet up with people to talk to. Trekking out to the 1st metropolis (on the shoreline) would be an objective, if you want a boat to go to the Wave Gate's island/thread, or to just see what the heck went on that killed off 2 metropolises.

Our mini-arc's timeline:
3rd Metropolis -> 1st Metropolis -> Wave Gate -> Arts District -> Clock Plaza -> Miyamoto Household -> R&D Department

The last 4 places are all accessable after successfully going through the Wave Gate.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:18 am
Who wants JERKY?! It may not technically all be beef, but it is one hundred percent delicious!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:21 am
Just remember not to kill any fish!  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:06 am
Chezmonkey
Who wants JERKY?! It may not technically all be beef, but it is one hundred percent delicious!

I WANT JERKY!!!!!!! I need to refill my stomach after Bast's mini-divine punishment sweatdrop

@ everyone who should buy one> IMBRACE YOUR INNER CHILD TODAY!!!! BUY AKANE'S LEG!!!! ONLY THE DESTRUCTION OF ONE MIYAMOTO ROOM AND A LITTLE DIVINE PUNISHMENT!!!!! sale in limited area's only.... rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:17 pm
Thank you AAndOE : D
I love beef jerky xD

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:29 pm
Soo, Dreadno won't be on until Manday, halloween rofl (YEAH!!!) and told me to tell everyone he is not dead and will return. Until then he won't be posting crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:35 am
Because I decided not to kill the fish, I dealt with them first. Shame though, I've never had Fish Jerky.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:04 pm
hello everyone....i feel like it has been a while sense i posted here  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:17 pm
Yo-Ko! YAAAYYY!

Al just finished mission! He took care of those fish, AND got some jerky out of it! Oh, and a new cape and Blindfold. biggrin  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:43 pm
Chezmonkey
Yo-Ko! YAAAYYY!

Al just finished mission! He took care of those fish, AND got some jerky out of it! Oh, and a new cape and Blindfold. biggrin
yayayayayayayayayayaya  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:34 pm
And yes, Al ignored all that was going on in the clocktower area. He just shifted so he could see through the rain (ignoring the heat-range of it, really) and went about his business. Besides, it's not like he wanted to speak to vendors with no-eyes razz

*convenient excuse yay*  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:52 am
i'm back!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:12 pm
Ohjeesepleasetellmethechakraviruswasntganchousfaultohs***ithoughtsixcouldhandlethatdangit. *facepalm... X20!!!!!*

On another note, give them zombies! They're almost beggin for them! (Unless that statement about zombies WASNT reverse psychology?)  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:06 pm
Chezmonkey

Yeah, dinos are typically cold blooded, & this one is using the mist rain to its advantage! I laughed at the pinata comment tho'~~ LOL XD But seriously, we've been waiting on Zane for forever...  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games