Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Hollywood Heartache

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:10 pm
Hello there.
im Kate....
ummmmm
nothing else to say sweatdrop
ttyl. byee<3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:06 pm
Hm... decisions, decisions...
Should I go with the flow, and reveal my age? Gender? Contrasting haircolour?
... I think not.
cool

For anyone who appreciates this sort of thing - your first page advertisement(s) are devious.
Purely devious - to the point of brainwashing.
whee

Leneia

Diligent Enabler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HobbitAngel

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:46 pm
Hiyas!

I'm Hobbit. Also known as Seanaci (which happens to be my name off of Gaia). I'm 27 (yikes, I know, an old one). I've been a member of Gaia since Sept. 'o3 (yep, an oldbie razz ) and love it. I'm happily taken IRL as well.

Ummm...as far as Gaia goes, I'm a lurker...big time. razz I exchange...every once in a blue moon. And have been known ot speak my mind on the overly inflated prices of items and will rally strongly behind anyone who would also like to see the Admin of Gaia make ALL MC's (even Angelic Halo's) available to us all. I think the greed needs to be cut down and fazed out. It's making me crazy. razz

Anywho. Off my soapbox now. razz

I look forward to lurking this guild and meeting new people!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:55 pm
im veominjub, my reel name is chris, i like bacon, and....ummmmmmmmm, stuff  

Veominjub

[S] L I K

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:00 pm
Alrighty, let meet Janell.

Janell likes...
- Trees
- British people ((They are fun to stalk ^^))
- Alan Rickman heart
- Hugo Weaving heart
- Hugh Larrie heart
- V for Vendetta heart
- The HP Books and Movies
- The colour Gray
- Severus Snape
- Wii's
- Zelda Twilight princes
- Jane Austen
- Keeping up Apperences
- My Hero
- Super Nanny

Janell dislikes

- Stupid Americans
- Nanny McPhee
- Singer McPhee
- GameCubes
- Country singers
- Ditsy blonde idiot girls (( Not including bailey ))
- The colour yellow
- Bad movies
- Waldo
- American Dad
- Dogs (( Mine is stupid ))
- Random friends on gaia that never talk to me.
- George W. Bush
- d**k Chenny
- Scooter
- Furbies
- Krystina Ellershal
- People with fake acsents

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:46 pm
Oi.... >_____o Not sure how to do these.... But I run a comic with a friend of mine.... you'll have to ask for it.... anything else.... Guess.... you'll just have to run into me in the forms...

And I completely agree with the post above, by Leneia The front page is greatness.

B.C.

blackcat013

Lady Zypher

Distinct Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:49 pm
short n sweet... names zy, I can be blunt at times and I am wierd.. that is all you need to know >3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Hello, my name is vicky , But all of my friends call me "Oni" (oh-nee) well, iv been on gaia since it first started (jez im old). im 15 years old, 4'11 (yep im a midget) and attend odyssey school in rochest New york as a sophmore. I own and run odysseys anime club and we are soon to have our second anual ANIME CONVENTION! xd yes but any ways. I was a blond at one time but i dyed my hair black, i have myspace,yahoo,hotmai,aim you name it i got it. Im a HUGE MMORPG kind of girl , oh yeah im a true blue girl...well urr my skin in reality it about as plae as humans can get due to my sensitivty to the sun and lack of nutriton because im a vegan. I got blue eyes and love drawing. I was invited to this guild. Oh i also own and created "the Demon's Aura Siggy Shop" 1&2. Any questions? If you'd like any myspace aim etc....just ask and ill give you it. Any ways....Hello.  

Oni The Emo Slayer

LynFTW

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:09 pm
..Amar es aceptable...

Hey, I got invited here the other day.
Might as well introduce myself.

I'm AeRO!
Or lyn..
And I'm 13, just turned 13 on December 28 actully.
I've been playing gaia since 2003,
I'm 5'7" and, I draw very well, often for free.
=)
If you care about my skin,
Think "black latino who looks white, yet tan "
=p

...Pero ése es solamente si usted puede.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:20 pm
Welcome to the guild! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

DiGiTALolita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:46 pm
Name: Chiramo (Chi/-chan)
Birthday: July 19th.
Loves: Japan in general, fashion, video games, pandas, smoothies, sleeping, music and parties.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:05 pm
Hi..random pm...guild mentioned rp..so i was like...wth? ill join. and now im here. been on gaia for a while..not sure how long..check my join date.  

Sorin

Snowfriend Architect

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200

Velvetnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:56 pm
well, i have just joined so i might as well introduce myself.

Hi. i'm Velvet but most call me Doctor (for my un-natural love of the tv show Doctor Who).
Im 16 years old and i live in Australia.
I love Doctor Who (well duh!), every other sci-fi, every other comedy, most action movies, the Terry Pratchett novels and my cat.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:27 am
Hello, I just joined as well. Here on Gaia, I have a lot of names. Luna (because of my user name) Candi (from my real name and love for sweets) and Phantomess (once again the username and my accounts of being a countess in roleplays). I don't care what anyone calls me.
I am the current age of 15 and I currently reside in good old Bay state: AKA The place where taxes are immensly high just as the were when the Bay Staters dump the tea in the Harbor.
I enjoy watching old Sci-Fi things. My brother recently turned me onto Doctor Who (Daleks are my favorite I have to say). I love Mystery Science Theater and I don't really know why... Anime is also a huge part in my. My favorite authors are Lemony Snicket (who else here knows his real name?), Terry Pratchet ( Currrently reading THUD!) Chris d'Lacey, and .... His name escapes me at the moment.... sweatdrop My kittikat, Cloud, I love dearly. He always sits on my lap when I'm typing something. (Before anyone asks, he isn't named after Cloud Strife, He is named Cloud for two rasons. One: The colors of his fur are (in this order from under belly up) White, light gray, dark gray and black. Two: He is blind in one eye because of an illness he had early in his lifetime and the eye "clouded" up. I think that's about it. Now off to school!

LunaPhantom

kuroreo

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:59 am
Hello~ My name is [ku.ro-puu] on Gaia, but most people just call me "kuro" - at this point, I'd rather not disclose my real name. =] I'm a 15-year-old girl who was born on November 26th.

I have many hobbies, which include stuff like drawing, writing, and singing. I'm also an anime and manga fan, but I prefer manga over anime. I dearly love my two cats - I got them a couple years back. I love reading, whether it be manga, fanfiction, or books.

I've been with Gaia since... sometime in 2005, I believe? ;D

It's a pleasure to meet you all! Hope I can make a few more friends here. heart

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games