Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Post Your Pics? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post pic?
  yesh
  no
  maybe
View Results

Mei Itsuja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:45 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lol, I look ew, but those are on my myspace. lol. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:46 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
Identical twins D?

Some what. We have slightly different color hair and skin, but it's hard to tell in this picture. sweatdrop
Ah well you'r both pretty then.... are you trying to cosplay that picture? and do you two always wear the same clothing?  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:49 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
Identical twins D?

Some what. We have slightly different color hair and skin, but it's hard to tell in this picture. sweatdrop
Ah well you'r both pretty then.... are you trying to cosplay that picture? and do you two always wear the same clothing?

xp I don't think so highly of myself.
But I just changed my avi to match, so I guess that would be yes.
No, not normally, though we share from time to time. It normally annoys us when we take eachothers' clothes. Hilarius to see us fight. xd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:37 pm
completely_lovable
Sigur
completely_lovable
hhmmm
User Image
WOW!!!

User Image
BAHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHA your cute and I like your necklace! ninja

lol
thanx mrgreen

aawwee your welcome cute face!
Do you mind me asking how old you are ninja  

Sigur

Formal Smoker

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:52 pm
Ugh...fine, I will...
User Image
Soccer season, baby. This was a couple months ago...maybe I can find one of my basketball ones...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:16 pm
Soul of Aqua
momiji85
Oh my f-ing God I laughed so HARD!!!!! rofl
So emh... when he dies>.> I'll take his place.

You wish hunny bunny! whee And besides I'm 23 - it'd be statuary rape and I don't do illegal . . . literally <--- rofl  

momo the momi

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:14 am
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
Identical twins D?

No, not normally, though we share from time to time. It normally annoys us when we take eachothers' clothes. Hilarius to see us fight. xd

With the exception of the butterfly and the bubble things? xp
And yes, I agree with SoA; You are pretty. 3nodding
I am camera shy. redface
I do have some pictures of me on my photobucket of when I felt random and somewhat less camera shy though. xp
They are indeed random too. xp I did take one normal one though, just to somewhat level out the randomness. xp

Fear the Dragon Knight as he soars.
While the wolves run with him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:17 am
iPistl
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
Identical twins D?

I am camera shy. redface
I do have some pictures of me on my photobucket of when I felt random and somewhat less camera shy though. xp
They are indeed random too. xp I did take one normal one though, just to somewhat level out the randomness. xp

[Sorry, took out the wolfy because it was huge.]
Yes, with the exception of the butterfly, the glowy eyes, the glasses, the bubbles or the gloves, it's exactly the same. rolleyes
Thank you. redface
Most guys I know arn't camera shy, they actually will go and search for a camera. It's rather annoying, especially when they want to take pictures of me. Though Tasha, she loves the camera and poses for them. xp
Why level out the randomness? That goes against the rules of Random.

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:20 am
DvnT
iPistl
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
Identical twins D?

I am camera shy. redface

Yes, with the exception of the butterfly, the glowy eyes, the glasses, the bubbles or the gloves, it's exactly the same. rolleyes
Thank you. redface
Most guys I know arn't camera shy, they actually will go and search for a camera. It's rather annoying, especially when they want to take pictures of me. Though Tasha, she loves the camera and poses for them. xp
But was that one picture not a random decision to act less random on camera and thus doesn't level out the randomness, if the universe existed solely out of randomness... how random would it be to be random!? Not... so it actually wouldn't exist out of randomness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:25 am
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
iPistl
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

I am camera shy. redface

Thank you. redface
But was that one picture not a random decision to act less random on camera and thus doesn't level out the randomness, if the universe existed solely out of randomness... how random would it be to be random!? Not... so it actually wouldn't exist out of randomness.

That was like..... Deep, man. eek
But, wouldn't everything be out of randomness then? It has all taken place in the moment, and thus no thought needed for it, causing it to be random even if someone expects it to happen? Or would random be doing something because no one expected it? But, if we all did things no one expected, then they would no longer be random and the things we did expect would be?

DvnT

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:41 am
DvnT
iPistl
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
Identical twins D?

I am camera shy. redface

Thank you. redface

Yea, I missed a few of them. sweatdrop
I guess I'll show you in my next post how random a few of them are. Then, I'll show you the normal one I took. xp
They were taken with my webcam on my broken laptop before it got broken. I had my laptop on the floor at the time, so that's why I was looking down-ish. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:48 am
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
iPistl
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

I am camera shy. redface

Thank you. redface

That was like..... Deep, man. eek
But, wouldn't everything be out of randomness then? It has all taken place in the moment, and thus no thought needed for it, causing it to be random even if someone expects it to happen? Or would random be doing something because no one expected it? But, if we all did things no one expected, then they would no longer be random and the things we did expect would be?
But don't we ALWAYS think? There is always some sort of thought happening whether it be concious or subconscious.
in terms of behaviour it can be discussed what randomness is. Whether doing something just to be unexpected is random or not for example. For you it's not random but those around you may perceive it as such. This means that randomness is subjective to the person. Meaning that there is no actual random behaviour.
Also if we all did things no one expected those would eventually become the things everyone does expect.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:09 am
Now, for the randomness. XD

User Image

User Image

I like this one particularly because it's one of my more creepy talents. xp
User Image

This one is kinda creepy too. xp
User Image

And now for the normal one. XD
User Image

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games