Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 pm
Icy Reign
Hello to you Ryzan love. I must say it's quite intriguing to see you drink something other than wine or peach brandy. wink It's not too strong for you, is it?
*shakes his head*
Nau nau nau. I am just not quite accustomed to it, is all. I did build my alcohol tolerance when I was younger by means of taking shots of straight vodka, some of it made mzilt mzilt more potent than this.

I tend to prefer drinking for the all around enjoyment of it, which includes flavor. I have had a bad experience with consuming too mzilt while upset try to limit myself at those times sweatdrop I do still drink quite a bit anyway, though redface

*looks back and forth from Katana to Brat*
Gi ussta sweatdrop That is almost like calling Tes a halfling sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 pm
*Grins at katana.* TES doesn't stop being so persnickety with me, I'm going have to start calling him Papa. wink

@Kai: Now that's the spirit. Over the lips and through the gums, look out tummy, here it comes. xd  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:09 pm
{{RL Icy loves her alcohol! twisted Beer especially. But RL Icy has to go now. You guys have a good night. wink }}

*taking her shot Bratty poured, she looks at the time and knows she needs to get these bottles downstairs before she has to dislocate Flames jaw. Grabbing a couple bottles of Crown Royal Reserve and Black, she waves to the patrons*

Sorry guys, but my intentions were never to stay long. Got some people downstairs to attend to and all. Enjoy your night and see you later.*drive-by glomps Bratty and attack-huggles Katana and Ryzan, running while talking over her shoulder* Loves ya both, nighters! xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:11 pm
*Rights herself from being glomped and blows a kiss to Icy.* Nighters loves, sleep well.

@Ryzan: Perhaps if TES wasn't always so quick to insult others, others would not be so quick to slap him down. You didn't think I was named Lil Brat because I was nice? eek  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:13 pm
{{Real life Tes never drinks for several reasons, one of which being it's against my religion.}}

*eye twitch*
you know... I could have sworn there was some kind of deal made about not calling me smurf... stare

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:14 pm
((RL I can respect that))

*Looks over at TES, somewhat confused.* Deal, what deal? No one made any deals with me.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:15 pm
*scratches his chin*
If you are not nice, then would it not be hypocritical to insult others for not being nice?

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:16 pm
*blinks and thinks for a moment trying to picture Tes singing and playing in flowers and bursts out laughing and he throws back another shot. being the lightweight kai is, his face starts to turn red and he starts to wobble like jack sparrow*

((how dare i get lumped in with everyone else as an emo person? lol))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:17 pm
Amy had just downed her 3rd shot when she heard what Brat said about Tes. She nearly choked on the beer she had been drinking but managed to get it down.

She started laughing and she smiled at Brat and pointed at her while she still had the shot glass in her hand. "I like you! You don't suck up to Tes and you tell it like it is! Another shot, please, dear!"

She slammed her shot glass on the bar, keeping her hand around it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:21 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Real life Tes never drinks for several reasons, one of which being it's against my religion.}}

*eye twitch*
you know... I could have sworn there was some kind of deal made about not calling me smurf... stare

*laughs* And I haven't called you that, now have I, TES? *she stands up and puts her now empty cocktail glass into the sink* I believe I'm going to call it a night as well. See ya'll tomorrow! *after giving Ryzan a quick hug and an eye roll at TES, she heads downstairs to her quarters.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:21 pm
{{... you know, I seriously don't know where you got the idea that people around here "suck up" to me. I think you might have been reading the wrong MW this whole time}}

*stares off to the side when Brat mentions no one making a deal with her*
.... touché stare At the time it was in regards to the MW ladies, although they seem to think that since the commission was completed, that means it no longer applies despite the fact that the deal was "never again" stressed

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:22 pm
*Glances back to Ryzan* Hmm, interesting question. I'm not usually nasty with anyone, until they get nasty with me. Then, well, don't get mad, get even. An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth... insult for insult.

Slow down a little Amyers, we don't want you getting sick. Nurse your beer a bit. *Glances at Kai* You alright? *Jumps over the counter, slipping her arm around his waist and sets him on a chair.*

Suck up to TES, ewww!

Nighters katana, sleep well.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:25 pm
{{Oh my gosh, it's not ME that thinks that. It's Amy! lol.}}  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:26 pm
Gi ussta~ I suppose since dear Quortek is.. how you say.. "nasty" to everyone, it was inevitable sweatdrop

*looks over at Kai and giggles*
I am beginning to see a pattern of good looking men not handling their liquor sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:27 pm
{{Even if you want to go that route, no one has been sucking up to me, therefore it still doesn't make sense.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games