Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:55 pm
silvia: *watches the tarot cards*..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:04 pm
(srry. i was helping my mom w/ the garden)
i've been asking myself the same question for so many years. and i accepted the bitter truth, that i am indeed a monster. i guess you could say, i just act like myself. i mean there are times when i regret being born like this but i just deal with it. its hard to put it into words, really.... but im living my life to the fullest. *hand reaches out of shower* could you pass me the towel please.  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:05 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Tora finds the death arcana card card, then pulls it out and shows it to everyone upside down. Death is on horse back with his scythe in hand and graves in the ground when right side up. "tell me, what do you see in this card?" Tora asks putting the other cards on the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:08 pm
Misuzu0614
(srry. i was helping my mom w/ the garden)
i've been asking myself the same question for so many years. and i accepted the bitter truth, that i am indeed a monster. i guess you could say, i just act like myself. i mean there are times when i regret being born like this but i just deal with it. its hard to put it into words, really.... but im living my life to the fullest. *hand reaches out of shower* could you pass me the towel please.

"alright" she grabs mitsuki a towel and hands it to her. "but what about you blood cravings??" she asks nervously.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:14 pm
*takes the towel* well... most of the time i ignore it and eat normal food. you know, like pies and stuff... but the others keep saying i cant live without it, so once in awhile i hunt animals. of course i dont attack the humans... its wrong. though i feel bad for the animals i hunt... *dries herself with the towel and once again, her hand reaches out for the clothes* could you pass me the clothes...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:22 pm
Misuzu0614
*takes the towel* well... most of the time i ignore it and eat normal food. you know, like pies and stuff... but the others keep saying i cant live without it, so once in awhile i hunt animals. of course i dont attack the humans... its wrong. though i feel bad for the animals i hunt... *dries herself with the towel and once again, her hand reaches out for the clothes* could you pass me the clothes...

"o" she says handing mitsuki the cloths. "Tora offers me blood to drink but i fight it but i cant keep fighting it when i havent had blood in over a few months"  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:32 pm
*takes the clothes* hm... you should drink blood you know, once in awhile. if you hate drinking it then we're the same i guess. *comes out of the shower, dressed* im really not that fond of blood... yet i drink it to survive.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:44 pm
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Tora finds the death arcana card card, then pulls it out and shows it to everyone upside down. Death is on horse back with his scythe in hand and graves in the ground when right side up. "tell me, what do you see in this card?" Tora asks putting the other cards on the table.

silvia: i see death..showing me to a grave..." ' but i dont know when that will happen...i hope it doesn't happen. '  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:49 pm
Misuzu0614
*takes the clothes* hm... you should drink blood you know, once in awhile. if you hate drinking it then we're the same i guess. *comes out of the shower, dressed* im really not that fond of blood... yet i drink it to survive.

"im only a hlf breed so i should be fine" she says stting down again "but i am starting to crave lots of blood though"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:50 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

silvia: i see death..showing me to a grave..." ' but i dont know when that will happen...i hope it doesn't happen. '

"but what about it upside down"  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:53 pm
same here. im a half breed also. but im from a pureblood family of vamps. anyways, you should drink blood and satisfy that blood cravings of yours.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:57 pm
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

silvia:...im not sure.."  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:59 pm
Misuzu0614
same here. im a half breed also. but im from a pureblood family of vamps. anyways, you should drink blood and satisfy that blood cravings of yours.

"i-i just cant do that" she says hugging her knees " thats why mommy died so may years ago"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:02 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

"if rightside up he is on everything than upside down.." Tora says tring to teach silvia  

Alice the Loving

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:03 pm
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
red 14 the sniper
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

"if rightside up he is on everything than upside down.." Tora says tring to teach silvia

silvia: *glares* just say it if i didnt say it right the first time. You dont know this but i do hate it when people do that."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games