Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:28 am
"Kane," Robert said simply. "You had sex with him and then I showed up. I talked to him for a second and then he left. I feel so exhausted now." If someone really looked at Robert, they would see that the stress was taking a toll on him. His face seemed to have aged a few years. There were sveral streaks of grey in his hair. He looked awful, like he hadn't slept or fed in a reall long time. The burst of energy that he had gotten from feeding recently had depleted and now he felt even more exhausted than before.
[[reall? what is it then?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:35 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante had nodded before serving himself and dug in. It had been forever since he had tasted food this wonderful. He savoured the flavors of his meal. "Mmm. You're a good cook." He said between bits of his meal.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:58 am
((mwahahaha. *deadpan* I don't give away endings))
User Image
"what the hell are you talking about? Who's Kane? If this is a joke, I am not laughing." Nike tossed the sheet aside and found some clean clothes in her closet. Dressed in black jeans and snug tee, she turned to Robert, and put on her shoes. "Are you okay? you look a little worn down," she said getting a good look at him.
Misha started thinking as she watched Dante eat, and she was happy, especially since he was still wrapped in a sheet. But as the wheels started turning, she started to frown. "Dante? Who are you here to kill?" For some reason she had to know.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:00 am
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana let out a tiny moan. 'Oh brago, don't tease me." she told him.

"I wont, Hana" Brago arched her lower back slightly and angled his manhood through her legs so that it could still hit its mark. He slid it into her. He once again felt a great amount of warmth around his manhood.  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:04 am

Dante stopped eatting and swallowed a small piece of of chewed meat. "Who am I here for? Well, anyone I guess." He said and the porked at his food with his utensils. "I originally came here since there was a growing rate of bounties with no one to collect any of them, so I thought it'd be a good chance to earn some cash and take out the bad guys or good guys or whoever since I always work for the man who offers up the most, especially when it comes to gang wars and things of the like."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:10 am
"You know that I would never joke about anything like this," Robert muttered. Another few strands of his hair started to go grey. He looked at her when she asked if he was okay. "I honestly don't know anymore. I'm being killed by stress. I haven't slept in days. And I just fed, but I lost all of the energy it gave me, so it didn't really count at all. I have to feed again and sleep, but I want to be with you in case you need me for something."  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:18 am
User Image
Hana let out a moan. She felt so warm in her it was like an addictive drug.

Skippin the Time

Hana laid there, feeling tired yet amazing. "Brago...That was..I don't even have words for it." she told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:25 am
((*pounces on Jayce and gives huggles* i just watched Neo Angelique, so happy. Its overflowing with hot anime guys!!! whee Thanky, thanky.))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:26 am
"That happens often when you are with the king" Brago said while holding her frm behind niblling on her ears and licking her neck. "Im glad your satisfied."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:30 am
llOOC: Ha ha. You're welcome. ^^ll  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:31 am
User Image
"I believe I am more than satisfied." Hana told him. She let out a moan as he nibbled and licked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:36 am
"Shall we go to sleep now?" Brago asked while holding her close and rubbing his chin on her shoulder.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:40 am
User Image
"Yes. You have offically worn me out." She smiled at him. "And we both need rest."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:43 am
User Image
"Oh. Don't mind me. I like to ask stupid questions every now and then." she said, rubbing the back of her head. Let me get dessert." She went to the kitchen and pulled out a boston creme pie she made, cutting a slab onto a plate. All the while thinking. Bounty Hunters are a rare occurrance. "Why are there so many now." The last she said out loud.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:06 am

"Don't know, maybe they found out that this place is starting to fall apart, thus creating a pretty opportunity for war in which bounty hunters come along and will be hired to kill someone on the otherside, hey, perhaps they'll pay bounty hunters to kill each other." He said and turned to face Misha in his seat. "And that's why I'm extremely worried when you leave. If you are the daughter of the old ragnok leader, then weres might still see you are a potiental leader as well as the new ragnok and therefore you might have a pretty little price on your head and I'm worried that someone will come after you and take you from me."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games