Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Austin looked at Kazumi "Okay, we need to start. You pressed onto her and I will breathe air into her. Go!" He counted the seconds and then breathed into her, filtering her lungs "Okay Kazumi now."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Kazumi nodded, making sure she was pressing at right pace. Jud looked at them. "What can I do?" She looked up, not stopping the chest compressions. "Talk to her. It helps." She said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Austin breathed into Hannah on Kazumi's pace of pressing. Hannah's thoughts started to scramble and she heard Kazumi's voice, Kazumi where am I....I am confused...please help me. Austin breathed a few more times and a pulse came back to her heart. He placed ear on her chest "She has a pulse!" The beating of her heart was slow and rough but it was working again. Austin placed his hand over her heart and pressed, helping her heart and breathed into her lungs again "Kazumi got any thoughts?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Kazumi nodded. "Yeah, she's coming back." She said frantically as she started compressions after he breathed into her. 'You nearly drowned. You're ok now.' She thought.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Hannah's eyes flickered open softly and she sneezed then puked up the yucky lake water. Austin watched her with wide eyes "Hannah!" She coughed and looked up at the worried. He took a cloth and wiped her face "Your okay...don't worry." Hannah looked up into his eyes as he scooped her into a big hug and she glanced at Kazumi, I saw the ghost girl...it was not the boys fault that I lost my breath. She put her arms around Austin and blinks looking into Kazumi's eyes, I think she cause those scratches of when I went to that stream.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Kazumi looked at Hannah worriedly, her brow furrowed. She thought for a minute, then looked at her. 'This has gone too far... We need to get rid of her.. I'm glad your okay.' Jude looked at Hannah and frowned. "I'm sorry...." He murmured, looking like a kid waiting to be scorned.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Hannah looked at Jude and hugged him "No, it's okay...no worries." She grinned and patted his shoulder, reassuring him then pulled a towel from her bag. Hannah looked at the two boys seeing their worried expression "It is okay you two, chillax and let it go."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:33 pm

"Alright.." Jude said, smiling at her slightly. Kazumi looked at her. "You sure your okay?" She asked.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Hannah nodded and grinned "I am sure." She sneezed and Austin walked up to her and hugged her tight again. "Austin...it's okay..." Hannah said but he just kept hugging her tight, she smiled and hugged him back then glanced at Jude, Tomoyo, and Kazumi. Austin stood their with his arms around her and he did not move, Hannah laid her cheek on his shoulder and sighed, rubbing his back.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Kazumi smiled, nodding at her. Aria looked at them and shoved her hands in her pockets, not wanting to stare. Tomoyo looked over. "Where have you been?" She murmured. "Nowhere." She said with a smile.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Hannah glanced at them "Where were you Aria?" Austin was still holding her hand but let go of their hugging moment.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:48 pm

Aria's smile faded a bit. "I went to see where Jason landed. He looked pretty pissed, but he got his a** whooped pretty badly." She said. Tomoyo frowned. "You coulda got hurt." She rolled her eyes. "Sorry mom." "I swear sometimes I have to be your mom."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Hannah giggled and sneezed from water that had gone up her nose. "Aria, you shouldn't wonder off alone anyway" Austin looked directly at her and squeezed Hannah's hand a bit. Hannah looked at Aria and grinned "At least take me along so I can have some action."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Aria giggled, looking at Hannah. "I think he's still there." Tomoyo waved them off. "Can't beat a dead horse."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Hannah smirked "But you can poke him with a stick to see if he really is dead." Austin glanced at her and rolled his eyes, grinning "We are not throwing a branch at his body Hannah." She looked up at him "It would be awesome though!."
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games