Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:19 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Hmm?

Famous last words... :::giggles tiredly:::

What? Why? How?

Are you just a little too sleepy?

:::snickers evilly::: Maaaaayyyybeeeee..... but I had to read somethin left for me... :::giggles evilly:::

Oh, I see. What was that?

Rp posts thats gettin really interestin... :::giggles evilly::: and i wasnt able to really get to my guilds this weekend while at my friends.... and when i was able to we ended up talking about character deveolpment/research/history in writing both for novels and Rp's lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:22 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Hmm?

Famous last words... :::giggles tiredly:::

What? Why? How?

:::snickers evilly::: Maaaaayyyybeeeee..... but I had to read somethin left for me... :::giggles evilly:::

Rp posts thats gettin really interestin... :::giggles evilly::: and i wasnt able to really get to my guilds this weekend while at my friends.... and when i was able to we ended up talking about character deveolpment/research/history in writing both for novels and Rp's lol

Oh, I see. That's cool.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:28 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

What? Why? How?

Oh, I see. That's cool.

:::nods her head as she giggles::: its cool to see the different directions the critters end up going when their placed in a different "settin" than when they were originally created... then to see the ways an rp can open up a different direction for a novel to go... the brains a very neat contraption... :::giggles evilly:::  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**shaking my head in pain** I am trying.........

Just hang in there. D:

I am trying but the pain........................

Pain is just a part of your own perceptual reality. You can control it and push it out of your mind. D:

**standing I walk to the wall then sit with my back to it.....putting my head on my knees I try to concentrate on making the pain go away**

That's it. Everything will be okay. D:

**taking a deep breath as the pain subsides I look up at you** so tired now **laying my head back down I slowly fall asleep**

time for me to go Kay.......got some things I gotta do then it's on to bed......night night........**winks**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:41 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

What? Why? How?

Oh, I see. That's cool.

:::nods her head as she giggles::: its cool to see the different directions the critters end up going when their placed in a different "settin" than when they were originally created... then to see the ways an rp can open up a different direction for a novel to go... the brains a very neat contraption... :::giggles evilly:::

Indeed. Plot is fun! o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:43 pm
MuyamiKasai

I highly recommend rp'ing with an inexperienced writer, and a pompous, experienced writer. After the initial anger, you'll be grateful for the lesson they teach you about the necessity of characters in your novels not behaving the way you want them to, but behaving the way they are supposed to.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:43 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I am trying but the pain........................

Pain is just a part of your own perceptual reality. You can control it and push it out of your mind. D:

**standing I walk to the wall then sit with my back to it.....putting my head on my knees I try to concentrate on making the pain go away**

That's it. Everything will be okay. D:

**taking a deep breath as the pain subsides I look up at you** so tired now **laying my head back down I slowly fall asleep**

time for me to go Kay.......got some things I gotta do then it's on to bed......night night........**winks**

Feeling better? D:

Good night. See ya.

eek

gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:52 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, I see. That's cool.

Indeed. Plot is fun! o.o

esp when ya never know where its gonna go... lol... where as when you write a novel you outline and outline and outline...lol  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:55 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, I see. That's cool.

Indeed. Plot is fun! o.o

esp when ya never know where its gonna go... lol... where as when you write a novel you outline and outline and outline...lol

Right.

I try to hold all of my crazy complicated stories just in my head. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:59 pm
Darth Daddicus
MuyamiKasai

I highly recommend rp'ing with an inexperienced writer, and a pompous, experienced writer. After the initial anger, you'll be grateful for the lesson they teach you about the necessity of characters in your novels not behaving the way you want them to, but behaving the way they are supposed to.

:::laughs so hard her sides split::: dude.... you have no idea... the critters tell you who they are, what they do where and the how and even the why... thats the reason behind the outline.. it gives the basics to build from... from there you can interview them and sometimes threaten them to just spill it or they end up in a direction they dont wanna go... and you name it- i've rped with it... found i really prefer to rp with other writers and creative punks who see the world in more ways than one while never forgetting the creative nature of the beast... :::giggles evilly::: cuz lets face it... our critters can be beasts!  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:01 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, I see. That's cool.

Indeed. Plot is fun! o.o

Right.

oh hell no... i'd never get any sleep if I did that... ::laughs:::... kinda one reason im still up...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:35 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, I see. That's cool.

Indeed. Plot is fun! o.o

Right.

oh hell no... i'd never get any sleep if I did that... ::laughs:::... kinda one reason im still up...

Oh, I see. Good luck trying to sleep. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:37 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Indeed. Plot is fun! o.o

Right.

lol...yea... maybe... :::giggles evilly:::... but then again.... ::;snickers evilly:::  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:38 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Indeed. Plot is fun! o.o

Right.

lol...yea... maybe... :::giggles evilly:::... but then again.... ::;snickers evilly:::

What? o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:41 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Right.

What? o.o

:::snickers evilly:::.... hummm... oh... yea that... ill have ta tell ya later... gotta call from my sis... tis important...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games