Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Rei Kyuui

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:05 am
Hey there, you can call me Rei or BSF, either one, I don't really care.
I enjoy reading, writeing, drawing, and watching all sorts of really old t.v. shows. Just talk to me if you want to know anything else. Also I'm going to be selling avi art soon, if you want to see one of my pictures just pm me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:32 pm
Hi! I'm an rp freak who's exams deny her the right to the computer by plagueing her with studies... ugh!  

Violet_witch_4eva

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:34 pm
Welcome to the guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:34 pm
Hey. I'm new here. ^^  

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DarkCerus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:35 pm
hi i just joined! and i love RPG!!! XD thats y i joined XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:33 pm
well hello. im rina, which by the way was my nickname before i knew there was someone named rina on gaia. my real name is brianna. i am 14 years old an have been on gaia for about a year and 2 months. im not sure why i was invited to this guild but here i am. so. goodbye then  

pollyxena

crzylyzrd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:23 pm
uhhh...
call me megumi
or lyzrd
any 1
n check my profile cuz i have a list k

k  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:47 pm
crzylyzrd
uhhh...
call me megumi
or lyzrd
any 1
n check my profile cuz i have a list k

k
yay! another crazy person here!  

crazydude444292

The Kingdom Keeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:56 pm
Sarcasm...
It's my 1st guild, thanx 4 the invite, whoever twas... I obssess over FF and KH, I like games like that and Chrono Trigger and Chross and Zelda and Mario and Pokè mon and... video games in general. Stuff. So hi.

...the spice of life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:13 pm
I am Lannyt,and I joined this guild cuz I* got the invite, and I was recently banned from 2 guilds(I didnt even do anything!)and it looked awesome. smile  

Lannyt

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:50 pm
Hi! I was invited to this guild and I figured I may as well introduce myself. The truth is that I am a 25 (I'll be 26 in a month) year old MtF transsexual who is about to start a second job in order to start her tansition. My creativity is my life and I love to cook, write and draw (among other things). Also, music is another huge part of my life. My favorite band is Nightwish and my favorite kinds of music are death metal, goth-rock, and punk. I'm currently living in Colorado majoring in Culinary Arts. I'll add more if and when I think of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:14 am
My name is Jarrette aka Deadwolf. For one, I am a very lit and excellent roleplayer. I aint going to go into what made me a roleplayer. Just know that you had better know your stuff if you come against me. Simple as that.

I like to join various lottos when I know they are worth it. But I havent even joined a lotto yet that didn't finish. Nor did I join one that ever was fair to everyone.

I am very infomative on many subjects varying on different areas whether it be on life, opinion, anime, anything whatsoever. I aint a rocket scientist though, and I aint the smartest person around, so lets just say that I am a good choice for information.

Hope I enjoy the guild. Nice to meet all of you.

Legend_of_Deadwolf

RicoZ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:17 am
Hello this is RicoZ just joined the guild. I received the PM when I was thinking about joining a guild and by lucky me it was this guild so I thought to myself why not? mrgreen Seems like a pretty cool guild. ninja domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:09 am
I AM PURE PERSIAN.

NEED I SAY MORE?  

Stacking Cats

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:17 am
Welcome everyone! biggrin Hope you enjoy your stay. whee  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games