Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:19 pm
Challenge accepted.

In other news, my job started a new direct deposit system and instead of asking for my routing number, they shoved a card down my throat that wouldn't let me activate it because it had my birthdate wrong. Kaya knows this. I only cracked the code a few minutes ago as of this post.

Speaking of...

Requiem of Whyspers
Absinthe time soon. Seriously.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:03 pm
Whenever you're ready for it, my friend. She's your character.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:02 pm
PM me your Steam accounts. All of you.

Do it now.

or just add terashileongoken via steam, whatever.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:01 am
You know, I think I've been cheating death all these years. What with all the tornadoes and hurricanes that have barely missed me, or simply passed over destroying everything around me. Last night there was some real bad storms blowing over and tornadoes, fortunately I got nothing more than really powerful winds, rain, and brief power outages.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 am
SubonicXP
You know, I think I've been cheating death all these years. What with all the tornadoes and hurricanes that have barely missed me, or simply passed over destroying everything around me. Last night there was some real bad storms blowing over and tornadoes, fortunately I got nothing more than really powerful winds, rain, and brief power outages.
Sounds like someone or something is protecting you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:02 am
I feel bad that the last few times I've said something here, it's because I need to apologize for being so inactive. OTL
I honestly haven't had the time for RPing that much lately. I promise I'm not leaving Snagem, but, I will be taking a break until after my school year is over. I'll pop in every now and again to say hi, but, for now, I'll likely be gone for a bit.

I will make an attempt to take part in RPing every once in a while, but, it likely won't be in the main RP's, because I don't have the time for those at the moment. ^^;
But, I will hopefully get into RPing with you guys again soon. <3  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:17 am
So, to those who know us, Cam and I both have jobs, now! Within two days of each other, funnily enough. And my brother got hired onto his own new job two days after I got mine. Some luck, huh? Even better, we're all doing what we were hoping we'd be able to find.(One of for Cam and I.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:44 pm
That feel when you trip and fall onto a concrete floor, directly onto your front teeth and you're so stunned you found yourself forced to hold such a painful position, all your weight on your teeth until you can hear them creaking, cracking. Finally, they shatter and you strike your raw gums against the concrete over which you''re not sure what unclean feet have trodden.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:22 am
sorry for the delay ;-; been having some problems and when I get on to post I can't seem to think straight.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:21 pm
DignityPower
sorry for the delay ;-; been having some problems and when I get on to post I can't seem to think straight.

Sorry to hear about that, glad to hear from you again though.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:14 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower

Sorry to hear about that, glad to hear from you again though.

I agree with this statement. Sucks to hear you're having issues but it's always good to hear back from people. Hopefully things'll settle down for you soon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:42 pm
Thanks, a lot has been going on and I've decided to sell my games/tablet/etc to help out a bit.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:24 pm
So close...Animal Crossing: New Leaf...neeeeed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:19 am
Second day of summer -w-

This is all going downhill once I get a job.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 am
Nooo, no downhill! Only uphill! The bottom of the hill has dead bodies from people who tripped going up! Yeah...tripped...the insurance companies bought it so that's what I go with.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games