Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:55 pm
Amy jumped back in complete shock when she saw a police box appear in front of her. What the hell?! How did this happen?

She whispered over her shoulder, hoping Kai was there. "Do you think we should go in?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:55 pm
*enters*

Greetings, everyone.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:01 pm
((LOL, y'all are just too funny. Lily's caught up to here for Bratties (FYI - Brat's 1/2 demon if we're talking about sensing things and walks through shadows, thus could by-pass security easily if she felt like doing so). Lily's hungry so she'll just stay put a minute to get a bite.))

*Lily strolls in to the MW and heads to the Jade Dragon. She hadn't eaten there before, but rumor had it the food was good and she'd been having a craving for pot stickers.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:03 pm
Stargazer Lily
((LOL, y'all are just too funny. Lily's caught up to here for Bratties (FYI - Brat's 1/2 demon if we're talking about sensing things and walks through shadows, thus could by-pass security easily if she felt like doing so). Lily's hungry so she'll just stay put a minute to get a bite.))

*Lily strolls in to the MW and heads to the Jade Dragon. She hadn't eaten there before, but rumor had it the food was good and she'd been having a craving for pot stickers.*

((LMAO, Lily! I think that's what I got "to-go" earlier before I left.... xd Great minds think alike, eh? blaugh ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:05 pm
katana68
Stargazer Lily

((LMAO, Lily! I think that's what I got "to-go" earlier before I left.... xd Great minds think alike, eh? blaugh ))
((You must have planted that idea in my head and now I really want some... rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:05 pm
*snaps out of her dumbfounded state and blinks a few times, looking from the spot the meatball was in and seeing Saber standing next to her. Shaking her head, she squeezes her eyes shut and reopens them, looking at the spot the meatball was in again. Facepalming, she decides not to say anything about it and goes to sip her latte, then thinks better of it, placing it on the counter for fear it may be messing with her head. Turning to Saber, she barely heard anything that was said but remembers hearing something about "panties" and "skirt" and chuckles, knowing what she must've been asking her about.* Yes, well, wouldn't want a good breeze to come through and tell your secret, now would we? twisted

*hearing Nei come in, she turns and smiles, greeting her* Afternoon Nei! xd So wonderful to see you hon. How are you today?*heads back to the table she was sitting at and motions for Saber to join her, noting that Lily has come in as well* Well, hello Miss Stargazer. I haven't seen you in a while.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:09 pm
I'm doing fine. Has to deal with a message left in my mail box.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:12 pm
Icy, nice to see you again. *Waves to Saber and Nei and places an order with the waiter.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:16 pm
*furrows her brow at Nei* I do hope it's nothing stressful or anything of the sort.*looks at Lily and winks* I see you've revamped the Pad hon. I'll have to come around and partake in some of that lovely oxygen you're peddling. wink Nothing's better than a breath of fresh air. xd *gets up and grabs a bottle of Crown Royal Black and three glasses. Comes back to the table and looks at Nei* Care to join us in a drink Nei?

EDIT:{{at work so responses may be slow}}  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:18 pm
*Walks into the Main Bar through her Office and sees Icy, Saber and Nei. She grins at them.* Hello ladies. I'm in need of a good bottle of Sake and perhaps a large order of sushi. Anyone care to join me?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:19 pm
Nothing stressful, just a guy who was looking for my information.

(Reported that jerk.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:19 pm
*follows Icy to the table and sits next to her, carefully (xD) crossing her leg, bumping Icy's in the process.*
^//^ Are you sure you're all right? You were staring in the most peculiar way...
*returns Lily's wave*

((lunch time soon so I'll be afk for awhile. Feel free to have me do whatever you want Icy wink or I can just sit at this table until I have a chance to get back to the computer. Whichever. xD))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:21 pm
((lol, I type so slow))
Hi Psyzapp, Icy could probably use some sushi, she was staring at me like she wanted to eat me when I came in...I think she may even have drooled a little. ((xD *edit* Lol, I had forgotten to change out of my meatball outfit when I first posted. xD))  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:22 pm
Hi Saber. If you and Icy would care to join me, you certainly can. I'll be in the restaurant over there. *Points.*

*Shrugs and heads over to The Jade Dragon. She sees Lily there and walks up to her table, delighted to see her.* Hi there Lily. So very nice to see you. Like what you've done to your place.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:24 pm
Do stop by the shop, I've updated a bit. *Her order arrives and she closes her eyes, smelling the fresh pot stickers and Sweet & Sour.* Mmmm, these smell so good. *Looks up and sees Psyzapp as she pours sauce over her food.*

Thanks, Psyzapp. I love what you've done in here.

((May be a little slow, am trying to remember my IM sign-in, got a call from someone at the Library... daughter left her cell phone there...))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games