Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:48 pm
{{Yes, but what's the fun in avoiding this?? wink lol! I appreciate your offer to help, though. smile }}  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:48 pm
((@ Reisen- Love the police box! I so would have trusted it. xD It makes me want to go watch Dr. Who))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:49 pm
*A waiter brings her a chilled glass in a small box and a bottle of chilled Sake. He pours her a glass and leaves the bottle for her. She turns to Lily.* Excuse me a moment Lily. I don't mean to be rude, but it appears I have something here I need to deal with. *She takes a huge drink of her Sake, and places it onto a table, firmly grabs Amy by the arm and hauls her back into the kitchen with the Chef following right behind them. She pushes the swinging door open abruptly and practically throws Amy inside. Some of the staff are standing over her holding knifes and scowling at her. She goes up to Amy and by this point she is spitting mad.*

WHAT ARE YOU AND KAI DOING BACK HERE?! THIS AREA IS FOR THE RESTAURANT STAFF! KAI ISN'T EVEN AN EMPLOYEE FOR CHRIST SAKE!

*She tries really hard not to let her anger get the best of her.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:52 pm
((and my friends back with the turkey and I have bacon calling my name, guess I have to go after all. xD Be back later. ))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:54 pm
{{:rofl}}

Amy looked around her at all the knives the chefs were holding and then saw Psyzapp's furious face. That was a lot scarier than the knives...

Amy put up her hands and quickly shook her head. "Psyzapp, it's not what you think! Kai was sleeping there, but that's not where he went to sleep, I don't think. The last thing I remember about last night is sitting on one of the couches in the bar with him. We, or at least I, had had quite a few shots and some beer and a Brandy Manhattan, and I was a little out of it at that point, so I don't remember anything past sitting on the couch with Kai. When I woke up this morning, I was by the stream here in the Jade Dragon. I KNOW I would not have gone there. I think T... uh, someone put me there and must have moved Kai, too! I mean, there was a stick in my hand and the other end was in the water like I was fishing! I would never do that. I hate fishing!"

She wasn't going to rat out Tes. That's not how she operated.

"I was going to go straight back to the bar and head home, but as I was going toward the door to the bar, I sensed Kai nearby and I went to go find him. I hadn't even paid attention to where I was going."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:55 pm
*hears slight muffled voices coming from the restaurant as she holds her glass up to Nei in a toast. Glancing that way, she shrugs sips her drink, repacking her messenger bag as to head back downstairs and change* If you would excuse us Nei, I need to take Saber back to my place to pick up something and to change. We won't be gone but a few minutes.*smiling, she waits as Saber stands to follow her to the passageway. Going through the security measures, she leads the way to her place and unlocks her door, walking in*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:56 pm
((Enjoy your lunch, Saber))

*Lily nods, still somewhat surprised, then picks up her fork.* All that stress can't be good for her. Toxic, just toxic. I wonder what her favorite scent is.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:56 pm
Take your time.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:03 pm
{{mine favorite scent is eucalyptus spearmint!!! xd Oh, and sandalwood rose! heart }}

*inside, she drops her messenger bag off in the livingroom where Flame has a computer station set up at and walks into her bedroom with Saber in tow. As Saber goes over to where she'd folded and placed her panties, she goes into her closet to find a change of clothes for tonight. Dressed, she comes back out, holding a mini small lavender satin pouch with silver satin strings at the mouth. Handing it to Saber, she instructs her to place her things in there as to not walk around with a bunch of undies in plain sight. Walking out of her room, she and Saber head back upstairs and back to where Nei's sitting. Smiling, she grabs her drink up and takes a large sip from it, sitting down and kicking her feet up on the chair closest to her from the table next to her*

And we're back! xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:06 pm
Making yourself at home, eh Icy? *giggles*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:07 pm
Cuwen
{{:rofl}}

Amy looked around her at all the knives the chefs were holding and then saw Psyzapp's furious face. That was a lot scarier than the knives...

Amy put up her hands and quickly shook her head. "Psyzapp, it's not what you think! Kai was sleeping there, but that's not where he went to sleep, I don't think. The last thing I remember about last night is sitting on one of the couches in the bar with him. We, or at least I, had had quite a few shots and some beer and a Brandy Manhattan, and I was a little out of it at that point, so I don't remember anything past sitting on the couch with Kai. When I woke up this morning, I was by the stream here in the Jade Dragon. I KNOW I would not have gone there. I think T... uh, someone put me there and must have moved Kai, too! I mean, there was a stick in my hand and the other end was in the water like I was fishing! I would never do that. I hate fishing!"

She wasn't going to rat out Tes. That's not how she operated.

"I was going to go straight back to the bar and head home, but as I was going toward the door to the bar, I sensed Kai nearby and I went to go find him. I hadn't even paid attention to where I was going."

*She starts muttering obscenities in Italian and her nostrils flair. She clenches her teeth and goes right up in Amy's face so close that Amy could feel her breath. As her blood pressure rises, the color rises up her neck. She says through her clenched teeth very coldly…* You are taking advantage of my generosity. *She stares Amy down and she squints her eyes.* If I find out you are being dishonest with me…you will pay dearly. Now get out of my sight before I decide NOT to be so forgiving. evil  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:12 pm
Icy Reign
{{mine favorite scent is eucalyptus spearmint!!! xd Oh, and sandalwood rose! heart }}

((I know Lily has eucalyptus, spearmint, sandalwood and rose, I'm sure the staff can mix something up that works. Loves eucalyptus and sandalwood, just not together.))

*Lily finishes her Pot Stickers and spears the last piece of her Sweet and Sour Chicken.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:16 pm
Amy sighed softly and frowned. Dammit. She had pissed Psyzapp off again. She also appeared to be raising her blood pressure, which was awful. She was lucky Psyzapp let her stay on as bartender. How would she EVER get to become an MW Lady if she kept getting into these kind of situations.

Amy nodded sadly and started to turn and walk away. However, after just a few feet, she turned back around and looked at everyone. "I really am sorry everyone. I didn't mean to cause so much trouble. Come into the bar sometime and I'll make you any drink you want."

Her eyes fell on Psyzapp. "Maybe you should go to the masseuse area, Psyzapp. I bet they could help calm you. I don't want you to get sick from all this stress."

She sighed, turned, and walked out of the restaurant and the bar. She went home.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:21 pm
*Looks at Amy* She's holding her tears.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:26 pm
*She watches Amy leave and her reaction actually pulled on her heartstrings. DAMNIT! stressed What the hell has happened to her. Six months ago she would have had Amy kicked to the curb and not given it a second thought. stressed

She takes some deep breaths and then starts to apologize to the staff. That she would do her best to see that this wouldn't happen again. She exits the kitchen, goes over by Lily's table to her Sake and drinks the rest in the glass. She quickly pours another.

She looks at Lily and sighs.* Was it as good as it looked?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games