Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:57 pm

* catches Psyzapps eye and follows it to where Exor is sitting and looks back to her with a slight nod * Sorry I havent been around. I have had some buisness to attend to and its getting close to my time of the month.

(( OH I cant believe I wrote that. And I have guard AGAIN this week. So I wont be able to be on long ))
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:59 pm

* looks up as Exor walks up to him. * No. I am sorry. I havent even been here for the last few days. After a couple drinks I was going to head downstairs anyways. Did you wish for me to pass a message?

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:59 pm

*Smiles at Psyzapp.* Strangely enough, the chefs over at Kathy's seem to be able to pull off almost anything. I'd swear it's almost as though can look in to the client's mind and visualize exactly what they're after.

*Glancing at Exor, her spine tingles.* Odd confused
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Psyzapp
*She becomes quite relieved.* Yes…that's exactly what I'm talking about. I thought you'd forgotten or changed your mind or something. Are you having second thoughts about meeting her? neutral *Takes a big gulp of her Manhattan and fidgets with the glass in her hand.*

*Notices that she appears to be ... nervous, of all things.* Me? No, I have not changed my mind. But it does appear that you are having issues with this, love.

*Watches Brat come in and settle down at one of the tables, soon followed by the return of Exor. Then Black, and soon after Amy enters the bar. He nods in acknowledgment to them all, then returns to keeping an eye on Exor*

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:01 pm

*arches an eyebrow at Black* Your time of the month? *bursts out laughing* Oh...my...gawd....Amy, thank God you're here. Fix me my usual vodka and cranberry-pomegranate juice please....*she continues to snicker at Black's comment*

((LOL, Exor..you can TRY to get me!))
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:02 pm

He put a hand over his face, "Xsa... Yes, Lord Black, if you would be kind enough to say that I need to speak to her/them as soon as they have the time... I'll be either here, or at the Makai Apartments, or perhaps outside..." He tried his best to impersonate his normal demeanor for Black so that the vampire and the other patrons at MW would not be alarmed. He could feel their eyes on him, and he cursed himself for not being better able to conceal the distress in himself, but, then again, it isn't every day one has the experience of eviscerating one's lover onesself.

Exor Omega

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:04 pm

* rolls his eyes at Katana while still listening to Exor * I will pass the message. * feels him trying to conceal his emotions * Is there anything you wish to speak about to me...?

(( told you I couldnt believe I wrote that. But it works. Bloody and once a month...I'm just saying ))
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:06 pm

-gets hit by a water balloon as she enters the bar-

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:07 pm

Amy smiled softly at Katana and nodded. She went about making the drink for her, looking quickly at the recipe book just to double check everything.

When she was done, she passed it over to Katana with another smile. "Here you go, Kats."
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:09 pm

BlackR.16
* rolls his eyes at Katana while still listening to Exor * I will pass the message. * feels him trying to conceal his emotions * Is there anything you wish to speak about to me...?

(( told you I couldnt believe I wrote that. But it works. Bloody and once a month...I'm just saying ))

(( rofl Do you get bitchy too? Just wondering.... xd ))

*smiles at Amy and takes her drink* Thanks, Amy wink

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:10 pm

((Something you forget to tell us, Black? ninja ))

*The tingle continues in her spine and she opts to ignore it.*

*She continues to eat, her mind wandering to the odd staff over at Kathy's. She really doesn't know much about them though they do seem to read people fairly accurately. Jack seems to know a great deal more about them, though Mr. Neutrality isn't likely going to tell her anything.* stare
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Great... I think I'll go home. X(

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:12 pm

(( NOw I wouldnt say bitchy.... ninja rofl Hey after a thousand years I think I deserve some humour... rofl ))
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:14 pm

((Confused as to how Reisen get's hit with a water balloon...))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games