Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:15 pm

*Laughs at Black.* And now you know how we ladies feel! *Giggles.*

*Sees Amy and goes up to her. She puts her hands on her shoulders and speaks sincerely.* Amy…I'm sorry for my behavior this afternoon. I didn't mean to be so hard on you and I apologize.

*She then goes over to Officer Dougherty.* This is a very serious step for me William. I'm not sure if you fully understand what it means to me. Just please know this, no matter what she says or how offensively she behaves it will not change how I feel about you.
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Lil Brat
((Confused as to how Reisen get's hit with a water balloon...))
((Someone threw it as she was going inside))

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:18 pm

* seeing as he wasnt responding he finishes his drink and gets up from the barstool. He walks to Psyzapp and Katana each giving them a quick hug and peck and starts to head downstairs * Good night everyone. * flits away down to Leko and Ayamis room and lets himself in. After writing a note about Exor for either of them to read in case they got up before he did and crawls into bed and falls asleep. *

(( Sorry all got to go))
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:18 pm

The only sound of her entry was the door almost silently closing behind her. She crept silently across the floor without drawing any focus onto herself, leaving the others to their conversations. She came up right behind Exor Omega and drew a dagger before getting the drop on the man and sending him to the floor and putting the poisoned blade at his throat.

"Gi lor lor vel'bol l' murrpau uriu sila've wun..." She pressed the coated steel ever against his skin. The darkness in her eyes did not give her true feelings away. "Usstan zhal'la elgg dos ditronw nin whol vel'bol dos inbal plynnet uns'aa areion, rivvil. Dos xenu uns'aa!"

Series1

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Amy's eyes widened slightly at Psyzapp's apology. She had a feeling that she didn't do it often, so she was very touched and humbled.

A smile slowly started to appear on her face and she nodded to Psyzapp. "Thank you, Psyzapp. That means a lot to me. I should think more, though, before I act. I am trying really hard to practice that, but sometimes I just forget. I hope you're feeling alright. I really hated that I caused you to get that upset. You're young, but still, that amount of stress isn't good for anyone, young or old. Are you alright?"
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:26 pm

<<< Yay Series1 using paragraph form! I'm proud of you hon heart >>>

Exor Omega

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:28 pm

*She finishes her dinner, going to rinse her plate and nearly drops it.* Odd *She shakes her head, and drops the plate in the sink with a clatter.*

((Oh dear, ewwwwww... commercial for Toy Story, Dreamweaver Ken gonk ))

((Goodnight, Black))
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 5 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Psyzapp
*She then goes over to Officer Dougherty.* This is a very serious step for me William. I'm not sure if you fully understand what it means to me. Just please know this, no matter what she says or how offensively she behaves it will not change how I feel about you.

*He ponders at what she just said to him ... Serious ... fully understand ... offensive behavior ... no change in feelings ... Oh man! A vague feeling of panic hits him and he suddenly wonders what he has gotten himself into. He slams back the rest of his scotch and takes a few deep breaths to calm himself.* Ohhkayy ... You better start filling me in on your mother so I know what to expect.

(( *waves to Black* xd ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:31 pm

<<< I'd really like to respond to the tingles in your spine, Brat, but I'm sort of... well... trying to get killed apparently ninja >>>
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:33 pm

((Lol ~ tingles due to demon sense kicking in at your behavior ~ neutral characters still sense things. Am surprised you'd be killed so easily? ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:37 pm

<<< I'm debating on what to do, actually. Exor is kinda moody today, so I haven't settled on what he'll do in this situation tonight.

Maybe I should mention that I missed you while I was away, too. I see you're wearing more this time wink lol >>>
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:40 pm

((And you're wearing less wink Missed you too. ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:43 pm

<<< Oh, this is just something that I threw together so that it'd look thrown together because he was supposed to be out of sorts today.

You're not gonna save me, Bratty? I'll go cry in the corner now crying

I figure I'll play off of other peoples' reactions today, anyway. >>>
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 17 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:44 pm

*He hears Exor hit the floor and sees Alyraena holding a dagger to his throat. In automatic response, he immediately stands up in a defensive stance, knocking his bar stool over. With one hand ready to draw his gun and the other hand stretched out in a STOP signal, he shouts out to the female dark elf* Drop your weapon!

Edited. Corrected spelling of her name.

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:46 pm

<<< Gah, I'm having issues with my performance in MW: I'm tired of it being a performance. I mean, I hate to derail Series' amazing threat on me and any other such storyline things, but I'd rather be flirting with Brat at the time being and teasing Katana and Psyzapp... I need to find a better way of doing this... >>>
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games