Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:32 pm
Manifesta smiled and spoke in a slightly different voice, a more clear and higher pitched voice "Oh, but you are. You don't seem to believe in your own skills. You did fight me after all. You fought me to the point where i almost used everything i had. You would be considered for the rank Master, believe me." his voice returned to normal with the last two words. Manifesta didn't notice his voice change.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:36 pm
June blinked a few times
".....okay....."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:38 pm
Manifesta tilted his head slightly "What?..." he said in his normal voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:39 pm
June tapped her chin, thinking for a moment
"....nevermind."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:46 pm
((well idk we could like hurry this to end and start a new but idk i think about dude))

As the heartless battle took corruption to new heights both Riftcreator and the other Heartless seem to change rapidly "go ahead show your true form you still wont defeat me" said the Heartless "AH i dont think you understand i wasnt the one defeated by a mere keyblade child was I ... Ansem" said Riftcreator as the other heartless show himself "you knew it the whole time" asked Ansem "Yes for only a heartless lord can be in Kingdom Hearts with me" said Riftcreator as a giant Rift open behind him and a yellow eye was seen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:53 pm
((Well it doesn't have to be finished like tomorrow, but yea. I should probably keep posting in here, I'm getting distracted lol.))

Manifesta raised his eyebrow "Alright than...We should probably head to where Zenjin is, he has an idea..." he said calmly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:56 pm
June nodded, opening the door and stepping into the hallway  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:01 pm
Meza stands at the gate of Hollow Bastion smoking " a heartless is coming one of pure corruption *exhales* and he be out for blood *inhales* nobody and purify heartless alike *exhales again* and a feeling Riftcreator is involved with this some how" said Meza Warlock dashes for the woman and flees form the purify heartless "are you wonderful" warlock asked the woman running towards the stairs "warlock you ... can still move" asked the woman  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:06 pm
((June, who is that chick in your sig? O_O))

Manifesta walked side by side with June as they began to walk to the secret entrance. He opens the door and begins to walk down the cold and damp staircase.

Zenjin kept typing loudly as the Sorcerer's were making progress with the engine.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 pm
June examined the area they were now in, covering her mouth
((Alice-or Black Rabbit- from Pandora Hearts.))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:11 pm
Now in Kingdom Hearts Ansem's heartless shadow try to protect him from the attacks of Riftcreator vessel body "RAHAHHAH you stronger than me dont make me laugh" said Riftcreator as the rift open more "ugh.. you are showing your true form to me so that must mean you losing this fight" said Ansem as he stab the vessel but was quickly attacked back

Warlock is able to get down stair up he start to slow down "damn the potion its wearing off" as he knew he wouldnt make much more he try to run fast to his lab "warlock whats wrong"asked the woman  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:17 pm
((I'm now looking up what that is. O_O))

Manifesta nodded "I forgot to mention that the air here is pretty nasty, this place isn't usually filled with anybody"

Zenjin hears a clanking noise that sounds like people walking down to the basement. The engine kind of sputters, slowly showing progress.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:19 pm
"...joy....."

((hehe))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:20 pm
Ansem stabbed the vessel body to a wall and turn towards the rifts to look at Riftcreator "me and you are just not alike in our ways but even our attack and power are almost the same" said Ansem "RAHHARAHAH yes but i will be the one to win in the end" said Riftcreator as his vessel charged a blast at Ansem  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:31 pm
((She intrigues me O_O'))

Zenjin turned around momentarily to see who it was that was coming down to the room.

Manifesta opened the rusty door and stepped inside. "Sorry, we got here so late. June almost got blown to pieces" he said teasingly.

Zenjin looked at June and nodded.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces