Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm
<<< That might be counter productive, Amy - I helped save the place, too ninja >>>  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:24 pm
Exor Omega
<<< That might be counter productive, Amy - I helped save the place, too ninja >>>

(( rolleyes Can't you just come in the bar and have a drink without some otherworldly beings coming in trying to kill you and trashing the place? xp ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:27 pm
katana68
Exor Omega

(( rolleyes Can't you just come in the bar and have a drink without some otherworldly beings coming in trying to kill you and trashing the place? xp ))

{{ rofl }}  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:28 pm
*He quickly snaps the strap back over his gun, then reaches down and pulls Exor off from Alyraena* Stop this nonsense, immediately! scream  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:29 pm
<<< I blame Rae this time LOL, and sorry for missing a bunch of posts that weren't up when I wrote last time. I'll see to them now :3nod >>>

Exor scanned the area for a moment to ensure nothing was going on without his knowing. He looked at Icy coming in and back to Officer Dougherty as well as Alyraena spoke. "What do you mean, Rae? What did I do to deserve this," he asked Brat's question to the drow directly.

Deciding that the threat had passed, he stood up with Officer Dougherty and leaned over the bar to tell the girls it was safe to come out now. He then crossed over to Icy and stood beside her. "Glad you're here to keep the peace... Nice timing..."  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 4, 3, 4 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:30 pm
((Finally caught up. Of course, the day I couldn't be here would be the day that everyone posts a lot. rolleyes ))

*walks into the kitchen by the back door and drops a bag off in his office. Checking in with his staff, hears about the incident with Amy and Kai earlier* She does work here, but she's the bartender in the main bar. If she comes here again, just ask her to leave. You don't need to chase her down and force her to go. *walks over to the main bar and stops in the doorway, taking in the scene before him* What's going on...?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:30 pm
*slowly unstrapping her boomerang blade from around her body, she lowers that on a nearby table and pulls out her twin bladed fans. Edging towards the couple in the middle of the bar, she opens her fans behind her and looks for an opening, watching Dougherty, Brat and the entangled pair on the floor. Not knowing either person, she recognized the female as a dark elf and silently cursed, knowing she'd have to handle her with extreme caution*

{{PFT! What fun would that be Katana?! rolleyes }}  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:34 pm
Icy Reign
{{PFT! What fun would that be Katana?! rolleyes }}

(( rolleyes Gee, I don't know, Icy....might be kinda fun to have a drink without being seriously injured! xp ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:34 pm
*Gets on her knees and peeks over the bar. She sees the situation here has been diffused. She stands up again but stays behind the bar. Chances are Officer Dougherty is going to be slapping some cuffs on someone and hauling them downtown. She sighs heavily…she had plans for those handcuffs tonight. stressed *  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:37 pm
Psyzapp
*Gets on her knees and peeks over the bar. She sees the situation here has been diffused. She stands up again but stays behind the bar. Chances are Officer Dougherty is going to be slapping some cuffs on someone and hauling them downtown. She sighs heavily…she had plans for those handcuffs tonight. stressed *
(( rofl Now look what you've done, Ex)) *Brat's brow raises, still watching the scene.* Are you ladies, alright? *Her eyes still follow Ex and the drow even as she asks the question.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:38 pm
Amy saw Psyzapp stand up, so she felt that it was okay to stand up, too. As she did so, she looked behind her and saw Karrie. Her eyes went wide and she quickly went over to him.

"Where's Velcore? Please tell me he's not here when all of this is going on."

Worry laced her voice as she gestured to the scene behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:38 pm
(( @ Psyzapp! rofl rofl rofl ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Series1

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:39 pm
She looked at him heartbrokenly. "You didn't do anything, I guess... I..." Her voice trailed off. She then reached over and got her dagger and replaced it on her belt. "Exor... I... Udos ssrig'luin ulu telanth... maglust..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:39 pm
*Sees Psyzapp stand up and not get injured, so she does the same. After retrieving her drink and finishing it, she watches the scene before her* So, Psyzapp....think Dougherty is okay over there? At least Icy is there for backup, just in case.

We're fine, Brat...however, I am in serious need of another drink!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:43 pm
"We should talk... I'm worried about you, Alyraena; this isn't like you."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games