Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:34 pm

<<< @Cuwen: I say damned dirty everything else. It's from Planet of the Apes, and that's good enough for me. I don't care who what when where why nobody's safe. I enjoy my First Amendment, and furthermore, women in general are on my blacklist at the moment. Moving on.

I can no longer ensure the safety of the Most Wanted Bar gonk >>>

A dark aura began to pour from the Sinner, and a familiar nameless evil took its place in his right hand. It was all he could do to keep from killing her on the spot. "You foolish human... You're charged with the wellbeing of this place, yet you've been away for months... Your idiocy is a match for your arrogance, Icy Reign - and here I was listening to the patrons here about how good you were. Silly me to believe such rubbish, when, clearly, you are nothing... I would wager that this is as much, he used her air quotes with his free left hand, "'your house' as it is well protected - that is to say, the MW ladies here are much better suited to deter any threat to the bar. As for you, you arrogant, egotistical, self-diluted waste of matter - if you'd like to challenge the champion of the Imprisoning War, well, that's your suicide..."
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 1 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Exor Omega
The Sinner gave into irritation and sighed into his hands for a moment before turning on Officer Dougherty. "You got something you want, sir...?"

*Still watching Exor with narrowed eyes, he responds* I'm just making sure there won't be any more trouble here tonight, Exor.

Psyzapp
*As she hugs Officer Dougherty she hears Exor speak to Icy and knows he's just opened up a whole mess of trouble. She needs to get Officer Dougherty out of here because it could get real ugly real quick. She kisses him deeply and passionately to distract him and then whispers into his ear.* Come to bed with me my darling so I can show you just how grateful I am. heart

*Still pumped and eyes on Exor, he lets Psyzapp kiss him, but he is unaffected by her actions. He watches as a part of Exor appears to have transformed* User Image

Exor, I am going to have to ask you to leave MW right now.

Edited.

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:39 pm

((*facepalms* Mr. Omega…I just opened the expansion. stare Don't you even THINK about destroying this place. evil

Now I'm going to bed and this place better be IN TACT when I have my morning coffee. *points at Mr. Omega like she means it.*))
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:39 pm

-looks between Icy and Ex, frowning- Exor Omega, -walks between Icy and Ex, seemingly not on purpose and puts hands on her hips- For one night, ONE NIGHT -talks emphatically with her hands- can you not just come to the bar TO COME TO THE BAR? Why do you always have to pick a fight, huh? WHY? Can I not just enjoy an evening with you? God bless. You came back and I STILL have not been able to hang with you like we used to... -crosses arms under chest and stares off to the side looking hurt- stare sad

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:42 pm

{{... I don't care if it was a joke or not. That's still not something cool to say. I wouldn't want to call anyone 'dirty', even it did come from a movie. I especially wouldn't want to call an entire sex 'dirty'. And before you ask, I do have a good sense of humor... to things that are funny. It takes a lot to get me upset. I talk with Tes frequently out of the RP and I don't get upset. Talking about women like that, though, sends up a red flag to me. But I am going now because I don't want to take away from everyone else's fun. I just had to speak my peace and couldn't just ignore that comment. Goodnight everyone.}}
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 2, 5, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:42 pm

*sees the tension between Icy and Exor and casually starts walking in that direction*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 pm

*rolls her eyes at his display and is tired of listening, Yawning, she looks at him lazily* And clearly you're still talking about things you know nothing of. If you get your kicks, shitsandgiggles from fighting women, so be it. Must be so hard to hold the title of the "champion of the Imprisioning War" when all you can do is battle women. What's wrong, not getting enough? Tired of rubbing them out yourself?*smirks and chuckles*

You call me a waste of matter, and yet, here you are, in all your "bravado" rolleyes just to fight little old me? And you'd think I'd be honored. stare *by this time she's literally pushed Saber out of the way and simultaneously unstrapped her blade again* I've got some pent up energy to burn. Guess it won't be a total waste if you're the target. evil *hears Dougherty asking the man to leave and then sees dame step in between them. Wide eyed, she yells more than she intended to at dame*

GIRL ARE YOU CRAZY?! MOVE BEFORE YOU GET HURT! scream

EDIT:*listening to dame, she sees that she knows the man as well. Still glaring at him, she speaks to dame* Dame, I don't know who the hell this guy is and what's his deal, but I just don't think it's safe for you to stand there.
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:48 pm

*Hears everything starting to get really intense, her worst fears go racing though her head, she gets overwhelmed and faints.*

((Sorry folks I have to get to bed. Hopefully, someone will be kind enough to put me into my bedroom. stare ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:51 pm

"I don't have time for this." In a flash of fire, he was gone.

stare
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:57 pm

(( I was only going with the RP and Cop asked Exor to leave the bar, due to causing too much trouble for this evening. He wasn't asking Exor to leave for good! sweatdrop ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:57 pm

((That is not what I said, you a*****e, now stop being a whiny baby and fix it! Or I will fix it myself. evil twisted xd ))

-keeps eyeing Exor, pouting slightly, speaks low and calm to Icy- I think this might be the safest place. -thinks to herself, Maybe not for myself, but...maybe for others...shrug-

((Ex is booting back up the comp and coming back. Give him a moment.))
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:58 pm

((huh? Good I'm ging to bed, maybe this will make sence in the morning or tomorrow))

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:59 pm

{{.........mmmmmmkkaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy, I'm lost. confused What's the problem Exor?}}

{{okay, shift is covered and it's time for me to pack up so I can go home. I need to know something and I need to know it fast. Won't be on when I get home seeing as I have to be back here in the morning}}
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:01 pm

(( I think it might be the opinions between Cuwen and Exor? ... ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:05 pm

{{OMG! eek I so hope you're kidding! stressed *facepalms* Wow, and I really need to go now. All b/c of a freaking saying from a freaking movie. Life's too short for this bs. Night everyone. stare }}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games