Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Toriyama Rika

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:09 pm
That happens to me sometimes. xD

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:03 am
omg! o.o Crystal Castles is awesome! They put the vocals through the keyboard!  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:57 pm
weird but it has a cool beat to it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:40 am
The only things I can understand are 'I want short breaths' and 'Nice breasts'. It's okay if you don't like it. I think it's awesome though. Minkwave with a hint of Chiptune ftw!  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:06 am
Soul of Aqua
The only things I can understand are 'I want short breaths' and 'Nice breasts'. It's okay if you don't like it. I think it's awesome though. Minkwave with a hint of Chiptune ftw!

its not that i don't like it, its i just couldn't understand the lyrics very much but the Beat to it was cool which i liked  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:19 am
Goddess Lia
Soul of Aqua

its not that i don't like it, its i just couldn't understand the lyrics very much but the Beat to it was cool which i liked
Understanding the lyrics isn't really important in this song as the vocals are used as part of the beat instead of being a separate part that is more so substituted by the music.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:25 am
*plays death song*
So long.
Off to Marketing final test. Ah correction Mercadeo, she hates us using the english term when the freaking book's title is that but since the book is in spanish she wants the spanish term.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:04 am
Goddess Lia
*plays death song*
So long.
Off to Marketing final test. Ah correction Mercadeo, she hates us using the english term when the freaking book's title is that but since the book is in spanish she wants the spanish term.
-starts up suicide club by BOTDF-  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kagayaku Shirou

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mercadeo, hace tiempo que no escuchaba esa palabra, en todas partes se usa marketing como palabra estandar =)

anyways, soul, can I join your club? ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:03 pm
Kagayaku Shirou

Mercadeo, hace tiempo que no escuchaba esa palabra, en todas partes se usa marketing como palabra estandar =)

Welcome to the suicide club where dying is the latest fashion and blood is a drug. xp  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kagayaku Shirou

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:27 pm
Soul of Aqua
Kagayaku Shirou

Welcome to the suicide club where dying is the latest fashion and blood is a drug. xp

nice =)

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:54 pm
I'm afraid that if you wish to stay you really need to do something about that outfit... it's sooo not emo.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kagayaku Shirou

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:26 pm
Soul of Aqua
I'm afraid that if you wish to stay you really need to do something about that outfit... it's sooo not emo.

I guess you are right... give me a sec...

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Can't wait to see emo Master 4laugh  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:07 pm
Goddess Lia
*plays death song*
So long.

scream scream scream
b***h. i was facing my death and this was the freaking easiest test she has ever given all semester.
I was in the class room for only 15mins when i'm there for almost an hour.

@Master: Yes i know Marketing is the standard but she wanted us to use the Spanish.
its the whole: "Estas en Puerto Rico, so habla español stare "
blah blah blah i don't care. i got that s**t alot when i was little since i talked only english and still like talking english better and got that through highschool.
Reason why i don't answer her questions in the test cause i know i will write spanglish or marketing in the answer.

@Soul: Wait i'm in the club right?
we need emo paint stare  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games