Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:01 pm

*Looks at Lithuania, then back to Ukraine*

....You being isolated was not my choice, it was yours...

now if you excuse me, I have fish to dig up...

*Picks up pick-axe and heads towards the door*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm

"Liet's like, totally right, you know. You don't like, want Russia coming in here and seeing you two, right?" Poland says, standing next to his friend. He was still kinda mad at Lithuania, but...

Mama Lussuria

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:05 pm

"You leave me alone!" she snapped as she stormed out the door. She walked into the room that had the large chalkboard of pictures. She flipped the chalkboard around so that the other side was visible, took the chalk, and started drawing several ....rather disturbing...pictures that involved ribbon, a chainsaw, and snow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:05 pm

((I'm back 8D ))

Sealand-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:07 pm

((Ukraine, sorry, but that was REALLY OOC for Ukraine. Shy and caring, remember?

And WB, Sea-kun! xD))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:09 pm

(( WB Sealand!

Ukraine: ... You really could try and stay in character. You're not always going to be chased after, and always veering attention on your character is not very good... -Trying to say it as nice as I can.-))

He sighed, hanging his head. "I just don't get it... There's no way I could ever act like that towards my brothers..." He looked at Poland, chewing his lower lip and looking troubled. He knew the other was still upset with him, so he didn't know what support to expect. "Those siblings... thy all confuse me..."

Lithuania-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:10 pm

(( yea i realize. curses for tryin to take on this role sweatdrop D: im tryin here~))

She sat there and somehow managed to return to normal after expressing her stress on the chalkboard. She picked up a bucket of water and pulled out a cloth to wash off every picture to start a new collection later.
She walked back inside the room and sat down in the corner.
"......"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:13 pm

(( You did choose that character though. If it's that far from your personality why choose her? Hell, Lithuania's very far from how I act irl AND with most all of anyone I rp, but I love him so I try my best to rp him in character. It just takes practice, I suppose. ))

Lithuania-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:13 pm

Poland gives Liet an "I'll deal with you later" look from the corner of his eye and quietly sits back in his chair. "Like, don't worry about it, Liet. They like, totally confuse me, too. Though, I don't like, have any siblings, so I guess I like, wouldn't count." he says, tracing circles on the arm of the chair with his finger, his head balanced on his other hand.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:18 pm

((well to be honest... i really havent rp'd in i think....2 years? last time was on aol red - anime chatroom. sweatdrop ima be practicin ~. well i chose her....coz....1. i saw russia and bela talkin bout it. 2. i felt like i could do it...but now im doubting it.. sweatdrop ))

She sighed an apologized for her blatant outburst. "E-excuse me...I don't know what came over me..."

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:23 pm

(( Don't worry so much about it. Just think about her character each time you play her instead of acting like you would act. It's getting into character. You'll get it.))

He sighed heavily, though he would have withered into nothing if Russia had given him that very look that Poland just did. He went back over to the couch alone, flopping onto it, dress poofing out before settling slowly. "It's quite alright, Ukraine-san. But you might want to help Bela-san with the fish... Even if she can't show it, she needs you I think."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:24 pm

((Bwaha! Lily pulls a fast one on everyone!

Hetalia is ACTUALLY the first fandom I've ever RPed in!

My advice is if you want to be better at staying in character, read a bunch and write a bunch from the fandom you're in. owo

THAT'S how I can stay ic as all these characters that clash with my own personality.))

Mama Lussuria

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:26 pm

((;A; my compy got a virus....*goes to block it*
....i'll keep that in mind ^^ ....like it or not, im gonna have to be a quiet person for this role D: ))

She nods carefully as she picks up 2 leather-handled ice picks. "S-sorry...."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:31 pm

(( Hetalia is the first fandom I've ever played canon characters from myself. But the characters I choose are all fairly close to OCs I've been playing for years : ) makes it a little easier ))

Sealand-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:41 pm

((<3 I totally second what Lily says~ How I practice staying in character for roleplaying now is slightly different, but that's totally how I used to work on characterization and keeping to it. Mind, I tended to put more emphasis on the reading up both on the fandom itself and on other peoples' characterizations (fanfics/drabbles/etc).
And, of course, it's always going to be easier to go with personalities similar to your own, and how you feel about a character can affect how you characterize them too. You'll put more thought into a post for a character you care about than for one you don't really care for and are using as a filler or secondary.))
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games