Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:31 pm
((;P ))

June wiggled her nose, crossing her arms as she entered.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:41 pm
Warlock reaches his lab and pick up the potion and begins to drink from it "Warlock what going on here" she yelled at him. "Warlock and all the heartless are frozen" said Meza "he drinking the potion to allow himself to move". The woman jumped to her feet and ready to attack Meza "Wait he with us" said Warlock  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:54 pm
Zenjin smiled at her reaction. "Well it seems that the engine is nearly awakened. Once it is awakened we can track down the heartless wherever the hide..."

Manifesta nodded and looked at June as she wiggled her nose. he than spoke softly "What do you think the heartless have planned?..."

Zenjin spoke louder "They might be trying to resurrect RiftCreator. Of it could be some other force drawing the heartless somewhere other than Hollow Bastion. "  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:56 pm
"...Maybe Rift wasn't as important to them as we thought." June whispered
"Maybe...could it be possible that RiftCreator works under someone else?"

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:10 pm
The finally open and Riftcreator true form stood infornt of Ansem "ha your bigger than my form no doubt and your powers in this form are almost unbelievable, but i think this little game is getting old" said Ansem as his body and his heartless started to change in to The World of Chaos heartless "DARKNESS CONSUM ALL" yelled Ansem as the cannon fired on Riftcreator "RAHHHRHAHAHHAHA " as Riftcreator chraged another blast above him  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:07 pm
"I see," Scarlet mummble and sat back on the chair and tilted her head back to look up at the ceiling.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:22 pm
"Riftain Dust Storm" as Riftcreator fired shards of his blade at Ansem while Ansem's cannon fire shot near Riftcreator but missed "RAHAHHAHARAHAH " yelled Riftcreator as his attack destroyed Ansem cannon and Hit his body  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:23 pm
(what have i missed, yea sorry bout leavin fer a while i was a lil bored of the internet fer a while and still am)  

grimmjaw06

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:27 pm
Zenjin kept typing so Manifesta could talk to June.

Manifesta shook his head "No, i believe that he was the most important to the Heartless..."

The Engine began to sputter faster and it started lighting up on the inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:30 pm
"hm.....then if the heartless haven't...stopped doing things according to some plan they have...could it be RiftCreator planned for this to happen and therefore appointed someone to fulfill it for him?"  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:08 am
Warlock stand over the ption and chant words "Warlock what going on" asked the woman "where going to get creator and take over kingdom hearts and heartless"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:07 am
Manifesta nodded "That's what I'm thinking...Which means his target is Kingdom Hearts...."

The Engine than finally turned on with a loud roar. It sputtered every once and a while, but it runs smoothly and loudly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:12 am
"......" June dropped her head
"heh.....does anyone care to tell me exactly what Kingdom Hearts is anyways? Everyone talks about it...."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:30 am
Manifesta nodded and spoke softly "Kingdom Hearts is pure knowledge and power. It could give massive power to many, or give god like power to one...It is where all corrupted hearts slain by a Keyblade go to...If the Heartless gain that power, there would be no stopping them...."

Zenjin turns around and smiles kind of like Manifesta "Same goes for us Nobodies. We could be normal, we could be human, we could exist..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 am
Ansem ultimate heartless form had been bashed and almost destroy "it seem you have won this battle" as he stared at Riftcreator "the legends of the heartless with a worlds heart is true... i will sever you" said Ansem as Riftcreator return to normal "well we must wait the second my heartless open the door will take what belongs to us" as he smiled  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff