Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:36 pm

Kazumi smiled. "Guess so." She said softly, jumping onto the same branch as Tomoyo.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Austin laid down on the soft ground under the tree and used a jacket as a pillow. Hannah laid asleep on top of him and snuggled warmly onto Austin, laying her head on his chest.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Tomoyo and Kazumi fell asleep on the branch, each on one side of it. Aria and Jude fell asleep on a different branch.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:33 pm

(lol In my head I'm like "Aww~ They're sleeping~ RAWR!~ Must do something destructive!~ >X3")
Dasani sat under one of the trees and closed her eyes. 'Looks like it's nap time..'

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:39 am

erin climbed up onto a high branch just so that she cud peek her head up above the leaves so she cud look at therir surroundings. blake noticed the concerned look on her face and climbed up to the branch just below her. "wats wrong? uv been very quiet lately?" he asked. "nothing.." she answered after a long pause and looked down at the ground past him. "something's wrong, wat is it?" he pushed. "i miss derek and jess..." she finaly said after a moment, knowing he wudnt let it go. "did u want to go visit them sometime soon?" he asked, missing the littl munchkins from the mment they left with their parents. she shook her head, "it's only gonna make it hardeer to leave.."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Kazumi fell off of the branch and hit her head in mid sleep. She growled, rubbing her head. "Where.. Where am I?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at the bird-kids on the ground and in the trees.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:20 pm

((This is my thread, and I barely posted in it. I'm going to assume it's night time until told otherwise.))

Bell soared above the clouds, the moonlight glinting off her tawny wings. She smiled, the smell of fresh air wrapping itslef around her and freeing her lungs of the harsh chemicals of the city.

"Hellooooooo!" Bell yelled out into the silent air. She wondered briefly if it would echo back or not. Laughing, she dove down, carefully avoiding the clouds, and came out above farmland. She smiled at the specks of light from the farms, all so far apart. Perfect to find a tree and hide out in...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:38 pm

((They're in Virginia right now, but we can say they're in Arizona ^^" They haven't really done anything there.))

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:06 pm

((Oh. I can change that, no worries.))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Tomoyo's ears perked as she looked up, seeing a figure dive towards them. She looked at Kazumi. "Friend or foe?" She asked. Kazumi looked at her. "What's that supposed to mean?" Not remembering that she was good, she grabbed at her side, looking for her gun. "I see what happened." She murmured, a low growl escaping as she looked at the flock.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Hannah looked up at them "What is going on up there?"
Austin looked up also with a confused expression.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:04 pm

"Someone's dropping in." Tomoyo dropped down to the gound and tilted her head at Kazumi. "What's wrong?" Kazumi growled and turned into a wolf, leaping at her. "You mutants thought you could get me? I'll rip you apart." She said. Tomoyo dodged, jumping up. "Woah. What the hell?"

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Hannah looked at Kazumi "She is not thinking straight, no seriously her mind is not normal." She looked at Tomoyo and Austin, pin her down...we need to get her to calm down.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Tomoyo nodded, running and tackling her, making Kazumi snarl, snapping at Tomoyo's hands. "Get off!" She snarled.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:05 pm

(im gonna assume bell is flying above us cuz im not sure haha)
erin and blake snapped their heads downa t all the comotion going on down below them. "looks like she's going rogue." erin said starting to climb down wen she saw the figure in the air. "wat the hell is that?" she asked narrowing her as at the thing diving towards them. "stay and help them. i'll go check it out." blake said as he sprang up towards it, spreading his wings out powerfully-before erin cud protest and saw that it was a girl with wings. "holy s**t!" erin shimmed down the tree to help pin her down.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games