Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:52 pm
[[Haha, lolz.]]
"Are you ready to give up? Cause if you are, you should tell us, before we inflict anymore damage on you."Kameko said.
"What kind of Guardian are you?!"Miyuki asked.
"I think that we should still wait for Kameko and Shana."Reiko said.
"Don't ask me, I don't care."Nana said.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:59 pm
"Yeah that is weird" He said laughing a little while stretching"I think i overheard a conversation while relaxing something about a purified part of this school"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:03 pm
Koyo looked upwards "One who's was locked away in a tunnel under the school for no apperent reason..." he said without changing his tone

Natsumi smiled at both of them "I am not done...." she began to grow bigger and bigger until she almost filled the gym "What now!" only her voice created a sonic boom

Dimitri nodded "I think we should wait for Kameko and Shana first too"

Despair also nodded  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:09 pm
Timid's smile dimished a little "Pure part? there is now worries really.... Without any souls and them not willing to give themselves to the school. even if they do find it they won't be able to increase its power" he turned around to the dead guardians "Plus we're about to power the corrupted side again... once we do that, it won't matter... the corrupted side will make a majority over the pure and take over completely... and the purity mouth will diminish"  

dawgybites

Dullrod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:10 pm
(( what did i miss ?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:10 pm
"Sure thing." Kyuki said smiling as she dipped her fingers in the puddle of blood on the ground. With that she drew three magic circles. Then they began to glow and the souls appeared with black markings around them. "Those black things are just seals so hey can't escape. Anyway, here you go." she said.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:11 pm
"Oh. My."Shana said as she took out her katanas.
"Oh shoot."Kameko said."That's not good.
"Are you trying to irritate me?"Miyuki asked Koyo.
"He's irritating you?"Reiko asked.
"Obviously."Nana said."So what shall we do while we wait?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 pm
dman161
(( what did i miss ?))

((Nothing. Really.))  

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:16 pm
"Good a long as it doesnt interfere with our plans" He said in a serious tone that it seemed weird even for him  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:16 pm
(( lol kk so wait me and x-Reiko are fighting what happened last, like did she attack me?))  

Dullrod

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:20 pm
dman161
(( lol kk so wait me and x-Reiko are fighting what happened last, like did she attack me?))

((Yeah, she lunged again))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:23 pm
(( lol kk ))

Mathius jumps out of the way and grabs X-Reiko's foot throwing her into a wall again  

Dullrod

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:27 pm
As X-Reiko was thrown at the wall, she turned invisible again, she found herself laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:31 pm
Mathius looked around, and then heard laguhing
"is that the only way you know how to fight is if you turn invisible, well i can still hurt you." Mathius pulled out his revolvers and spun around shooting in every spot around him until he was out of ammo, he then pulled out more and reploaded both guns.  

Dullrod

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:33 pm
Senku leaned agaist a wall and watched  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games