Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:57 pm
(No probs)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Tomas slid a plate of waffles down the counter to the green thumbed Treya. The girl seemed painfully out of sorts with buildings for some reason.
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery looked at Treya as the sliding plate of waffles bypassed her on it's way to the girl. "Treya did you wanna watch holiday movies?" she proposed.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit just leant his head down on his arm and stuffed his mouth full.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:30 am
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige had his face buried in his pillow, snoring loudly. He turned over in his sleep, sprawled across the bed. His nose twitched as the smell of fresh waffles hit him. "Ghsh...ilf...gjleykjs... WAFFLES." Michishige sat straight up and took a deep breath. "WITH SYRUP," he said excitedly as he bolted out of bed. He scrambled to brush his teeth and wash his face, and to put on some deodorant and a muscle tee. Running out the door, he turned around remembering to put some pants on. Michishige grabbed a pair of dark blue boot cut jeans out of one of his bags, as he hadn't bothered to unpack yet. He hopped down the stairs with one pant leg on and tripped on the last step. "Wa...ffles..." he groaned has he stood up, putting the other half of his pants on. With his pants on, he ran over to the table to get some food. "Can I have some?!" he asked happily.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:44 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"'Course you can Shige." Avery said turning to greet the boy. Tomas vacated his seat for him as he brought his dishes to the sink.

__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Yeah man, what else would we do with the leftovers?" Whit joked and finished his last bite of waffle. Unsatisfied he went to the fridge and hunted around for something interesting, hanging off the open door.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:46 pm
"Oh dear. I was hoping for more but I don't think there will be any left in the entire country now" Christopher said in a teasing way to Michishige. "By the way, that was a nice faceplant. I give it an 8.7".

"What is there to drink?" Spencer asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:30 pm
Treya had watched the plate of waffles slide towards her, she caught the plate before it slid off the edge of the table. she was about to answer avery, but was stopped at the rucus that michishige had made as he had attempted to go down the stairs on one leg before racing up to the table/island where everyone was at the moment. blinkin twice she quickly recovered and said good morning quitely to michishige before again trying to answer avery "um..i was hoping to go out and check the gardens around the buildings" treya said before taking a good sized bite of waffle so her stomach would stop growling from the smells that were in the kitchen. "but if you'd like me to i guess i could" she mumbled as she finished the bite of waffle she had had in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:01 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige was already noming on a plate stacked high with waffles and syrup. "Fankhs, Rhishy," he said to Christopher through a full mouth. It wasn't long before he was finished with his plate, and he let out a quiet burp. "Squeeze me," he said, patting his tummy with satisfaction. "So what's on the to-do list for today?" Michishige asked, looking around the table at his friends.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:14 pm
Christopher grimaced when Michishige spoke with a mouthful of waffle. "Please don't speak with your mouthful. I don't need to see what you're eating" Christopher said in a slightly disgusted tone. He wondered if he wanted anymore now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:19 pm

User Image

Avery smiled and passed Treya the syrup "Then your recruited!" she said. She turned to slide a jug or two of juice toward Spencer, and wondered how all these things had managed to surround her on the island.

Whit's head popped out of the fridge with a pear occupying his mouth. "I'll go find the movies then" he told the girls and wandered off. Ms. Powers probably had them. And think of the devil there she was hanging around the entertainment center.

Ms. Powers was in fact at the entertainment center. Wondering if she'd have to try and open that huge glass fronted case she stepped side to side in front of it with Whit's stack of movies.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Tomas would have let Whit help Ms. Powers out, as he was clearly approaching her for the movies anyhow. As this was his first sighting of her all day however, he couldn't pass up such an opportunity. He snuck up behind her and took the movies from her hands as she was going to tuck them under her elbow to try and open the case door. "Good morning Jen." He practically purred. Glad he had a hold on the movies, as the woman jumped about a foot. "I may call you Jen yes?" He added, upping the accent a little as he handed off the movies to Whit with a wink. All the other teachers called her that anyway, as it was a holiday.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:54 pm
(BAh WAHHHH?? No posteys in HOW long???)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 pm
{ I'm going through a mental constipation here, sorry. }

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:13 pm
((I'm not sure what to post))

((By the way, they may be surprised of who's one of the staff chaperons :3 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:02 pm
(( Who is said chaperone? Bond? James, Bond?

Sorry, I was busy this week xP ))

Jordan looked up as they were joined by Treya and Michishige. She smiled a little at Michi's rumpled hair, and went back at her waffles. "I definitely want to go outside for something." She could explore the house later, though she didn't know if she wanted to leave Whit, since it was his house, and it just somehow felt...rude?

"Something...like that," Tele trailed off, in such a way that it made you wonder what the heck was going on, and that whatever it was, it was somehow top secret. Well, that was what it felt like, anyways.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:21 pm
((er, noooooo.....))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:27 pm
(( Oh. Well then. ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:17 pm
Greyer was already on the slopes. He'd initially decided to go skiing for a brief relief from the burning need to enact his plan. But he'd had something of an epiphany while passing the Price family Chalet. This would be the perfect place to start. He headed for his family's private gondola to ride back up.

User Image

Avery finished her waffles and rinsed her plates in the sink. She grabbed a mug from the draining board and set milk to heat for hot chocolate.

Whit just took a hold of his pear with one hand and the movies in the other, taking a bite with a grin he turned and headed for Avery to see which she preferred.

Ms. Powers practically jumped put of her socks. She didn't mind anyone calling her Jen, but Tomas seemed different, like he could use it to his own ends...which seemed inherently evil. Though probably only to herself. Which was a sad realization even for her.
Tomas would have chuckled outright, but Ms. Pow Jen was turning around and he didn't want to think he was mocking her.
Even so his dimples showed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games