Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:48 pm

((Ah, so just constant annoyance then....))

"You say that like I just got here." Van said with a smile.

Meanwhile, Jaquel was busy comforting his own wife as always in situations like this. "So do you want to find a new town to settle down in? Or return to our own realm?" he asked, a comforting arm around Ariae's shoulders and a wing wrapped around her.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:51 pm

"True, but we didn't really get to stay by each other for long. We were busy either keeping the twins from fighting or I was discussing travel plans with Jaquel." Mala replied, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"I don't know. It depends on if I'm still remembered as a traitor to the angelic army for falling or not." Ariae replied softly with a sigh following shortly afterwards. "We most likely are going to have difficulties with either choice. Either be outcasted here or risk execution there. Not pleasant either way."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:03 pm

"Not that keeping the twins from fighting is anything new." Van said resting his head against hers. "And I suppose us being the hermits we are has kept us from paying attention to the changing times and towns. I suppose letting the brains and the politician do the planning only makes sense." he said. "Besides, in comparison to the length of time we've been around, and how long we still have, a day apart is hardly anything to worry about."

"Whatever you decide upon, I'll be with you through and through." Jaquel said giving Ariae a kiss. "Although I suppose risking execution would be rather...problematic. I let a demonic entity control me for thousands of years after all. I'm in no better a position than you are should we go home."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:24 pm

"I know. I just feel...incomplete somehow without you. I know, I probably sound stupid, but it's true."

"Let's not go back, then." Ariae said, not really sure her family would care to see her again after so long either. "Let's not stay in some human town, either. I want to find some place where we can be happy and not surrounded by fools."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:29 pm

"No; I'm touched." Van said giving Mala a kiss on the cheek. "As I've said before, you make my eternity worthwhile."

"Perhaps once we find somewhere nice and far from any town we can set up our own home, like what Van and Mala did." Jaquel suggested with a small smile.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:38 pm

"I wouldn't have this eternity without you." Mala murmured, leaning in for another kiss.

"I'd like that." Ariae said with a broad and warm grin, her imagination going wild with the many possibilities they had.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Kai looked between the two couples that were off in their state of lovey doveyness. "Oiyoiyoi....I really hope Jaq and Ariae split off soon. There's really only so much of this I can take."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:58 pm

"At least they're not all grunting and moaning." Larai commented casually, reading one of the books she had brought along.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:00 pm

"Yet." Kai added.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:38 pm

"I doubt either couple would get frisky with one another out here - at least while we're around." Larai assured Kai with a soft sigh following afterwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 pm

'What a waste of good breasts.' a voice sighed, coming from Van's dagger.

The ex-god reacted appropriately: staring in stunned silence while the dagger spoke before giving a small yelp and tossing the thing into the nearest tree. "Larai, your dagger's possessed!"

((I say all get to hear the annoyance of TOM. Only because it's funnier that way. XD ))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:32 am

"Dad, we need to focus on more important matters here! First we need to figure out which breasts it was talking about before distributing proper punishment!" Larai said with a spark in her eye.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:45 am

((LOL AND WOW. Way to miss the point!! XD ))

'Who else would I be talking about?' The dagger said. 'There's one slightly flat chest taken by the angel, one slightly larger chest taken by the pretty boy rebel, or whatever the hell kind of look you're going for, and one nice pair of melons going untouched.'

((And my life is more or less less stressful, so I be making my rp. :3 I've just hit a period of unmotivation to make profile skeletons. >_>))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:01 pm

{Lol, true that!
For the RP, what kind of skelly do you want? Pretty and well decorated or practical yet plain?}

Ariae couldn't help but feel insecure about her small breast size. She placed her hands on her breasts, and hardly feeling a thing, sighed heavilly.

"Okay, that b***h has got to go!" Mala hissed, glaring at the dagger that retained the spirit within.

"Eh, most 'eligible' men bore me anyway." Larai said with a shrug, generally unaffected by TOM's words.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:13 pm

((Larai's just unaffected because dagger man said she had melons. XD
That actually reminds me of a comic I know....))

"Anyone have an idea of how to mute this guy?" Van grumbled as he held Mala against him, as if worried the dagger would actually try to steal his wife.

"Well, I'm not entirely familiar with freeing spirits from objects like this, but a spell on the sheath should be a temporary fix." Jaquel suggested. "...Of course I have little knowledge of the more novelty spells like that..." he said hanging his head slightly. So much for being useful.

'Well then you just need someone that can give you a good time. Why in my early days, I was quite the lady-killer....' The dagger said with a devious chuckle.

((And I don't know really, I never gave it much thought. I usually just go for the bare essentials, but I usually have problems just figuring out what I need. Probably just practical, I can add things if needed. But yeah, probably just the basics.))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games