Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:14 pm
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
When you say doomsday, they say everything's alright!
But it's all the same, get yourself a number.
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander had managed to get a compartment to himself by glaring at every first year who passed by with a hopeful expression. It worked shockingly well. He stepped off the train in a considerably better mood than he had stepping onto it, seeing as his foot has finally stopped hurting after his little word-he-wasn't-allowed-to-say of a cousin had run over his bloody foot with her bloody trolley. And that piece of street trash with her had laughed. Vander wasn't stupid enough to looking for a fight with an older boy, but he was severely tempted. His sharp eyes spotted his younger sister talking to some boy with an eye patch. He resolved to have a chat with her if he saw her with that freak again.

In the mean time, he spotted a familiar head of red hair he was relieved to still be taller than, and seeing as Wendy Chaisty was the closest thing he had to a friend, as mortifying as it was, seeing as she was a year older and a girl and in general an awful person he strove to be worse than on a regular basis. He walked over to her anyways, elbowing a first year out of the way as he approached. "And how was your summer?" It sounded like he couldn't decide whether he was taunting her or not.

OOC:
mc2

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
All along you've been living your predicament!
Saying you were innocent, but what's that got to do with me?
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll bethe people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

“I don’t even want to imagine what that would be like.” Dakota said in relation to sitting with upperclassman. Sure he knew a couple but that’s only because they were family. Most probably didn’t care about them he imagined. Which was kind of depressing he had to admit. “That’s right but you can just call me Kota if you want.” He told Maisie with a smile before looking to Dmitri. “It’s nice to see you too Dmitri.” He said still smiling. Nothing could bring down the Ravenclaw today.

When the train arrived at the station Dakota made his way off it. Following Pru but making sure not to loss Dmitri and Maisie he wondered if they would all right the carriages together. Not that it mattered to him who he took the carriages with. It was just going to be the first time they’d ever do it. He had read about what pulled the carriages and already knew he’d be able to see them. Something he wasn’t exactly looking forward too but he was still interested.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Pru, Dmitri, Maisie

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley
Arkendrai

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:31 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

Wendy raised a brow ever so slightly when Evander approached-she was pretty sure he elbowed some first year as he came over to her-Wendy wasn't personally interested in actually even bothering touching any first year, not unless it served some purpose, she could just tell them to get out of the way she reasoned; however, Wendy didn't exactly object to it. At his question, Wendy replied, "Oh, it was fairly typical, personally. The weather was nice. I had plenty of time to properly enjoy the estate while performing my duties for the family."

"Have you heard about the Avery Manor in Tinworth? The grounds are what truly makes it beautiful, natural pools, gardens, our own private beach," Wendy said with a smile. "Lovely, really. Then again, judging by your typical paleness I would reckon you aren't that interested in enjoying the great outdoors, or does the Lillantine estate, I'm sure you live at, lack proper grounds for the family to appreciate?"

She shook her head and said lightly, "Regardless, isn't the more important question is how was your summer? An heir has far more concerns than someone of my standing. And, I believe I remember it mentioned you have a younger sister. I assume she'll be a Slytherin like anyone proper should? Or is she a budding black sheep?"

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:34 pm
There's a black bird in the cage of my ribs,
I can hear his song all night long.
And when he sings, the air, it shatters...
Like a thousand shards of glass.
And I will open my body!
But I know he will not fly free!
Sorrow, she comes a courtin',
With her pale hands held in mine.
And I will lay there by her side...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

υиšøятeđfıяšт чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti stared more at his smile than his eye patch now. She didn't understand why he wasn't even annoyed with her, if he disagreed, or why he wasn't telling her off for being so stupid. It'd been a pretty awful attempt at lying, after all. And he had no reason to be nice to her; he barely knew her. "You're right," she said slowly. In an effort to escape the subject, she hurriedly asked, "Devonte- Dev is your brother, right? You're twins? I have two brothers, one older, the other younger." She didn't mention that she disliked both of her siblings. What was the point; it wasn't as if they cared what she thought.

OOC:
AlphaApex

All night long and we will walk.
Through this garden of serpent trees!
And I will yet dream through this night...
Filled with falling stars.
There's a bright bird in the seat of my skull,
And when he sings, he brings the dawn to me.
When he sings, the air, it shimmers!
Like a thousand tongues of fire!
And I will draw him close and I pray he will not fly away.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

Looking at the picture Benjamin flipped over Mira blushed. That was really them and they were really like that. There was no way they were… were they…? Honestly it reminded her of someone she knew… like her sister when she was determined to get the point across that she wasn’t dating David. Did that mean… that she liked Timothy that way? Of course not, that was an insane thought. ‘What am I thinking… we aren’t like that…’ she thought trying to push the very thought from her mind.

When Timothy asked if he could have a copy she glanced it probably any direction but where anyone was or that picture.
“It’s actually a pretty good picture, I’ll give you that. What’s the catch?” she asked curiously trying to get unflustered. Honestly she didn’t want to give Benjamin that much credit.

- - - - - - - - - -

As the train came closer to the station Mira got herself prepared and then got off when they came to the stop. It was Hogsmeade year and the Slytherin was looking forward to that.
“Here’s to another school year where we’ll be able to finally leave the school grounds.” She said a bit overly cheerful for her liking. “Anyways, I guess we’ll be heading to the sorting feast.” She said before muttering. “If only I could miss out on my sister’s sorting…”

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:30 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly><2028-2029 School Year>

David couldn't be happier to get out of the prefect's cabin, having been held up by Xavier telling him off for being late, though he supposed it was better than having to deal with the bossy overly tall Gryffindor who if she didn't act like she was on a mission to catch every criminal or misdeed doer from jaywalkers to death eater to probably the Dark Lord himself if he was still around. In a weird way, David might actually bet the girl had a chance, still if she didn't have that disturbing strictness to her, the fact of her dress and how she acted with her boyfriend would classify her as dressing a bit like some stripper or something.

He shook his head as he got off the train and smiled as he saw Leo and her youngest sister Grace. Coming over he kissed Leo on the cheek and said, "Sorry, apparently, our head boy decided to care I was late. Not that I'm the epitome of a good prefect. I figured I was doing them all a favor by being late."

He shrugged and smiled at Grace, "Ah, first year. Well at least you have regardless of what house you go into someone to look out for you. Shouldn't you go visit with other first years though?" David asked raising a brow at the girl, practically implying she was a bit of a third wheel with a mere look. It might have been rude and definitely the opposite of how he should be with first years as a prefect but he never even pretended to be remotely a good prefect.
David added to Leo, "I assume you'll be joining me at the Ravenclaw table this year again?"

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:08 pm
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
When you say doomsday, they say everything's alright!
But it's all the same, get yourself a number.
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander gave her an odd look at the mention of duties. What duties could she possibly have? Sitting still and looking pretty? He knew she was intelligent, but he'd think more trust would be put in the heir, who he assumed was her older cousin in Ravenclaw. Still, with a Ravenclaw heir... It reeked of weakness. Maybe she was seen as more dependable, being a Slytherin.

As she smiled, he narrowed his eyes at her, suspecting she was up to something. "Speak for yourself, you look like one of my sister's porcelain dolls," he said flatly. "And we happen to have a labyrinth maze in our gardens." Not that he went in- he'd gotten lost in it once, when he was three or four, and spent hours wandering it, crying and screaming, until his father came and found him. His mother had been walking through the flowerbeds nearby and ignored him the entire time.

"My summer was fine," he said briefly. In reality, he'd nearly gone mad cooped up in that mansion after being used to free roaming Hogwarts. He hadn't expected to be this desperate to get back to school. It wasn't as if he adored attending classes and studying. At the mention of his sister he frowned. "Antigone. Anti's with the first years. Socializing with those beneath her. She was always horrible at small talk, though, so I doubt that will last long." His frown developed into a scowl at the phrase 'black sheep'. "She's a Lillantine. She'll be in Slytherin, it's a bit of a surer chance with us than with some other... older families." He was referring to her cousins in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, of course.

OOC:
mc2

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
All along you've been living your predicament!
Saying you were innocent, but what's that got to do with me?
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll bethe people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image
Looking: Like Trouble At: Hogsmeade Station With: Timothy and Mira
And now they appreciate my talents...>

"Blackmail? Esto es horrible! Do you seriously think so little of your best friend, Timmy? I'm saving it for a special occasion but I do have a couple copies. I mean I didn't really think it had much value for blackmail, anyways. I'm not stupid. Unless you are embarrassed to be seen with la Princesa, not that I would blame you but I assumed you like rubias unlike me. Well I suppose... Mira could be embarrassed about being seen with you, too..." Benjamin said with a shrug as they got off the train and then smirked as Mira got flustered and asked with the catch was.

"Well, Mira, Timmy decided to be a complete t**t and bail on all the electives I'm taking, and a little birdy told me-okay, I know what books you picked up from Mum's shop-you may have some of my electives. I think we've all accepted taking notes really isn't my style. I'm confident I have enough to get Timmy's obnoxious-half-Amazon sister's notes from Healing, but that still leaves me with three more electives to worry about," Benjamin said with a shrug.

"Or, you can help me get useful material for other little projects of mine," Benjamin chuckled. "Or get a spider or two into certain of your housemate's beds," Benjamin continued with a shrug. "Though, if la peliroja you are somehow friends with annoys me enough, she'll so be on my list. I might want to get la cama de Gatita for fun though." He said thinking about the last one as a bit of an after thought as he twirled the hairclip in his hand.

As he basically led the way through the crowd-having the benefit of being the tallest of the three-Benjamin nodded to Mira's comment about leaving the grounds and said she guessed they would head to the sorting feast. "Well, duh, Princesa. But, hey, you can catch up with Wendy and avoid me-not that I want to spend any more time than I have to with you and have other priorities this feast and other people to bless with my awesome-ness, but you could just go sit over with the Ravenclaws if you wanted."

Translations: (1)That is awful!
(2)the Princess (Mira)
(3)blondes
(4)the redhead
(5)the Kitten's bed (Morven)
(5)Princess (Mira)

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

(OoC: Sorry had a couple formatting issues. sweatdrop I'm done fixing it I think...)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

"Which I'm sure you've broken plenty of," Wendy replied pushing a stray curl back behind her ear, not bothering to comment more on the matter or the labyrinth maze Vander brought up. She watched as he answered the question about his summer rather briefly and when his sister was brought up he frowned and answered about her, being sure to stress that it was obvious that she'd be in Slytherin unlike some families-Wendy was well aware he was pointing at the future heir of the Averys, David who was placed in Ravenclaw, and then his younger sister Cathy who was a Hufflepuff of all things. Granted, Wendy was sure that Cathaline was the most snake like Hufflepuff that could have ever been put in that house. With a combination of the girls charisma, likability, and determination the girl could be dangerous-even if beyond charms the girl might as well be a squib like her father when it came to magic.

She had to suppress a chuckle at the last comment and managed to keep her typical calm composure as she answered Vander, "Well, there are always missorts. Have you seen some of our housemates for example? As for socializing with those beneath her, there aren't that many proper families still strong anymore."

She shrugged, "Regardless, small talk has always been pointless. If small talk is all someone is interested in, obviously the person is useless regardless. Perhaps her lack of talent in such will at least keep her from being subjected to such dullness." She began towards the carriages, her head held high, and glaring at a fourth or fifth year who almost ran into her who quickly appologized stepping away, with the typical yellow tie of Hufflepuff. "I assume you won't need help getting into the carriages, and I'm not so pathetic I will bother asking you for a hand."

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:07 pm
L A Y T O N
B A N N I S T E R

Layton nodded at her question, taking another glance at Dev with his good eye. He was staring out into the sky, and being unapproachable as usual. He then turned his attention back to the girl. "He is. He's my only sibling, though. How do you like your siblings?" It seemed that most kids his age didn't like their siblings, other than him. He wasn't sure that his own brother could say the same though.

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC:

First Year ❖ Eleven Years Old ❖ Unsorted ❖ Single ❖ Pure-blood

User Image  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina drew a deep breath of the cool night air as she stepped down from the train and looked around at the Hogsmeade Station. As before, Hepzibah was perched upon her right shoulder like some large furry parrot.

She'd spent most of her time on the trip out from London reading one of her school books, stopping only twice, once to get something off the snack cart, and once to change in more appropriate clothes.

She traded her boots for a pair of polished black Mary Janes and grey knee-high socks, and her long skirt for a gray pleated uniform skirt, while her dressy blouse was replaced with her school blouse and a plain black tie, while she decided to retain her vest. Over top of that were the long black school robes.

By the time they arrived it was well past dark. 'I'm sure that was no accident,' she thought. 'They probably want us a little unsure as to where we are; the school is Unplottable, after all.' With her book safely tucked in her bag, she started walking away from the train.

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori hopped off the train with a spring in her step, her blonde curls bouncing as she stepped onto the platform. Finally! Hogsmeade Station! She had grown bored of her home in Bearsden, finding herself missing her beloved school, and the friends she had made while she was here. When summer ended and it was time once again for her and the other students to return to Hogwarts, she couldn't have been more thrilled. 'And this term, I'm a Second Year. Step aside, little Firsties! Tori Rae is comin' through!' she thought as she strutted away from the train and down the platform. Now, she wasn't one of those lost little First Years, wondering where their Transfiguration classroom was or forgetting the password to their Common Room. Not anymore! This term, she'd be a lost little Second Year, who wasn't sure where the carriages were and was still forgetting the password to the Common Room! It was going to be great, that's for sure. Tori smiled, happy to be back, and took a seat on a nearby bench. She really shouldn't be sitting, seeing as she would be sitting for most of the evening, at the feast and such, but she didn't really want to stand around and look lost, so she decided that sitting down made her appear much busier than she actually was. This was the logic of Tori Macclellan's mind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR SECOND YEARx

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

{ooc: open for interaction! emotion_yatta }

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:47 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Chaser ~ Dating David Avery (League)

User Image
Grace Nicola Mitchell
Unsorted First Year

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Leonette smiled brightly when she saw David. He was probably the one thing she looked forward to when it came to Hogwarts. Now she understood what her father meant. “It’s alright. Let me guess… Xavier Goldwind’s Head Boy?” she asked, who else could it be. “I’m just sorry I didn’t get to see you before getting on the train. Unfortunately we were running late.” She told him still smiling.

Grace smiled at the two. Her sister sure seemed happy. Sometimes Grace wondered if her sister would ever be happy. When David commented on it being her first year she nodded before letting a small sigh escape. “You’re the second one who’s said that.” She said before added. “But I can take a hint. Nice seeing you David. Bye Leo.” Grace said before give a small wave and walking off.

“Remember what I said Grace!” Leonette called after her. "I really hope she listens to me..." Shaking her head as she watched her younger sister walk off she turned her attention back to David. “You assumed correctly.” She replied to him before giving David a proper kiss. Honestly she didn’t care who paid attention so long as Grace wasn’t around to question her on her actions. Stepping back Leonette smiled up at her boyfriend. “And thank you for detaching her from me. I mean I love her but she’s been glued to me since we hit the platform back in London.” She added honestly.

Leonette

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Grace

Wearing: Plain Dress Robes

━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each Other... David

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:53 pm
There's a black bird in the cage of my ribs,
I can hear his song all night long.
And when he sings, the air, it shatters...
Like a thousand shards of glass.
And I will open my body!
But I know he will not fly free!
Sorrow, she comes a courtin',
With her pale hands held in mine.
And I will lay there by her side...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

υиšøятeđfıяšт чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti followed the boy's glance over to his brother then quickly looked back at Layton. "My brothers are- they're alright," she said, but her tone was flat. She was horrible at pretending she and her brothers were the best of friends and playmates, because they weren't. Cyrus was always being coddled by her mother, Vander was always being praised by her father. "What do your parents do?" she asked, which was the best way she knew of figuring out where his family was on the social ladder.

OOC:
AlphaApex

All night long and we will walk.
Through this garden of serpent trees!
And I will yet dream through this night...
Filled with falling stars.
There's a bright bird in the seat of my skull,
And when he sings, he brings the dawn to me.
When he sings, the air, it shimmers!
Like a thousand tongues of fire!
And I will draw him close and I pray he will not fly away.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Two large gulps had made their way down Alexandria's throat by the time Tobias interjected the act. The fifth year pulled the flask away from her lips, displaying a disgusted look on her face due to the taste. "Or we can pretend nothing happened," she said, fumbling with the lid as she tried to screw it onto the bottle quickly. "It's not like I'm a little kid anymore," she continued; however, his next sentence sure didn't make it seem like they were on the same page. After a moment of hesitation, Alex handed the prefect her flask. She wasn't an idiot; she knew she couldn't win this time. "Fine. How many points are you taking?" she asked, only because she was curious. Honestly, the girl didn't really care if she lost her team a handful of house points.

You think you are the one who got me, boy
....................................................................No, I got you

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've been playing with you like a little toy......................
Yeah, I got you

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games