Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:12 pm

"Damien!" Shadow started sweetly. "You'll never guess what I've been finding but no one has been responding to. Three towers with stuff from the Black Heart. I think this is where they're stationing the points of their magic circle, which means that Miss Priestess is somewhere in the middle, or will be in a few hours."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:52 pm

"I see. Well, sounds like I will have to yell at my crew some more, but after this. Thank you for this vital information" Damien said. "Where are these towers?"

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Shadow gave him the location of the towers. "There are five points. On the star. I think I found three. If I'm guessing correctly, the *insert tower name* and *insert tower name* also contain similar cargo. That would put your lady at the center point.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:39 pm

"I see. Anything else I should know about?" Damien asked.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:16 pm

"Nothing I can think of except you better get people moving fast. You only have a few hours until sunset. I'll keep looking." Shadow replied.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:29 pm

"I see. Well call back if you find anything else. I'm out" Damien said and hung up. He sent out a few snipers and other soldiers to the directions Shadow gave him, but made sure he had backup if Shadow found somewhere else.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Shadow was silent for a moment before turning and getting back to work. "I'm getting underpaid for this..." She muttered.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 am

Once Damien had given the information, the secret police and the rest of the 'elite troops' began snooping around the vicinity of the towers, putting the streets around on lock-down to prevent interference from commoners. Monica got wind of this from what was said to her via earpiece. "Thank goodness", she muttered, squeezing Jian's hand lightly before getting up and heading to her office in the secret police headquarters. She would need to follow through with everything being done to make sure no fatal mistakes that could result in the priestess' death were to be made. From the CCTV cameras from around the vicinity, it would be very easy to see what was going on.

((OOC: =w= Daaaah~ I'm bored. Hey, Lolly. You can let Shadow start looking for him once Jian wakes up, m'kay~? And just for kicks, it'd be cool if only Monica was there when he does wake up wink *flips a table* I still need a new character. Daaamn school, sapping my time and creativity! >.> ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:32 pm

((Ok. Sounds good. Will post again in a bit...))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Damien made sure to stay connected with his troops as they surveyed the area for the priestess and the cult. He wanted to be the first to know if something was going on.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:43 pm

((Ok, so the internet at the apartment likes to keep screwing up. Hopefully it won't keep doing that. >.< ))

Shadow headed down the tower she was on and pulled out a map. She looked at the shape of the spell in regards to the map, but didn't see a tower or anything like that. Rather, she saw the intersection of two roads. "That's... odd..." She muttered, heading over to that spot on her bike.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:05 pm

((Umm... I guess that wasn't enough. I'll post again. >.< ))

Shadow looked up at the sky with some alarm at the sun set. There was no sight of anyone. She pulled out some binoculars and started looking around. "You've got to be kidding me." She muttered under her breath, before picking up her phone and calling Damien again, waiting impatiently for him to pick up. "Damien? Are you there?" She asked as five cars drove up from different directions. For spun and blocked the intersection while the last stopped in the middle of the intersection.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:48 pm

"Not there either?", Monica sighed. "Well keep looking!", she ordered as she read through files of fresh information from the sight to see if anything's been overlooked.

"How about that building? Have you searched it?", she asked one secret police member.

"Ma'am, it would be no use. That place is abandon-", the member responded.

"Search it!", she softly said in half-anguish and half-anger. She then began to yell to everyone else. "I don't care what other reasons you have! Leave no stone unturned! No place is sacred. I want the priestess back by midnight or so help me, I will severely punish each and everyone of you!" she slammed the heavy folder on the priestess' case down on the desk and immediately, everyone scurried, as if they hadn't been scurrying enough before.

((OOC: Remember when I said Monica would be stricter and more hellish? =w= ))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:12 pm

"Ma'am," One of the snipers said. "We have something at the corner of * insert names of two roads* There are five large vans and it looks like they're making a display. M-ma'am! It's her! People in cloaks are bringing out a platform of wood and she's tied up to it. We need people there now!" He said, before aiming carefully and firing at one of the guys. "We fired two rounds... he flinched... ma'am, he's not going down. They have bullet-proof armor under those cloaks!"

"S-s***!! They're not going to make it. Damn it all!" Shadow said, hanging up on Damien before he picked up, and pulling out her knife and looking around for a second, taking a deep breath.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Monica nodded to one of the other girls on computers and she immediately knew what to do from listening to the information and began deploying troops to the area.

Monica responded to the sniper on her earpiece, "I don't need to tell you to aim for the head and kill them, now do I?"

((OOC smile )
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games