Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:28 am
Midnight_Euphomy
Hey snaggem! It's your favorite local unites states marine midnight here with great news. I'm at my permanent duty station in Camp Pendleton California and I'll be returning to you all within the next two days. I look forward to the reunion my friends and until then will leave you in the capable hands of our crew.

Adieu,
Midnight

Whoo! Great to hear from you again! A marine huh? Careful, you might have all the ladies swooning over you now (and probably some men). They like a man in uniform.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:19 am
Just posted two new Wild Pokemon Hunt missions, planning on making some regular missions later once I wake up some more.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:02 pm
Hello everyone. Sorry about my inactivity, college is a lot my difficult than I realized sweatdrop
I know I left in the middle of an rp mission. Again, sorry for the inconvenience -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:44 pm
Youko Kenshi
Hello everyone. Sorry about my inactivity, college is a lot my difficult than I realized sweatdrop
I know I left in the middle of an rp mission. Again, sorry for the inconvenience -.-

It's okay, no worries. Just post when you can. We enjoy having you.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:32 pm
SubonicXP
Youko Kenshi

Thanks, I'll try harder to do just that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:11 pm
Youko Kenshi
SubonicXP
Youko Kenshi

Thanks, I'll try harder to do just that.

No no, thank you~  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:58 pm
I know the feelz Youko. IB was essentially college for high schoolers @.@

Anyways, I may be a little less active here since I'll be starting my new job at City Walk, student government stuff (I joined as a joke and they apparently accepted? Whoops?), and most of my rp time will probably go towards the guild I'm captain of. Plus SAT stuff. Busy busy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:52 pm
Also, I've redone that one mission that wasn't added again. It had Sneasels stealing Torchic eggs from a ranch. I revamped it a little bit. I remember it because that's where I caught Tsuki's Weavile Slash, or then Sneasel and it's been bugging me that I haven't said anything xD

Ranch Handling No. 215, 241, & 255

Poster: Disgruntled Rancher

Howdy! Fer the past few weeks a gang of Sneasels have been terrorizing my ranch, making my Torchic egg production nigh impossible. Some go to kitchens, but most go to that Birch fella out in Hoenn. Without those eggs bringing in a decent part of income, I'll have to sell the ranch! I hear that lawyer is just planning to make it into one of them Machop's Porkchops. It's one of those chain fast food restraunts. 

So, my problem is those critters are breaking in and eating those eggs! 

Normally my Blaziken, Sally, who's the mother, could protect her eggs from those thieves without a sweat. But recently, this here Weavile seems to be causin' up a real ruckus, organizing their ranks or somethin'. I just know it's causing the recent problems. But I don't mean the critter no harm. Just doing things nature intended. I'll give ya a Friend Ball from the legend Kurt to catch it and return it to me. Better it calms down before things get too crazy.

Not to mention a group of two boys are becoming real thorns in my side! They're tipping over my poor Miltanks in the night as well and I'm too busy with the Weavile to do anything. Couldja stop 'em as well? My Miltanks ain't like Whitneys. They're milkers, not fighters.

-Objective: 
Head out to Johto and meet the Rancher. He lives near the Miltank farm.

Find the gang of Sneasels and catch their leader with the given Friend Ball before returning it to the ranch owner so it can be made less wild.

Stop the two boys from knocking over the Miltanks at night, ending their reign of mischief.

Todd owns a Granbull, a Furret, and a Hoothoot. Jason owns a Bellsprout, Onix, and Gastly. They like to work in double battles so watch out!

-Pokemon: 
NO SNAGGING.
-Any one of the Sneasels are yours to catch
OR
-You may be given a Torchic/Miltank as a reward for helping the rancher our.

-Rewards: 
Besides the Pokemon, 5 Snag Coins, maybe more if the mission is good.

If its good and you didn't catch anything, you could be given an egg.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:49 am
Took me awhile to respond but, I added that mission, Tsuki. You can make missions if you want and post them, I don't mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:05 pm
Finally my internet and phone is back on. X_x Now if only my AC would work...99 degrees outside right now.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:11 pm
SubonicXP
Finally my internet and phone is back on. X_x Now if only my AC would work...99 degrees outside right now.

Spoke too soon, it's cutting in and out, lovely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:40 pm
SubonicXP
SubonicXP

What happened? Bad storms coming through?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:14 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP
SubonicXP

I have no idea. But now my AC is frying all my electrical breakers and it's hot as hades.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:27 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP
SubonicXP

I have no idea. But now my AC is frying all my electrical breakers and it's hot as hades.
That's odd. Maybe there's a short in the grid?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Pelchik

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:07 am
Blargh!!! sad I've been away 99 forevers, but Pyro_gigas (Hawk) and I were talking and laughing about some old RPs and I got all sad cuz I missed RPing here. sad I got a little busy/distracted, but I wanna come back and RPs!!  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games