Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:11 pm

*puts down her drink to grab Katilys's hand*

Hello Katilys, what brings you here.
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:19 pm

*She smiles broadly at Nei's warm grasp*

I have been wandering close to a year and have only now returned to this area, I knew Dame awhile back and I heard she is known to pop in and out of here so I came looking for her. How about you? Are you from around here?
*She fingered her panpipes mindlessly as she spoke and then leaned against the bar resting her chin in her hand*

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Oh sure, I have a place short distance to the east. I was always wondering what was going on here so I decided to take a look. Dame is a friend of mine so it's good to meet you.
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Likewise. . . you know, I have a real hankering for something sweet, I know there is a spa and eatery. . . I wonder if there is enough business to keep a bakery alive, maybe I could ask Psyzapp, she seems to know much of the goings on here. . .

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Hmmm a bakery. Sounds yummy. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Great, now I the craving. (Night.)

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
Katilys Heartsong rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 5, 1, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Night Nei, it was nice to meet you.

*pulls a leather pouch of gold pieces from her green tapestry bag and goes to purchase the small abandoned shop across the street.*

This is going to be a lot of work. .

*standing infront of the dilapidated building she beams inwardly, it has been along time since she has felt the sense of purpose coursing through her*
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:11 pm

*Diving in to her new project before long there is a quaint buttercream colored shop with white shutters, amethyst colored tulips bloom in the windowboxes and a hand painted sign hangs above the door reading " Katily's Sweets and Treats" *

*Feeling greatly pleased she heads back across the street hoping to leave business cards in the bar*

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:19 pm

User Image
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:23 pm

*Slipping into the quiet MW Katily leaves a small dish of pastry scented business cards on the bar they read

" Katily's Sweets and Treats
located across the street
come in and help yourself!"

*feeling deeply pleased she returns to her shop and walks through the front room filled with jars and plates of every kind of sweet or pastry, through the kitchen in the back to a small room with a bed and dresser, she lays on the bed and falls in to a dreamless sleep*

((night everyone!))

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:25 pm

((Ummm... I know you're new here, so I'll give you some links. This thread is only for the MW bar, the Pandora's Box spa, Jade Dragon, and the place where some of the people live underneath. These are all in the same building. If you're somewhere else currently, you can post in -insert name here-'s place. We also post in Chatty Kathy's, Black's Hall (which is our clinic), and Lily's Pad. Those are the most common threads for the roleplay, and have descriptions of each in the first page of the thread, normally the first post. They're all in the Game Room here. If you want to open a business for the roleplay, I'd suggest that you create a new thread for it. ^_^))
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:35 pm

*Snaps out of her daze and heads back down to her quarters.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:00 pm

{{Aww man. Psyzapp, you stole my way of coming back in, of just having my character snap out of it. wink lol!}}

Amy finally opened her eyes from her deep meditation. She had accomplished it! She had completely tuned everything else out, almost like she had never been in the bar in the first place!...

{{Sorry I had to leave so suddenly earlier everyone. I had to go pick up my car right away.}}
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm

{{Oh, and I received an anonymous gift today. I've narrowed it down to someone in the MW. Whoever it was, and I hope I find out who, THANK YOU! biggrin I really like it and I really appreciate it. smile }}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:20 pm

((3/4 of my invo is sparkly ~ noticed that it's the EI's, MC's and other items from the Cash Shop... Thanks for the hint, Kai. Not buying RIG to open, get fecked on them every time. Buy on the first day or two, sell when they're high-priced, turn a nice profit. But do not open. Bratty has absolutely no luck!))

((Panty-boyz is back, huh. Poor kid's outta luck ~ some of the ladies ain't stepping foot in here unless they're already air-conditioned.)) wink

((EDITS: Stop by shops, the Cash Shop is all sparkled, too. More stuff to spend money on w/o fixing current known glitches. Gaia's gone to the cows.))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games