Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:34 pm

((OK, so is all this sparkly s**t for some event or what? Please tell me there's not another Twilight movie coming out! gonk AND why is the stuff only sparkly in our inventory and not when we put it on? ...............stupid gaia......... stare ))
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 6, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

((According to the blog, it's to help people recognize the "Premium Items" to cut down on scamming by offering a cheap item that looks similar to the expensive one. Each kind of item (CI, MC, Aquarium, etc) has a different color sparkle.))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:42 pm

((Oh Gawd! WHY do I do this every Monday night? I get sucked in watching Bizarre Foods......I can't NOT watch it! stressed He ate fried tarantulas, people! EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!))

((........ stare I need help.........or a hobby......or a boyfriend xd ))
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:55 pm

((You and me both, katana. And the problem with all this sparkly, is that depending on where an item is in the invo and if it has poses, you can't equip it, it gives you the item below it instead stare ))

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:03 pm

{{I already have to deal with headaches. Now I have to deal with all this sparkly s**t that's making my eyes criss cross and go blurry. I'm like Bratty, the majority of my invo is sparkly and hard to be in b/c of it. Not to mention my connect reeks, after me spending an obscene amount of time on an outfit only to have it glitch and now I can't recreate the blasted thing. And yet, they have a new pretty pretty, shiny shiny item ready to take your money, as usual. stare }}
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:06 pm

((........I think I'd be more impressed if the actual items sparkled............ stare ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:08 pm

{{exactly}}
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:11 pm

{{Ow... My sister called and talked forever... My phone arm hurts now. lol. But I'm back again! biggrin }}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:12 pm

((LOL, well, I don't have NEAR the inventory that Icy, Lily or Bratty has....so guess I won't have to worry about over-sparkliness! xd ))
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:12 pm

{{And you know, I've heard a lot of people say they wished they could actually glow when they wore the items, too. I also feel that way! That's why I'm decked out in the outfit I am now.}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:13 pm

((LOL, well, Amy...if I do make it into the bar, don't spill any cranberry juice on that nice white gown! xd ))
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:16 pm

*Storms in to the bar after having to reorganize her damn closet to equip some of her clothes and accessories.* Freakity frackin, flying fried pheasants! Flipping fools fiddling with my closet! Need to refill my flask now. Wish there was a to make some small modifications to Lily's arcade where each hit really sent a zap of electricity through the computer to fry someone. *She nods to Icy and katana, seeing each looks slightly irritated as well.* Sparkles, just because some fool can't hover over an item in the trade and read what the item is. Prevents scammers, my lily arse.

((LOL ~ Actually, Lily's invo has gotten rather slim. No choice given I never know when I'll be able to log her in. stare ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:20 pm

((Taps katana's booty gently.))
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:22 pm

(( rofl @ Brat! Nice alliteration there, Bratty! wink ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 6, 6, 6 Total: 26 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:22 pm

((This account doesn't have many sparkly items, and I'm glad it doesn't. I did notice that my inventory took longer than usual to load.))

*walks into the bar, waving distractedly at whoever's there and continues on to check in with the kitchen staff*

*flies in after Karrie, goes up to the bar and puts his front paws on a stool, peering over the counter and being careful to keep his tail out of the way so nobody trips over it*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games