Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:57 pm
Kaji sighed. He was worried about Damien aswell. "Yeah..." He looked up at the sky, and remembered what happened in the hall earlier on the way to his class. "Hey...what did this kid look like" he looked at him with a serious expression, but at the same time you could see the worry in Kaji's eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:09 pm
Yukora looked over at Kaji. "Does Kaji think it's the same kid that beat up on him? I mean it could be...what are the odds though..." she thought before sighing and laying back down, looking up at the sky. Suddenly, her stomach growled. Yukora gripped her stomach, since when her stomach growls it hurts, and then slapped it. "Shut up ya stupid stomach! I'm not hun--" before she could finish her thought, her stomach growled again. Yukora let out a long sigh. "I guess I'm gonna eat soon..."  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:21 pm
User ImageKaji nodded as his stomach growled as well. "Yeah same.." he looked across the field by the entrance of the cafeteria. There were still people in line, just to get IN there. "Ugh" he groaned as he layed flat on his back. He sat up and hugged one knee, while keeping the other behind him, slightly holding Yukora's hand. Kaji closed his eyes and took a deep breath.His ears perked up slightly as he heard the faint sound of thunder. He opened his eyes and looked up at the sky noticing it starting to turn to a slight grey. Flipping the hair out of his eyes "Seems we have some rain coming in" he grinned. Kaji had always loved walking in the rain. He didnt care if it was with or without an umbrella, he just loved it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:47 pm
Yukora smiled at Kaji. "Yay, I love the rain" she said excitedly. She sat up and scooted closer to Kaji. She kissed his cheek and laid her head on his shoulder, snuggling into it a bit. "What can I say? He has a comfy shoulder." she thought to herself. She closed her eyes and smiled, sighing quietly, but in a happy way.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:05 am
Kaji looked over at Yukora and smiled. He hugged her with the one arm around her, and kissed the top of her head that was now on her shoulder. Another clap of thunder roared in the distance. It was quite relaxing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:17 am
Yukora's smiled got bigger and she said "mmm..." happily and quietly. She was somewhat starting to doze off, but not enough to actually fall asleep. She opened her eyes halfway and looked up at the sky. "And I think iiiiiiit's gonna raaaaaaaa-aaaainnn todaaaaaaaay" she sang inside her head. She looked up at Kaji to see what he was doing. "You okay hun?" she asked quietly.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:28 pm
Kaji smiled. By this point he could actually smell the rain. He flipped the hair out of his eye and sat up indian style. He heard Yukora's question, and felt a raindrop fall onto his nose. "Im fine" he chuckled. He snuggled up next to Yukora, with his arm around her. Kaji kissed her gently and smiled at her as he looked back up at the sky.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:39 pm
Damien lookd up at the sky as a loud clap of thunder rang out and a streak of lightning shot overhead. "Ahh," he sighed. "Nature's truly the greatest in pyrotechnics." He looked at Kaji and Yukora. "Sorry, I was thinking about this dance coming up. I've never been to one before. And since I don't have anyone to go with, I might just stay in my room. I'm not real big on social events. But, anyways, to answer your questions. He's a big kid, probably stands about 6'5" tall. Weighs roughly 250. Athletic build though. Light brown hair. And, he should have a broken nose and a couple black eyes. And, don't worry about him coming after me again. I'll make sure he won't get a third chance to assault me. I will end this once and for all," he said, with a grave look in his eyes and a menacing tone in his voice. Just then, a lightning bolt struck a tree across the river. "Perhaps we should move inside. I have an idea. Let's order some pizza. I know they deliver to the dorms. We can have a pizza party in my and Zeph's dorm," he suggested.  

Super Buick

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:52 pm
Kaji sighed silently. Thats the kid that beat me up.... He thought to himself. Kaji's ears perked up as the lightning bold struck a tree. He didnt jump at all, he was used to it. He stood up as the rain started to pour on them. "Yeah, thats probably a good idea" He agreed. "C'mon lets go" he said walking along side Yukora, holding her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:00 pm
Yukora suddenly felt rain pouring on her, heard what the boys said, and responded by saying "sounds like a good idea." She stood up and took Kaji's hand and began to walk with him. Right before they got under cover, she kissed him in the rain. When she pulled away, she whispered "I love you" in his ear before taking the final step out of the rain. Her stomach suddenly growled again. She then was ready to answer Damien's question. "Pizza and a party sounds great. That way we don't have to wait in that line" she said while pointing to it. It had shortened down because of the rain, but was still unbearably long.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:07 pm
Kaji smiled as he kissed Yukora also. "I love you too" he whispered in her ear over the roar of the rain crashing down on the ground. "Kissed in the rain by the most beautiful girl in the world, inside and out. Hah, yeah, life cant get much better then this He said to himself. He stepped out of the rain, bidding it goodbye as they stepped inside, going towards Damien's dorm.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:16 pm
As the group walked through the hallway leading toward the boy's dorms, Damien spotted the big kid walking into a room. "That mother ******** is gonna get his soon," he thought to himself. As Damien unlocked the door, he said, "sorry about the mess. Zeph is kinda unorganized."

As they walked through the door, Damien looked around at the room. It was easy to see which side was his and which was Zeph's. Damien's side was neatly organized. Books sitting neatly on top of his dresser, clothes put away in their drawers, and his sketch books stacked neatly on his desk. His electric guitar was sitting next to the amplifier in the corner of his side of the room. "It's not much, but I guess I'm calling it home for awhile," Damien chuckled. "So, what kind of pizza sounds good?"  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:20 am
Yukora walked into the dormroom behind Damien. "It's neater then mine is at the moment, I haven't done my scheduled cleaning yet." she said with a quiet laugh. "I like cheese, and ham if they have it. What about you guys?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:42 am
"Hey, pizza is pizza. I'm ok with whatever... as long as we don't get anchovies," Damien said as he mocked a gagging expression. He opened the phone book and looked up pizza parlors. He picked up the phone and dialled a number. He ordered two large pizzas, one with ham and extra cheese and one with pepperoni and extra cheese.  

Super Buick

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games