Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:49 pm
"I love you Kamron. I won't run away. I promise." Ayu smiled, closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:43 am
Kamron smiled "then next week it is....do you want to start planning now? Ya know the basics......a dress..the flowers the invites.....i think it should be held on the mansion steps.....

((i forgot where she was but im gonna go ahead and put it to shes in labor.))

Kylokyo rolled in the hospital bed waiting for the doctor to arrive...serging pains running through her spines....her water would break so they broke it for her...so basically she was going into fixed labor...She screamed accedentally wakeing ((i think his name is)) Haji ((hajo...i can't remmeber)) next to her in the chair... "im terribly sorry...go back to sleep...ill wake you up when they are actually comeing...." She was wondering where the actual father was.....Haji....Call, find...do somthing....get kaleb and ayame in here please...ahh

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:36 pm
Ayu smiled and nodded. "Lets go to our room so we can talk more comfortably." She started to walk.

((Hayato is his name))

"Ok... just stay calm, Kylo." Hayato disappeared, appearing in the room beside Ayame and Kaleb sleeping. "Hey wake up.. Kylo... umm... let's just say she is going into a fixed labor. she wants the real father there, Kaleb."

Ayame awoke and hissed at Hayato. "Go we will meet you there." She stood and slowly got on new clothes, a shirt and a skirt getting on her trench coat. "Let's go..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:09 am
Kaleb looked around rubbing his eyes he got up and then pulled his old shirt over his head and then put a new one on... "m'kay...come on.../.....hey aya...dear...why did you hiss at your brother...its not his fault..." He opend a portal and then grabbed her hand and went through it they appeared in the room "we're here!!!!" he smiled and had an arm around ayame helping her over to a chair to sit down. He went over to kylo..."so...how far along is she..."

DR. "well her contractions are very close together...these babies might be coming faster then we think. she sat in a chair infront of kylo her legs were up. "ok kylo i want you to give me two big pushes...."

Kalebs hand started to hurt because she was squeezing it so hard. "youch man..."

DR. "Oh sonny you think that hurts try giving brith two twins...that is not even a fraction of the pain that shes going through right now..."

Kaleb rolled his eyes know it was true.. He looked over to ayame and smiled lovingly...wanting her to know he looked forward to kids with her. A few minutes later...a baby came out...it was a girl. the hospital people started to clean her off and then got her info and started to wrapp her up. The people handed her to kaleb. "oh..my.....Hayato...help her with the last one.." He walked over to ayame and smiled sitting next to her. "look at her.....shes so peicefull." He smiled and kissed ayame on the lips. "want to hold her?"

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:58 am
Hayato nodded and helped.

"Sure why not." Ayame took the baby and looked at her, cradling her. "Hmm... she looks..." Ayame didn't finished the sentence, biting her lip. She touched the baby's hand and then sighed, giving her to Kaleb. "I'll be outside.." She got up and walked out, without another word.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:16 am
Kaleb was confused. He handed her to one of the nurses that wasn't doing anything when he try'd to leave he heard a voice.

"Kaleb!!!!...where are you going...i need you..."

"no..you don't...i was here for the first born...the second one his half way out i saw his face...im sorry kylo...but hayato is here for you...i have a feiance to love and to be there for every day...not you....not anymore." He ran out and then saw ayame..."ayame baby...whats the matter." He wrapped his arms around. "whats wrong hunny whats wrong...." He held her close in his big arms but it was so softly you wouldn't even know that he had huge muscles.

When everything was over she held both of her babies in her arms and smiled. "there so precious..." She smiled..."oh i dont know what to name them.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:02 am
Ayame sighed, shaking her head. "I can't stand holding her baby... it's... I just can't do it... I can love them but I just can't because it isn't mine and yours... it's hers and yours..." She closed her eyes and sighed.

Hayato stood beside her smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:52 pm
Kaleb looked at her and smiled "you don't want to hold them because they aren't yours....babe...why not?" He Held her close. "why don't you want to hold them babe?"  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:01 pm
"I just can't Kaleb. They aren't mine... they aren't ours... their hers and not even part of our family. I know you want to be the father but I just can't..." Ayame shook her head and looked away, wiping away tears. "I just... nevermind I'm going back to the room..." She put a hand around her stomach and started to walk back to their room, her eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:51 am
"but you are there ant in law...." He wrapped an arm around her and slowly walked back. he put a hand on her belly and smiled "its your choice to make not mine.."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:36 am
"I don't care Kaleb. It's your children you go... I'll see you later." Ayame pushed his hand off and went to the room, getting into bed and closed her eyes, wanting it to be over.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:21 pm
Kaleb curled his fists up and closed his eyes. He took one large breath in and walked into the room sitting on the bed and made her sit up "i want to make...one thing clear...and you better be listening because im not gonna reapeat this to you again..." He opend his eyes. "I love you with all my heart and more....i don't have enough room in my body let alone in the castle to fill up my love for you...prbably not even capacity of the world..." He uncurled his fists "i want you to hears me loud and clear....it doesn't mater the my past came to haunt me....that doesn't mean that i am going to live in the past..." Kaleb wrappe dhis arms around her and whispered "i want to live in the present...because everyday i get a present because i wake up next to you...and in a while...we will both have presents....coming from you.." He kissed her cheek "don't ever tell me...don't worry about me you can go back.....i odn't like those words....go back..." He looked at her "so...please don't say them..."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:55 am
Ayame's eyes flickered from his face to the bed, then back. She hated it when he did that because it scared her. "Alright I won't say them... please don't do that again... you scared me.." Ayame put her head on his chest, not wanting to see what look he had in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:52 am
"im sorry ayame dear...but....somtime i don't think you understand how much i love you. " He leaned back in the bed. ".....we need to go shoping ...........your sister and my brother are getting married in two and half days. but we can do that tomorrow, just rest for now"

Kamron was found paceing in the garden.....he didn't know how to go about tomorrow...tomorrow he was going to go crazy......and then the next day he will be getting married...."i think its best if i get chained up and fed blood....becuase if im loose im might get into trouble and end up being thrown in jail and then i wont be able to get married. So yea....ill go to bed in chains tonight...and then that day ill get somone to feed me all day...and then the next day ill wake up normal.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:03 am
Ayame laid next to Kaleb, her eyes closed now. "Sure.... but maybe we should do that today... I keep hearing Kamron say something about being crazy tomorrow." She opened her eyes and took her hand, running her fingers down his cheek.

Ayu sat on there bed, her mind in a haze. 2 and a half days.... so soon... She sighed and shook her head, knowing the wedding was going to be small. Haruko had herself ran out of the house but knowing Hiroshi he wanted her there.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff