Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:09 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Hay, Coredramon Come down and meet everyone" Toan turn to look at the person and the digimons going onto the boat "Hmmmm what is he doing?"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:18 pm
Tyler said"dont know, dont care"  

atomic_twilight

cdcash912

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:20 pm
Finally reaching land.
"Sorry it took so long, decided to finish the boat Patamon was building."
Wait a minute, aren't your clothes back on the island?
"Oh crap, I'll have to go back and get them. before i go, I'm Soma, and you?" Soma said to the Coredramon's tamer.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:27 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"I'm Toan nice to meet you so where you going?" Toan ask as Coredramon landed behind Toan

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:13 pm
"I have to go back to the island and get my clothes." Soma said to Toan as he watched Coredramon land.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:16 pm

Coredramon laugh and said "Who forgets their clothes?" Toan kick behind him right in the shin and Coredramon yelled in pain "Be polite" Coredramon laugh threw the pain "Your telling me to be polite" He laughs even louder

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:27 pm
"I'll only be a moment." Soma said before he warped to the island. "now where did i put them?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:04 am
you were at my battle, wer'ent you?" harie asked. she walked up behid toan and put her hand on his shoulder, while taprmon tried to trip coredramon.  

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:57 am

Toan Put on his shirt and his blindfold "Yea, you did pretty good in the battle" Coredramon look down at Taprmon "Can i help you?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:04 pm
"just curiosity." she said, taking her arm off. tapirmon went to trying to get underneath coredramon to trip him into the lake. "one sec.."  

beylese

Spicy Egg

cdcash912

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:31 pm
"Now where did I put my clothes?" Soma said to himself as he looked for his clothes. "Here they are." Soma said while picking them up and putting them on. "Guess I should head back to the others now." Soma said before he teleported to everyone else. "What did I miss?"
Not much, short conversasion here, another one there.
"Ok, I didn't miss that much."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Coredramon Grab Tapirmon with his tail and toss him into the lake then in a mocking politeness "Again Can i help you?" Toan kick behind him hitting Coredramon in the knee and Coredramon roll over in pain "Be good" Coredramon gives Toan a glare "Oh this is rich irony you telling me to be good ha" Toan roll his blind eyes and turn toward Charie "Sorry about that"

shadow toan

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:00 am
"hey! I was trying to do that to you!" tapirmon shouted, in gargled muffle. he climbed out the water and shook himself dry like a dog. "I'm pretty sure he's not the only one who wants to punt tapirmon." charie said, looking at the shaking tapirmon. he was trying to soak coredramon with water.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:01 pm

Coredramon look down at Tapirmon "Two can play at this game buddy" Then he dive bomb into the water causing a mini tsunami wiping out Tapirmon

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:38 pm
Soma watched as the Coredramon dove into the lake.
"Oh man, my clothes just got dried." He said before getting soaked. "I've got to start carrying an umbrella."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games