Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gutrenching

Gracious Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:37 pm
Hi everyone

I'm Telly 27(so old) from California (Cali Girl) But I live in Vegas (I hate Nevada)

I am a Photographer
I collect Archie comics and Anime  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:05 pm
Hello
First of all I'd like to thank you all for inviting me to the guild! this looks like a pretty great place and I'm glad to be here!
I'm 17 yrs old my hobbies are art, chatting, listening to music, and writing poetry, and of course getting revenge on people I hate.  

Slicer90

Raakii

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:03 pm
Hi! I'm Heather. I'm nineteen years old and will be going to college next semester. I took a semester off for personal reasons.

I love HP, Serenity/Firefly, Buffy, Blade, Matrix, Deltora Quest, X-Men (movies), Charmed, Criminal Minds, Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho), and pretty much anything with some sort of misunderstood character for me to love.

I love to talk to random people about random stuff. If I like you enough, I'll give you free stuff. ^_-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:05 pm
Hello to all, my name is La Mafia, or Mafia for short.

well no...not really.

It's actually Jose Antonio, but feel free to call me Jose, Antonio, Jose Antonio or even Mafia. What ever floats your boat.

I am 18 years old, and i attend Humboldt State University in northern California. I am an English Major with a minor in Biology, even though I have a great deal of trouble writing in english since spanish was my first language (fancy that?)

I like any kind of art (music, painting, writing..etc), i like appreciating art, creating art, or even just, talking about art.

I would like to thank you on extending an invitation to me, to join your guild, i look forward to participating in your forums.  

La Mafia

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:31 am
Welcome to the guild guys! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:01 am
Hello. I am 26. I am a programmer. I love polls.  

flobi

Beloved Player

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Freekee

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hai. Ironic CakePuke Ish New Here :B LawL. I'm 17 This Year & Next Year I'll Be in CEGEP. Live In CanaDa & I Like A Lot Of Stuffs Like ;D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:44 pm
New ElDot mule. :B  

Cake Cup

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:25 pm

welcome to the guild, everyone ;D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:47 pm
Riiiighty-o. Well, name's Matt, 15, live in England and planning to move to New York. I have a friend there that really wants me to go. I may stay if I enjoy it! Anyway, I sometimes cosplay, live off energy drinks, live off Gaia, obssesed with Oblivion, and..yargh.
Can be preeeeeeeeeeeetty weird at times, and random. It's a bad thing at times, I tend to drift onto some really odd stuff.
ANYWAY. I got invited to this guild not too long ago, I just haven't posted. But now I have. So yeah. Guten Tag!  

NO-C-A-L

IRL Phantom

Lopie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:01 pm
Welcome, Kiru! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:12 pm
Kiruason
Riiiighty-o. Well, name's Matt, 15, live in England and planning to move to New York. I have a friend there that really wants me to go. I may stay if I enjoy it! Anyway, I sometimes cosplay, live off energy drinks, live off Gaia, obssesed with Oblivion, and..yargh.
Can be preeeeeeeeeeeetty weird at times, and random. It's a bad thing at times, I tend to drift onto some really odd stuff.
ANYWAY. I got invited to this guild not too long ago, I just haven't posted. But now I have. So yeah. Guten Tag!
GERMAN!!! 8D <3  

comfylove
Crew

RainBream

6,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:42 pm
heart
Hey!! I'm Rain ^^

If you want to know more about me, just send me a PM!
heart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:11 pm
Silver Rain_Light Warrior
heart
Hey!! I'm Rain ^^

If you want to know more about me, just send me a PM!
heart

Welcome to the guild! =]  

ElDot

SUPA LAVA

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:45 pm
JONNY,18,M.
THREAD HOPPER.
HI.

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games