Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiwiDragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:04 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Kelly and I live in Missouri. I've been an animal lover forever. Currently I have 2 dogs, a greyhound named Bentley and a mastiff named Harlee Jo. I also have 3 cats: Ripley, Gypsy, and Maybelline. Living with my dad I have 2 boxers also-Pinky and Bailey.

Previously I have owned other dogs and cats, bunnies, rats, guinea pigs, finches, goldfish, tropical fish, and more. If my new house was big enough, I'd probably have more!

Currently I work at a bookstore, but I used to work as a vet assistant (I had to leave due to my school schedule). I hope that I can help anyone with problems or advice, although I am in no way an expert. I do however, watch a lot of Cesar Millan. blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:31 pm
KiwiDragon
Hello everyone. My name is Kelly and I live in Missouri. I've been an animal lover forever. Currently I have 2 dogs, a greyhound named Bentley and a mastiff named Harlee Jo. I also have 3 cats: Ripley, Gypsy, and Maybelline. Living with my dad I have 2 boxers also-Pinky and Bailey.

Previously I have owned other dogs and cats, bunnies, rats, guinea pigs, finches, goldfish, tropical fish, and more. If my new house was big enough, I'd probably have more!

Currently I work at a bookstore, but I used to work as a vet assistant (I had to leave due to my school schedule). I hope that I can help anyone with problems or advice, although I am in no way an expert. I do however, watch a lot of Cesar Millan. blaugh
biggrin hello!!!!  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

yellow_turtle_tumbledryer

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:13 am
hey im yellow turtle tumbledryer
but 2 keep i short u can call me B
im up 2 chat wif any1 that wants 2
so pm  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:43 pm
OK, then. =] ♥ My name's Taylor. I'm 12 years old. I live in Michigan, USA, & I absolutely ADORE animals! I have 6 cats, but 1 died, so right now we have 5. When I move out & get my own house, I'm thinking of having like 1 cat, 1 dog, a rabbit, & more. <3 I hope I introduced myself pretty good, because I suck at introducing. sweatdrop Well, bye! :]  

Taylorx33

Lil Tree Hugger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:39 pm
Hi. I am kinda new here. I just joined about a day ago...but anyways...

For safety reasons I do not wish to say my location or age, but my name is Emily. I have many pets and there are too many to name so...I am deciding not to. lol. But I hope to have lots 'o' fun here. I am a true animal lover. Please do PM me...I love PMs. If you wish to add me send a PM about urself and a friend invite. Thanks!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:18 am
Hello everyone! -waves- I'm both in this guild and on Gaia.

My name is Mandy and I'm 20 years old. -feels really old- I have two dogs - Wilma and Tindra. Oh, and fish too ^^ I have always loved animals. Dogs are very high on my fav list. Though any kind of canine animal such as fox and wolf are there on the list too.

I live in Sweden and are currently looking for a job. And that's about it. Feel free to ask me anything. Bye.  

tamenak

drmgrl0128

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:55 am
Hey, my name is Susan and I'm 25 years old (so, no you're not that old tamenak stare ). Right now all I have is 2 fish and a chihuaha, who can't even live with me until I pay off her deposit for the place I live (poor Maya). I worked for Petco for 3 1/2 years, and also a warehouse that sold pets (no dogs or cats, though) to pet stores for over 1 year. I have had 2 mini schnauzers, 1 chihuaha (I think I'm spelling that right...), 2 kittens, 2 cockatiels, 2 parakeets, 1 hamster, 1 guinea pig, 1 tiny tortoise (actually my friend's that I took care of for 5 months), and numerous fish. Feel free to ask me anything, from pets and animals to stuff about myself.
Thanks!
Susan  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:03 pm
I'm Da_Djembe. I'm a lil over 20 and own a snow cornsnake who was hatched June 24, 07!
Cute lil bugger if you ask me. I dont have a pic of him, but here's one similar...

User Image

I dont have a name for him yet either. (I've had him less than a week).

Da_Djembe_Dojo

Ixelf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:51 pm
elo guys,, 1st of all thanks for accepting me in this guild.. umm my name is Midori and i'm 17 yrs old.. I'm really happy that I will meet lots of people who likes animals like me.

as you can see in my sig. pls add me in your friendslist! thanks. =3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:07 am
Hi Im kate, im 18..
love animals..
I currently have one bird terrydactyl (terry for short) and he's a cockateil.
and i got a puppy today!! her name is Luna! and shes a husky cross shar pei and is adorable, i put pictures in the picture thread.
-k xo  

HiddenBeliefs

Missy n Fuzzy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:46 pm
Hi,
My name is Jamie and I'm 15. I'm a female. I have one dog. Her name is missy, and she's my best buddy! My favrite type of pets are dogs.

My faverite breed of dog is the Austrailian sheperd, but they are more of a one person pet, than a family pet. My favrite family breed of dog, is all terriors. They are so loving and loyal (Missy's a Rat Terrior).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:46 pm
HI everyone the name is alicia i live in Utah my fav pet is my black lab he will do just about anything for peanutbutter m&ms heart  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:59 pm
hi all you newbies to the guild!! i hope you enjoy it as much as i do i'd go insane without it!!! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:57 pm
Hi, my name is Tiffany. I'm going to veterinary school next fall. I've loved animals all of my lfie. Right now I have 5 cats (Sugar, Koga, Buffy, Flower, and Jewel) and I have a pet rat. I'm in the process of adopting a parrot. I had a parrot that died last spring, so right now i'm trying to find a new one. I have some very good leads on a pair of Hyacinth Macaws, which are amazing birds.

Umm, other than that, nothing much. I live in MA, I love music (and of course animals!) I'm into anime and horror movies, and I love meeting new people and making friends. Oh, and I workpart time at Bath and Bodyworks, and on-call for Macy's.  

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Lady of Nottingham

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:48 am
Hello all,

My name is Kitty and I live in the Netherlands. I share my life and my appartment with two Ferrets called Xena and Ares and a Dobermann called Evgeni.

I love spending time with my furbabies and I hope to have fun with you all.

Love,
Kitty  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games